My teacher wants us to become social deviants...

Umberphoenix

Jun 17, 2009
Luke5515 said:
Don't do anything and tell your teacher that the norm you are breaking is doing work. Everyone does their work always, but why?
If your teacher has a good sense of humor, you get an A for not doing anything. If not E. Worth a shot right?
Perfect.

If you don't want to risk it, however, where a skirt, and if that's too embarrassing wear it over your pants.

If you still don't want to do that, then order your sodas at restaurants with extra ice. That should be funny.

Xanadeas

Oct 19, 2008
The only two I can really think of that follow the rules... Speak in rhymes or answer all questions with another question. I've no idea what else to suggest. :< Sorry.

Beartrucci

Jun 19, 2009
Don't shower and be a smelly bastard. Write a paper about people's reactions to you. Does that count?

Wrann

Sep 22, 2009
Make a sign that says The end is not near go have some fun and preach about it in the mall.

Also ask strangers random questions and give them a cookie if they get it right.

Or wear more than 1 hat like 5 at a time.

jboking

Oct 10, 2008
zana bonanza said:
A really simple one I've seen done before is to go to a plaza with a fountain, jump in, and start taking all of the pennies out and stuffing them into your pockets. It gets some amazing reactions, cause your "stealing peoples wishes."

Biosophilogical

Jul 8, 2009
T-Bone24 said:
Go to a doctor's office and sit in the waiting room. Bring out a tape recorder and make notes on everything you see there. That's challenging the norm of being deathly silent in a waiting room.
Do you mean go 'A man is picking his nose in the third seat from the left, near the door, etc'. But say it loud enough for people to hear? Because that would be awesome.

OT: You could stalk someone, but make it painfully bvious to anyoone who sees ... like, hide behind people, do really dramatic looks around people's shoulders, do stealthy runs and everything. I would totally do that.

metal mustache

Oct 29, 2009
do what i do all the time

wear sunglasses only at night during the winter

eat spicy food and break wind with wild abandon

push your face into your food while eating, inhaling it deeply

don't keep up your hygene

exagarratingly scrtach your privates when people talk to you, while looking very satisfied

take very long drinks out of water fountains when there is at least one person behind you

Gethsemani_v1legacy

Oct 1, 2009
Whenever you are in a waiting room, on a bus/metro/train etc. start talking to the person next to you. Take it one step further by only discussing politics with them.
Or seat yourself alone at a coffee shop or similar and invite anyone that passes by to have a seat at your table.

TransMando

Jul 15, 2009
ma55ter_fett said:
Get beat up by a girl, plus you get the added bonus of shattering the gender barrier.
I would like to see that image "the shattering of the gender barrier".

seongjun

Feb 26, 2009
All i did for that one was buy a cup from meijers (drink cup 99 cents) and I just headed to the slurpee machine and since I paid for the cup already i just sat down and kept refilling and drinking.

I think after my 18th cup (yeah this thing was like 500ml) the staff started asking questions and I got dirty looks from other customers. XD

well then again I was in Michigan and this was during winter sooo XD

Svenparty

Jan 13, 2009
Wow I wish I had cool assignments like this....You could become a transvestite for a week that would be bound to give you a look into the life of a social deviant

Just a SWEET TRANSVESTITE

Or slowly develop Madness for a week.......

You sound like you have an amazing Socialogy class..

A Random Reader

Nov 18, 2009
Wear a yellow ribbon, even if male, especially if male, and run whenever you need to be somewhere, draging a friend with you.

teisjm

Mar 3, 2009
daemon37 said:
Wear your underwear OUTSIDE your pants

OR

Say "hello" to every single person you see.
The firts will make peopel think you're a super hero, i've often wondered if it's the quick phone booth changes that makes superman and his co-workers put the underpants on the outsid eof their pants.

The later will prolly make you look like you're trying to convert peopel to some cult or something.

thom_cat_

Nov 30, 2008
Whatever you do end up doing you must have a camera at hand, or near by. Constantly filming, a beautiful timelapse of the days adventures.
Then post it on youtube, and link it here.

Brotherofwill

Jan 25, 2009
You know how people have these huge headphones and play their music way too loudly for everyone to hear?

You could go on a train, bus or the subway preferably and play your music way too loudly except that you use really stupid songs like 80's cartoon intros while having a dead serious look on your face. Then you could look at your i-pod, switch songs, and put on something even more ridiculous, like a counting song for kids.

Or you could take out your phone on a bus and pretend to be talking to a friend, except that you talk about something socially unaceptable, like dressing in a suit and talking about having made millions of taxpayers.

w-Jinksy

May 30, 2009
Skip everywhere, it's easy fun and faster than walking and its certainly not a social norm.

Deadlock Radium

Mar 29, 2009
Old phone + library + making music on the phone button-thingies, they make that awesome *beep* everytime. :D

Sweater as pants, pants as sweater, shoes on hands, walk on hands, you WILL be looked oddly at.

EDIT:

And skip.