New Far Cry 5 trailer showcases the villain.

Zombie Proof

Nov 28, 2015
Arnoxthe1 said:
hanselthecaretaker said:
Hey now, no need to blow up all fierce-like. I can see your avatar perfectly fine...unless...oh sure, I see what you were going for there.

But firstly, understand that some of us might find soothing comfort in the cold. I mean, just look at my avatar.

Food for thought: If Caesar were instead stabbed by a thousand icy blades, would he have even felt the pain by the end? Probably not. I?d say that?s a pretty merciful way to go.
Actually, it's kinda funny that you say that because I recently wrote this [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/18.1035391-Very-Short-Story-Queen-of-Ice#24190109]. (Yes, my current avatar was chosen to reflect this theme.)

ZombieProof said:
No, but it does look like a mosquito bit her in the middle of her goofy upper lip.
Pfft. Didn't stop you from salivating over me for a while anyway.
Thats because I'm into ugly chicks with disgusting deformities.

*shrugs*

Everyone has their kink...

Arnoxthe1

Elite Member
Dec 25, 2010
ZombieProof said:

*shrugs*

Woah. And everything was going so swimmingly until you allahu akbarred yourself there just to get at me.

Zombie Proof

Nov 28, 2015
Arnoxthe1 said:
ZombieProof said:

*shrugs*

Woah. And everything was going so swimmingly until you allahu akbarred yourself there just to get at me.
Thats nothing new. Remember how I reacted to your comment about my small wee wee?

Catch up hon. You're falling behind.

Arnoxthe1

Elite Member
Dec 25, 2010
ZombieProof said:
Thats nothing new. Remember how I reacted to your comment about my small wee wee?

I would but beating up special-needs kids is generally frowned upon here.

Zombie Proof

Nov 28, 2015
Arnoxthe1 said:
ZombieProof said:

I would but beating up special-needs kids is generally frowned upon here.
Surprising, considering how quick you slid your ass across the floor to B Cell's rescue.

Arnoxthe1

Elite Member
Dec 25, 2010
Samtemdo8 said:
Why is Far Cry Primal look down upon
Because it's a reskinned Far Cry 3 without the guns and it doesn't do anything particularly interesting with its setting.

Samtemdo8_v1legacy

Aug 2, 2015
Arnoxthe1 said:
Samtemdo8 said:
Why is Far Cry Primal look down upon
Because it's a reskinned Far Cry 3 without the guns and it doesn't do anything particularly interesting with its setting.
In what way can you make a Cavemen era setting interesting than what they did here?

If anything the most interesting thing in Primal is your main character is a Beast Master. There was a point to the fact you have control over Owls and Cats and other beasts because they introduced some pseudo fantasy magic connection. He's basically Rexxar from Warcraft.

And how often have we ever seen Homo Erectus/Neaderthals portrayed realistically in video games?

Samtemdo8_v1legacy

Aug 2, 2015
Arnoxthe1 said:
hanselthecaretaker said:
Hey now, no need to blow up all fierce-like. I can see your avatar perfectly fine...unless...oh sure, I see what you were going for there.

But firstly, understand that some of us might find soothing comfort in the cold. I mean, just look at my avatar.

Food for thought: If Caesar were instead stabbed by a thousand icy blades, would he have even felt the pain by the end? Probably not. I?d say that?s a pretty merciful way to go.
Actually, it's kinda funny that you say that because I recently wrote this [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/18.1035391-Very-Short-Story-Queen-of-Ice#24190109]. (Yes, my current avatar was chosen to reflect this theme.)
Interesting piece. Grammatically it's worth mentioning if it hasn't been already, that there is no apostrophe in "its" possessive form.

Rangaman

Feb 28, 2016
Samtemdo8 said:

This game is gonna be controversial with its subject matter I am certain.

