Neo-Nazis Faked Out by Trick T-Shirts

Dusty Fred

Aug 3, 2011
Extremism doesn't necessarily preclude intelligence. Leon Trotsky was a very clever man, to give the first example that springs to mind.

As for the t-shirts; good work, I think it's a very laudable initiative. Thinking about it, usually you're alone when you wash your clothes/get dressed, so the message catches people in private, away from peer pressure. Which would make it easier to act on doubts that someone in an extremist crowd couldn't say out loud.

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
I'm trying to think how a shirt can do that and you not notice when you pick it up/put it on

eh, still cool.

klasbo

Nov 17, 2009
inb4Rickroll.

Actually, screw that. I want a shirt of this wash-n-morph type that becomes a full portrait of Rick Astley. Just to mess with people.
Maybe it could start off as a My Little Pony shirt.

xHipaboo420x

Apr 22, 2009
ShadowsofHope said:
Extremists by nature are not intelligent, thoughtful people. People, yes. Intelligent and thoughtful? They wouldn't be extremists. Extremists are hotheaded, narrow-minded egotists that have fallen to propaganda and hate rhetoric (which feeds off their own unchecked hatreds, no less), 99% of the time.
Unfair stereotypes do as unfair stereotypes are.

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
No_Remainders said:
Trolling, awesome style.

I love those guys, absolutely genius.
my thoughts exactly.
but how did they do it? magic? it was magic, wasnt it?

Feb 13, 2008
How long before someone remakes the Downfall video to talk about this?

Anyway, top work.

Extremists by nature are not intelligent, thoughtful people. People, yes. Intelligent and thoughtful? They wouldn't be extremists. Extremists are hotheaded, narrow-minded egotists that have fallen to propaganda and hate rhetoric (which feeds off their own unchecked hatreds, no less), 99% of the time.
You'd be amazed how many thoughtful intelligent people get swept up in this. Extremists are no more stereotypical than we are.

Hell, the NASI party wouldn't have got going without at least a few thoughtful people on board who were "swayed".

El Luck

Jul 22, 2011
ShadowsofHope said:
xHipaboo420x said:
RvLeshrac said:
I'm sure they're worried that the NEO-NAZIS who didn't get the message are upset at them. The one's who didn't get the message are as thick-headed, and intelligent, as rocks. I'm surprised most of the skinheads can make it outside in the morning without accidentally killing themselves on their breakfast cereals.
That's a stereotype. I'm not Neo-Nazi, but the right-wing extremists I have known are all intelligent, thoughtful people. Construe their politics as wrong all you want, but don't underestimate their mental capabilities. They are people too.

OT: As I have just watched American History X, I have to say I am more than pleased to see this. Skinheads and other racists piss me off to no end, and they either need to be detained until they are rehabilitated, or simply detained so they cannot hurt racial minorities in society any longer, simply for being a racial minority.
Not all Skinheads are racist, just putting that out there.

manythings

Nov 7, 2009
Dusty Fred said:
Extremism doesn't necessarily preclude intelligence. Leon Trotsky was a very clever man, to give the first example that springs to mind.
Then Lenin killed him and photoshopped him out of existence. Also Communism is a retarded economically crippling system that is easily as bad, if not worse, than what they replaced.

Moriarty

Apr 29, 2009
Saelune said:
I did not realize Neo-Nazis were so prevelent. I assumed they were comparable to the KKK in the US. Still around, but more hidden, not very powerful, and pissing in the woods.
well, they are. What about this post makes you think they would be an accepted pillar of our community?

thecoreyhlltt

Jul 12, 2010
klasbo said:
inb4Rickroll.

Actually, screw that. I want a shirt of this wash-n-morph type that becomes a full portrait of Rick Astley. Just to mess with people.
nice

Treblaine

Jul 25, 2008
I'd have trolled them a bit harder than offering the ma way out.

It is EASY to leave far-right groups, if you want to.

Saelune

Trump put kids in cages!
Legacy
Mar 8, 2011
Moriarty said:
Saelune said:
I did not realize Neo-Nazis were so prevelent. I assumed they were comparable to the KKK in the US. Still around, but more hidden, not very powerful, and pissing in the woods.
well, they are. What about this post makes you think they would be an accepted pillar of our community?
An aprently racist rock concert where people need to be saved since its too big to save yourself...and there is even a head guy who is so calm. Unless I am completly mixing things up. I honestly am confused.

kickyourass

Apr 17, 2010
Clever, very very clever, why don't people here in the states ever seem to think of something like that?

klasbo said:
inb4Rickroll.

This is the best idea ever.

Squarez

Apr 17, 2009
xHipaboo420x said:
ShadowsofHope said:
Unfair stereotypes do as unfair stereotypes are.
>Implying that any kind of racism/right-wing extremism isn't entirely based on unfair stereotypes.

ShadowsOfHope is right. People get suckered into extremism because they end up believing whatever stereotypes or propaganda that's fed to them. Maybe not straight away - Shadows isn't calling them simple - but if you allow yourself to be influenced by it, then I don't think it's an unfair stereotype to be called hotheaded or narrow-minded.

Gitty101

Jan 22, 2010
Now that was a seriously good idea. Quite original too. I applaud the people responsible and to the Neo-Nazi R-tards, they can go and rot in a hole in the wall for all I care.