MW2 your favorite weapon primary and secondary

Ganthrinor

Apr 15, 2009
Currently the SCAR-H with Holo sight, and a Rocket Launcher.

Yes. That's me shooting down your UAVs and Air Support with my rocket launcher. You are welcome.

Scavenger Plus, Stopping Power Plus, and either Jammer or the increased hip-fire accuracy perk.

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
Christemo said:
miracleofsound said:
MetallicaRulez0 said:
ACR Red Dot with PP2000 Extended Mags.
I'm finding the ACR great fun but it's harder to get kills with than the SCAR. ACR looks ten times cooler though.
gotta agree with that. altho i havent touched the darn thing, the ACR looks like a total beast. i going for it with stopping power, scavenger and steady aim, with a side order of cowbow guns.
Yep. I have stilletto shoes syndrome with the ACR (it's impractical and trips me up but I still use it because it looks good)

turbo4400

Dec 13, 2009
depends, for a regular game i would go ACR (holographic)and akimbo models with scavenger, stopping power, and either steady aim or ninja; for hardcore games i would still go ACR but with bling (Holographic/heartbeat sensor), cold-blooded and ninja with akimbo models

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
turbo4400 said:
depends, for a regular game i would go ACR (holographic)and akimbo models with scavenger, stopping power, and either steady aim or ninja; for hardcore games i would still go ACR but with bling (Holographic/heartbeat sensor), cold-blooded and ninja with akimbo models
Do you find it takes longer to kill people than the other ARs?

It's great on Wasteland and Derail but I suck with it on smaller maps.

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
miracleofsound said:
Ninja is broken by the way, don't use it. Wait for a patch.
Huh? Explain.

For me it depends on the map and game mode. I use a silenced ACR with M9 in Hardcore, an M16 with red dot and M9 for open, long range maps like Highrise for both Hardcore and regular and a TAR-21 with red dot and heartbeat for smaller maps like Skidrow in regular modes.
miracleofsound said:

Other way around for me. Yes the ACR is quite a weak rifle, it's nice and accurate with a high rate of fire. Hence why I prefer it for smaller maps, in which I can fire at a target for a longer time. Long range targets usually don't stay in my visor long enough, so I want to take them down quickly: M16.

That is, for Hardcore, I find the ACR to be too weak to use in direct confrontations in regular modes, so I'll stick to the TAR-21 for that.

turbo4400

Dec 13, 2009
miracleofsound said:
turbo4400 said:

It takes a little longer but i don't mind cause it's so accurate, plus i pretty much play hardcore so damage on a gun is irrelevant there.

Twistur

Apr 16, 2009
Got a 34 killstreak with Silenced ACR and M(insert number here).. the shotgun.
1: Scavenger Pro
2: Cold-Blooded Pro
3: Steady Aim Pro

So that's the setup I usually get to roll with :p

Asehujiko

Feb 25, 2008
P90 Rapidfire Akimbo
M1887 FMJ Akimbo
Bling
Stopping Power
Steady Aim
Semtex
Stun
One advantage of iwnet is that i can troll everybody with this setup on a pirated copy and nobody can do anything about. Oh, wait, that's a massive disadvantage and I'm mainly doing this to show insanity ward how hard they suck.

caz105

Feb 22, 2009
Noob toob:
ACR: grenade launcher
RPG X2
Scavenger
Danger Close
Steady aim
(all pro btw)

L3m0n_L1m3

Jul 27, 2009
Oh god, decisions....

My three main classes are:

ACR w/ holographic sight, spas 12 w/ foregrip secondary

SCAR-H w/ extended mags, model 1887 w/ akimbo (because what's going to beat that?)

TAR-21 w/ FMJ, .44 Magnum w/ tactical knife
imahobbit4062 said:
Holydiver03 said:
I'd have to go with M16a4 with holographic sight and AA-12 with grip
You should be castrated.
TheGiff said:
Hey! Mine too! I played MW2 22 hours in a 48 hour period, fully unlocked EVERYTHING (camo included) for the m4, and then xbox red ringed the next day when I got home from school.

I am pissed.
Thats M$ way of telling you.
You need to get the fuck outside.
OT: All I ever use now is my USP with a tactical knife. Anyone know how to get bling to work for Secondary weapons? Or is the Bling Pro?
Yeah, it's bling pro.

Neotericity

Legal Assassin
May 20, 2009
Scar-H with holographic or M-16 with Holographic with either spas 12 or pp2000 or m9

Barret .50 cal with FMJ is a close second

Lordmarkus

Jun 6, 2009
Primary: M4, SCAR-H, M16A4, ACR & MP5k

Secondary. Anything with Tactical knife. Everything else are just a waste of space.

bcponpcp27

Jan 9, 2009
Primary would have to be....extended mag SCAR H

Secondary, for sheer effectiveness 1887's, for non cheap guns, G18.

MetallicaRulez0

Aug 27, 2008
Every time someone says Akimbo 1887s, a puppy dies somewhere in the world. That shit will be patched, I guarantee it.

AdambotLive

Jul 19, 2009
UMP45 and PP2200...

mixed with a dash of marathon, a teaspoon of commando, and a tablespoon of lightweight, you have created the recipe called "Hax knife"

Zenn3k

Feb 2, 2009
ACR
Akimbo 1887's

Marathon
Stopping Power
Ninja

Just like everyone else....

CloggedDonkey

Nov 4, 2009
Famas with the PA.. something. I don't remember the exact name, but it is one of the first machine pistols you get. I am also going to propose to the first shotgun you get I love it so much, you know, the one from half life 2. I am very bad with names.