Never Enough "FUCK YOUS" For Bethesda

008Zulu_v1legacy

Sep 6, 2009
Naldan said:
To effectively charge 15$ for a hardcore mode is incredible
It worked for Nintendo.

OT; I think Bethesda know that almost no one in the PC market will be using this, that this 'Creation Club' is nothing more than a way to circumvent Sony's blockade on mods. The Sony fanbase are the ones being hurt most of all by it.

Naldan

You Are Interested. Certainly.
Feb 25, 2015
008Zulu said:
Naldan said:
To effectively charge 15$ for a hardcore mode is incredible
It worked for Nintendo.

OT; I think Bethesda know that almost no one in the PC market will be using this, that this 'Creation Club' is nothing more than a way to circumvent Sony's blockade on mods. The Sony fanbase are the ones being hurt most of all by it.
Yeah, Nintendo can go fuck itself, too. But, at the very least in order to see the gold in the shower, you get a nice figurine. They still can go fuckthemselves majorly for that.

jklinders

Sep 21, 2010
I should pop over to their forums and earn a ban by suggesting that if people want a survival game in a frozen wasteland they are better off getting "The Long Dark" instead.

Anyway, fuck Bethsoft, their games were always more gimmick than substance to me anyway.

demoman_chaos

May 25, 2009
Haven?t read the whole thread but it sounds like these were originally user-created mods. If so is Bethesda giving them a cut of the pie at least?

Mcgeezaks

The biggest boss
Dec 31, 2009
Sweden
Country
Sweden
hanselthecaretaker said:
Haven?t read the whole thread but it sounds like these were originally user-created mods. If so is Bethesda giving them a cut of the pie at least?
They give them a certain amount of money and that's it, they don't get any royalties or anything, after selling it the mod is Bethesdas property forever.

Tanis

The Last Albino
Aug 30, 2010
Don't forget:
The GAME OF THE YEAR EDITION is ONLY A DOWNLOAD CODE.

NOTHING IS ON DISC!

So...yeah...fuck 'em.

Never again will I buy one of their games new.
I'd rather Amazon or GameStop get my money than them.