Never forget your first...

Eclipse Dragon

Lusty Argonian Maid
Legacy
Jan 23, 2009
Country
United States
I think it was Mario, but it may have been Final Fantasy, it was something on the SNES that's really all I can be sure about...

Hazy992

Why does this place still exist
Aug 1, 2010
The first game I really remember playing is Tekken 3 on the PS1. Good times :)

Andy Shandy

Fucked if I know
Jun 7, 2010
Daystar Clarion said:
Andy Shandy said:
Sonic the Hedgehog for SEGA Mega Drive

And so it began.
Same here bro...

Same here.

In fact, I was up until 4 in the morning last night just listening to remixes of all the classic tunes from Megadrive/Genesis generation of Sonic titles.

Awww, I've gone and nostalgia'd all over myself again.
Personally I'm a fan of the orchestral versions of Green Hill Zone.

Dec 14, 2009
Andy Shandy said:
Daystar Clarion said:
Andy Shandy said:
Sonic the Hedgehog for SEGA Mega Drive

And so it began.
Same here bro...

Same here.

In fact, I was up until 4 in the morning last night just listening to remixes of all the classic tunes from Megadrive/Genesis generation of Sonic titles.

Awww, I've gone and nostalgia'd all over myself again.
Personally I'm a fan of the orchestral versions of Green Hill Zone.

That's just several kinds of awesome.

Brings a tear to the eye :D

Padwolf

Sep 2, 2010
I shall never forget my first! Sonic the Hedgehog 2 on SEGA Megadrive. I still love that game.

croc3629

Mar 20, 2011
Mother Goose.

An old PC point and click adventure revolving around nursery rhymes and getting items to such lovable characters as Humpty-Dumpty, Ms. Muffet, and the fiddle playing Cat.

DoPo

"You're not cleared for that."
Jan 30, 2012
jedi88 said:
the original Super Mario Bros. on the NES
I am tempted to say the same, but I'm pretty sure I've played something else before that, since I knew my way around the controller already. I don't know what, though.

dimensional

Jun 13, 2011
I really dont know I do remember the first game I played on the C64 that I had was a batman game but I know it wasnt my first actual video game ever, I dont know what my first was but it wasnt pong im not quite that old.

teqrevisited

Mar 17, 2010
Another for Sonic the Hedgehog. I wasn't all that good at it until I'd gone through 2 a few times.

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
Erm...I don't really know, and I had to ask my dad that question because for the longest time I thought it was Mega Man on the NES.

It was actually Karateka on the Apple eII. I vaguely remember playing that game and remember dying a lot because I had no idea what was going on.

straymatter

May 1, 2012
I don't know what the first game I ever /played/ was, but the first I ever owned was Donkey Kong Country on the Gameboy Color. And I played the hell out of that game. Finding secret passageways through solid barrels and walls into little pockets of coins blew my seven year-old mind.

BaronUberstein

Jul 14, 2011
Very very first?

I..I don't know. I always got things second hand from my brother. Maybe some The Lost World game that was on a handheld SEGA thing. That thing ATE batteries...