MW2 your favorite weapon primary and secondary

pha kin su pah

Mar 26, 2008
Generally the M4A1 Carbine or Scar H on maps with more range, p90 on more confined maps, as for mods, generally im switching between silencer, red dot sight, heartbeat sensor, and FMJ (more bullet penetration), also depends on map what attachments im using. generally using the USP .45, but im generally just stealing other peoples weapons.

classyplatypus

Jan 22, 2009
I will never stop using the Vector Kriss with a red dot sight and a Spas with no attachment, and I will always keep my throwing knives at my side.

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
SCAR H with Red Dot Sight
AA12 for when I get cornered (that thing is a beast)
Stuns
Scavenger
Stopping Power
Steady Aim

Ninja is broken by the way, don't use it. Wait for a patch.

Wadders

Aug 16, 2008
The Winchester Model 1887 shotgun bitchez. Fucking Terminator uses it in T2. How can it not be the best gun in the game? Team that shit up with 2 .44 Magnums and you have some cool gunslinger kit.

I don't even own the game, this is just based on playing at a mate's house :D

RUINER ACTUAL

Oct 29, 2009
Echer123 said:
Some random weapon, .44 magnum with tactical knife, marathon pro, stopping power pro, commando pro, throwing knives, and stun grenades.

I call it Knifey McStabStab.

TheGiff said:
Read my post. I like people noticing my ideas...

It was the third one...
I don't like attention whores. My philosophy is that they should be gruesomely injured. That way they get tons of attention.
lolz.

its probably a little kid.

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
MetallicaRulez0 said:
ACR Red Dot with PP2000 Extended Mags.
I'm finding the ACR great fun but it's harder to get kills with than the SCAR. ACR looks ten times cooler though.

Simalacrum

Resident Juggler
Apr 17, 2008
SCAR-H with silencer + heatbeat sensor, and a stinger missile (will probs change to javelin once I can get it)

I always get killstreak after killstreak with the combo...

Srkkl

Apr 1, 2009
ACR, holographic with a silencer, M9 akimbo with silencers. Stopping power and Ninja pro, I don't like making noise when I walk.

Srkkl

Apr 1, 2009
Distorted Stu said:
TAR-21 w/ HBS & Silencer or FMJ & Stinger.

Anyone who says 1887 i will . i will.. KILL!
I hate that shit so much. Akimbo bullshit guns.(not your gunns the model 1887)

Supreme Unleaded

Aug 3, 2009
Well my Infinate Noob Tube class is pretty damned funny.

FAL with a Grenade Launcher on it.

Perk 1: 1 Man Army Pro.

Perk 2: Stopping Power Pro.

Perk 3: Cammando Pro.

However my M4A1 with the Stinger is also nice.

I don't really have a favorite class, i just use whats appropriate.

Supreme Unleaded

Aug 3, 2009
Ruzzian Roulette said:
FN FAL with Silencer, .44 Akimbo.

27-6

F*** Yeah.
Try 33-0 with the WA2000 on Rundown.

Secondary was the .44 Magnum, I was gaurding A while sniping guys at B, and covering flanks.

It was one of those Rape games.

Christemo

Jan 13, 2009
miracleofsound said:
MetallicaRulez0 said:
ACR Red Dot with PP2000 Extended Mags.
I'm finding the ACR great fun but it's harder to get kills with than the SCAR. ACR looks ten times cooler though.
gotta agree with that. altho i havent touched the darn thing, the ACR looks like a total beast. i going for it with stopping power, scavenger and steady aim, with a side order of cowbow guns.

Daffy F

Apr 17, 2009
Simriel said:
I use the WOULD THE UNIVERSE PLEASE STFU ANF GTFO ABOUT MODERN WARFARE 2? Yeah its pretty badass.
Very polite. Personally, I like a bit of variety in my classes. For fun, I got with my Akimbo Uzi's Scavenger+Lightweight+Steady Aim. For anti-air, I use my FAL with Bling (Silencer+Holographic) Cold Blooded and Ninja. Also a Stinger. I also have a Class with the ACR: Bling (Silencer+Holographic) Stopping power and Last stand, with Blinged .44's (Akimbo + FMJ). I have my Sniper class, which usually changes between the Intervention and the WA2000 with thermals, depending on the map. I use Slight o' hand+Stopping Power+Steady Aim, with FMJ ranger (I prefer it to Akimbo). And of course; my Riot shield (I nicknamed it 'John'). I use Marathon+Lightweight+Commando with FMJ .44 magnum. *Takes deep breath*

mageyolook

Sep 5, 2009
i like to either go with the M4A1 with any attachment, or the scar with FMJ. RPD is pretty deadly too. OR a riot shield with throwing knives as equipment. for secondary its no contest, model 1887 akimbo cuz they are bananas. akimbo magnums are sweet too

TheLastCylon

Apr 14, 2009
Simriel said:
I use the WOULD THE UNIVERSE PLEASE STFU ANF GTFO ABOUT MODERN WARFARE 2? Yeah its pretty badass.
Yet you post about it and therefore fuel the discussion?

OT: SCAR-H with Stinger Missiles.

Slight of Hand Pro

Stopping Power Pro

Ninja/Steady Aim Pro