New Legendary Pokémon Herald Black & White Release in 2011

Georgie_Leech

Nov 10, 2009
At this point, we've already had the elements (twice), Night, Day, Nature (twice), Drought, Flood, Neutrality, Time, Space, Peace, Strife, Emotions, GOD...

My guess is that these two will repressent metaphysical concepts like good/evil, order/chaos, etc.

De Ronneman

Dec 30, 2009
Embz said:
Are they the actual colours that they will be?
Most probably, the versionnames are Black and White, so it might be fitting...

I like the colours though.

Also, the released screenshots look pretty awesome, a more 3d style of walking around, with the pokemon hopping around all the time in battle, and the camera shifting to get a cool view on attacks. Tell me that doesn't sound good?

For.I.Am.Mad said:
I was going to say not having a worldwide release is lame but from a business standpoint I guess it makes sense since kids are still playing HG&SS. Still this day and age a franchise like Pokemon that sells millions in US and Europe should get a worldwide release IMO. That's a around a 7 month wait in between releases.
I agree with this guy, and his Avatar. I hate it, because I live in Europe, and I had to wait about 8 months for Pokemon Pearl. Everyone in the world had a headstart, and I hated it...

Also, on a more serious not, I wanted to click on your avatar, but I accidentally clicked report, and I don't think there's a way to cancel it. If you get in trouble, please refer to this post, it was a complete accident!

ljd184

Jul 5, 2009
has any one else seen there tails the look badass but there tail get in the way of there badassary

manicgreenapple

May 19, 2010
Aww nuts. I was planning to get the Black version, but Zekrom just kicks ass so much harder than Reshiram. Not to mention Reshiram has what looks like a rather hairy appendage sticking out from his..lower extremities..so..no. They may be the best looking legendaries so far though, at least the closest to what you'd expect LEGENDARIES to look like, I mean, they do have to be a cut above the rest, right?

Sinisterair

Oct 15, 2008
Personally i love poke but the new ones look like someone went on spore and just fooled around with a blob......still fun nonethe less

Ghost

Spoony old Bard
Feb 13, 2009
Those 2 legendaries look OK i guess, the black one has a huge ass though, and the white one has no arms.

Lucifron

Dec 21, 2009
By Zekrom! What is best in life?
To crush all opposing Pokémon, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their trainers.

cartographer54

Aug 23, 2009
To me, they look awfully like Digimon. Come on Nintendo, you don't need to copy off of a failed franchise!

CpnBeef

May 19, 2008
Possibly my opinion but pokemon tend to start looking more and more like digimon, see gargoylmon and darkdramon to see what i mean.

senorcromas

Sep 24, 2009
I think the more important question here is, what will the 3 minor legendaries look like?

I think I'd take the Reshiram, by the way.

senorcromas

Sep 24, 2009
El Poncho said:
Reshiram has a penis

Need I say more?
The water starter is holding one.
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100515100459/pokemon/images/4/4c/140px-Mijumaru.png
Man, these pokemon are dirty, dirty boys.

GoWithDAFro

Feb 18, 2010
My first thought seeing these was that only having one color was weird and reshiram looked stupid. Then i wondered how the hell zekron might be an electric type, and why they took the smae types as D/P. I'd like to see the trio as fighting with grass/water/fire, but that's just me. So far, I'm about 50/50 with how i like the new pokemon the new game features, however, look awesome. New camera angles in battle, 3D towns, the pokemon sprites actually move in fights, That all sounds great. So, fellow pokefans, how about focusing on the great new mechanics, and if the new pokemon bother you, only catch old ones and new badass ones. Like Zekrom. Seriously, White's probably gonna sell 5 times better than Black.