New 2D Sonic Coming in 2010

SimuLord

Whom Gods Annoy
Aug 20, 2008
I love how Sega's guy acknowledged "some people liked the daytime scenes in Unleashed." Of course people liked them---it was the closest thing to an honest-to-gods Sonic game you've made since 1995!

Please, please, PLEASE just stick to the formula. Even if it's a $10 Wiiware game like Mega Man 9, you might have yourself a Game of the Year candidate.

Galaxialconda

Oct 19, 2008
As long as they keep the rest of the stupid ass cast out.
Sonic, Tails, Knuckles and maybe Amy. But no one else.

I'm hoping for the best.

SUPERtwinky

Mar 19, 2009
oppp7 said:
I've never played Sonic games but I've heard a lot about them. It sounds like they're adding another character. And why didn't Sonic work in 3d? Seems like it would be easier since you see what's in front of you.
Play Sonic 2, then play any sonic game made after the year 2000, and you will have your answer.

QuesoGr7

May 28, 2009
Lol, yes ppl. SEGA's ears have finally started bleeding from your cries and scereams and decided to do a 2D game to ease the pain. xD

Seriously you guys have been criyin about this for like 12 years, and now that they announce their doing a 2D game you guys still say its going to suck. I swear if this game gets bad reviews and complaints its nothing to do with Sega screwin up. It just that you guys have no idea what the hell you want in a Sonic game and should just ignore every new Sonic trailer or announcement.

And you guys still say Sonic always sucked in 3D? Last time checked most Sonic fans who played SA1 will agree that it pwns. I like both 2D and 3D but you guys complain and nitpick over the smallest things.....