Even though the PC version is gonna be gimped so bad by DRM, I am still looking forward to this game. If only I had a PS4 Pro :(
Well it looks more promising than FC4 or Primal did. Unfortunately I'm a binge of the PS2 GTAs at the moment, so I'll skip it for now.

Rangaman

Feb 28, 2016
Samtemdo8 said:
Sort of Back on Topic please?

Why is Far Cry Primal look down upon because so far, this game looks pretty badass:

It didn't do enough to justify the new setting, as far as I know. What could've been a genuinely awesome game got reduced to "another Far Cry game" in the name of generating more profits. If you like Far Cry (which, from the sounds of things, you really do) you'll probably still get a kick out of it.

Neurotic Void Melody

Bound to escape
Legacy
Jul 15, 2013
Samtemdo8 said:
Sort of Back on Topic please?

Why is Far Cry Primal look down upon because so far, this game looks pretty badass:

Hey, I liked and continue to like that game, it shouldn't be taken seriously tbh, and am not sure why others do. People will always shit on the ubisoft though, especially here

Samtemdo8_v1legacy

Aug 2, 2015
Ezekiel said:
ADS shooter complete with upgrades and x-ray vision. Not interested. Might pick it up when it's really cheap in a few years. FC3 was alright, but I never cared enough to play 4. The guns didn't feel that good to use.
I'd be the first to admit that I wish the guns in FarCry games felt more like Battlefield's, especially factoring thier bullet-drop. But it feels more like Call of Duty's, but on the other hand, using this gun doesn't feel good to use?!

Also you can disable and not use the X-Ray vision of the game if you want your stealth to be more hardcore and realistic. Heck when I played FarCry 3 I disabled the enemy awareness meter beacuse it was distracting.

And dude, this game would have to be totally different if it did not have ADS, just because your preference for Run and Gun does not negate the need and benefits of ADS gameplay. Heck I find it dumb that Counter Strike has no ADS for Rifles. And yet that game decentivizes run and gun at times by making the crosshairs widen extremely when running.

Arnoxthe1

Elite Member
Dec 25, 2010
Samtemdo8 said:
In what way can you make a Cavemen era setting interesting than what they did here?

If anything the most interesting thing in Primal is your main character is a Beast Master. There was a point to the fact you have control over Owls and Cats and other beasts because they introduced some pseudo fantasy magic connection. He's basically Rexxar from Warcraft.

And how often have we ever seen Homo Erectus/Neaderthals portrayed realistically in video games?

Samtemdo8_v1legacy

Aug 2, 2015
Arnoxthe1 said:
Samtemdo8 said:

The Video is blocked in my region sadly, so I googled it and this Ong Bak 2 looks hardly like a 10,000 BCE era setting.

B-Cell_v1legacy

Feb 9, 2016
Ezekiel said:
ADS shooter complete with upgrades and x-ray vision. Not interested. Might pick it up when it's really cheap in a few years. FC3 was alright, but I never cared enough to play 4. The guns didn't feel that good to use.
ADS is not a much of problem but game design is.

one of the Greatest FPS ever made rely on ADS that is Stalker series.

Samtemdo8_v1legacy

Aug 2, 2015
B-Cell said:
Ezekiel said:
ADS is not a much of problem but game design is.

one of the Greatest FPS ever made rely on ADS that is Stalker series.
And both FarCry and STALKER features large open ended enviornments that ADS is actually needed for such design.

TheFinish

Grand Admiral
May 17, 2010
I'm excited for it, but I'm also excited for what they've revealed will be DLC. I mean, Zombies I can take or leave, but Vietnam and then Martians? Hell yes.

Even the concept art is great.

Samtemdo8_v1legacy

Aug 2, 2015
TheFinish said:
I'm excited for it, but I'm also excited for what they've revealed will be DLC. I mean, Zombies I can take or leave, but Vietnam and then Martians? Hell yes.

Even the concept art is great.

Sigh....fuck you Ubisoft, now you made me want to put up with your DRM to play this game.