My teacher wants us to become social deviants...

JEBWrench

Apr 23, 2009
Free Piggy Back Rides would be awesome.

Oh, a good subtle one that throws people off? Shake hands with your left. Seriously, it throws some people for a confused loop.

Eggsnham

Apr 29, 2009
Try walking into class and being totally obnoxious. When the teacher asks why? "I did it for teh lulz".

Luke5515 said:
Don't do anything and tell your teacher that the norm you are breaking is doing work. Everyone does their work always, but why?
If your teacher has a good sense of humor, you get an A for not doing anything. If not E. Worth a shot right?
Seriously though, do what this guy said!

HuntrRose

Apr 28, 2009
Bring a camping stove, a fishing rod and a whole fish to a local fountain. "fish" in the fountain and fry up your catch in public.

benylor

May 30, 2009
It's simple.

Get on the subway train. Sit next to somebody. Have a conversation with them.

Over here in London, that just never happens.

Kiju

Apr 20, 2009
Hmm...

I would suggest wearing your backpack on your front instead of on your back. It's somewhat simple.

Otherwise...clothes inside-out, wearing a bathrobe in public (as well as other clothes, of course), going out during a hot day with the heaviest, thickest, warmest clothes you can find...and vice versa for cold days: shirt and shorts.

Hmm...then there's barking at people instead of talking. I've done it once, kinda funny/fun.

Naeo

Dec 31, 2008
Some ideas:
Sing everything you say in response to questions (not to statements or things you just decided to randomly say).

Actually that's all I got.

Straitjacketeering

Jan 3, 2009
Draw a map of the world but do it upside down.

People always see the maps with either russia or america on the top left. do one so it is all upside down and plant it somewhere, you wouldn't believe the people who claim that the maps "wrong"

From outer space it aint. >.>

JEBWrench

Apr 23, 2009
Foggy_Fishburne said:
Hm. Sound like an excellent task! Why the hell didn't my philosophy teacher give us anything like that :S Enjoy every second of it, it's an awesome assignment.

A norm you can break. Shake hands with your left hand. Don't look people in the eye when you're talking to them, on the contrary, look at the sky or floor or anything but them
I'm not the only one who noticed that! Huzzah!

FallenJellyDoughnut

Jun 28, 2009
Luke5515 said:
Don't do anything and tell your teacher that the norm you are breaking is doing work. Everyone does their work always, but why?
If your teacher has a good sense of humor, you get an A for not doing anything. If not E. Worth a shot right?
That is exactly what i was going to say. Damnit, now what will I say?...
...Gurkin.

ShatteredBlack

Feb 9, 2010
Get the following:

A wheelchair
A blow-up sex doll
The skipiest two-piece bathing suit you can find

Blow up the doll, dress it in the bikini and wheel it around all day, talking and responding to it as if it were a real person. Even buy some ice-cream and help it 'eat'.

Then explain to the teacher you were exploring socity's unwritten dress code, the stigmas attached to mental health disorders, physical disabilities and challenging peoples perceptions of a 'normal' sexual relationship.