Never forget your first...

Adeptus Aspartem

Jul 25, 2011
Puh, either the first super mario on the original gameboy or lucasarts monkey island or Zak McKrakken or Super Mario 3 on the NES.

One of these three.. can't really remember.

hermes

Mar 2, 2009
Some F1 game on a friend's commodore. I don't remember the name, and I don't think it was that important.

The first one I owned was Outlaws for the atari.

pure.Wasted

Oct 12, 2011
My earliest SNES game, or game in general, would probably be Duck Hunt or Battle City (tank game).

On PCs, it would either be Snake, or some puzzle game where you had to move boxes around. Can't recall what it looked like/what it was called.

Redingold

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Mar 28, 2009
My first was Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone on the PS1.

Marik2

Phone Poster
Nov 10, 2009
jedi88 said:
Ha! You've fallen into my trap! What was the first videogame you ever played? THE first now! Do you wish it was something else? I am proud to say my first game was the original Super Mario Bros. on the NES. However, I am a bit ashamed to say it was the one that came in the same cartridge as Duck Hunt. I am a bit of a purist. Anyway, your turn Escapists! What was the first game you ever played? After all, you never forget your first.
I think my first game was either Super Mario World or Donkey Kong Country, for the SNES

RastaBadger

Jun 5, 2010
The earliest I can remember or at least the one I can guarantee wasn't last week was Unreal Tournament though my actual first was probably one of the slew of Super Nintendo games we had.

Songblade

Jan 28, 2011
Djinn8 said:
Frogger on a Coleco mini arcade
Same here only it was Pac-Man, Donkey Kong or Frogger ... I had three ... all I -really- remember is how much noise they made.

My first MIGHT have been Pac-Man on a table-top console at a BAR my parents were at. Quite possibly Asteroids at the grocery store too.

Been gaming since... 3? 4? 5? Not sure.

Quakester

Blaster Master
Apr 27, 2010
Pong on the Magnavox Odyssey. The first one I actually remember playing was Pac-Man in the arcade

lobster1077

Feb 7, 2011
One of the few childhood photos I have is of me aged about 3 or 4 playing Mario kart for the nes wearing 1980's hipster-esque glasses. Yes I was indeed that way before it was cool.

Bazaalmon

Apr 19, 2009
The first video game I ever played...hmm...
OH! Super Mario Bros/Duck Hunt for the NES.
We also had a Sega Genesis, and my first game for that was Dynamite Headdy!
Also, my dentist's office had a pac-man arcade machine in it. It was the greatest dentist's office ever!

BENZOOKA

This is the most wittiest title
Oct 26, 2009
This is impossible to know. Most probably something on Amiga.

esperandote

Feb 25, 2009
I dont think no one fell for that...

I dont remember, it was either something on arcade or the Atari 2600.

Evilsanta

Apr 12, 2010
I am not entierly sure but I think it was Megaman X3.

As I kid I did not understand anything about the story only that you were a robot fighting other robots...Which was awesome.