New Man dropped: meet the "Sigma" male

Specter Von Baren

Annoying Green Gadfly
Legacy
Aug 25, 2013
I don't know, send help!
Country
USA
Since everyone has to quote Gethsemani to post in this thread...

Have you ever heard the expression. "It is not enough merely to win; others must lose"? This is it. To some people's minds, what good are your achievements if others aren't crushed by it?

Of course it's not just guys. This is the mentality of the mean girls in high school. Gender doesn't really enter into it. Those who had to wear clothing to show how their phenotype was particularly kind to them, or had to let everyone know that he or she could buy anything they wanted or have someone do it for them.

This Alpha -> Sigma Digivolution is the same exact Digivolution of B*tch -> Boss B*tch back in the day. Oddly enough, it's just a common trait of people who are so insecure that they NEED everyone to acknowledge how above they are from all other people, or their worlds' crumble from the one person who didn't sign on.

And it is my fervent hope that some of you reading this are going in your head.

"AlphaBro digivolve to... SIGMACHAD!!!"

~edit: Holy Hell, are we censored now?! I feel like I'm on tv!

We'll be back with more on this topic, right after the break!
Digimen. Digital chadsters. Digimen are the Alpha's/Sigma's!

Reactions: BrawlMan

happyninja42

Elite Member
Legacy
May 13, 2010
Too bad for them; there is only one Sigma. And it ain't any of them. He would kill them on principle alone.
lol, yeah, I just mean that it feels like they are just renaming the classic alpha dog system, but since everyone is already familiar with the alpha dog system, and have already been branding their lives to be the "alpha of their group", thanks to videos like this, and talks from Masculinity Advisors, that they just made a new name for the same shit to peddle their snake oil lectures or whatever.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
lol, yeah, I just mean that it feels like they are just renaming the classic alpha dog system, but since everyone is already familiar with the alpha dog system, and have already been branding their lives to be the "alpha of their group", thanks to videos like this, and talks from Masculinity Advisors, that they just made a new name for the same shit to peddle their snake oil lectures or whatever.
Before you know it they'll start using the Danganronpa system where they have bullshit sub-categories. Expect Ultimate Sigma, Super High Level Alpha, or Maximum Beta.

happyninja42

Elite Member
Legacy
May 13, 2010
Before you know it they'll start using the Danganronpa system where they have bullshit sub-categories. Expect Ultimate Sigma, Super High Level Alpha, or Maximum Beta.
I can totally see them doing this. Maximum Beta amuses me to no end. I think mostly because of the disparity I see in that term, from all my werewolf books/games I've played and how they use it, and the real world dudebros. In roleplaying games and novels, Betas are like, the backbone of a pack. They are the ones that can get shit done, make sure everything is functioning properly, etc. The Alpha's just sort of aim them at a goal for the pack that the Alpha chooses, and they accomplish it. But if the Betas weren't around, the Alpha would accomplish very little, other than just being a violent douchebag. Betas are just something that has to exist, because you can't have a pack of like 30+ wolves, and all of them be Alphas, because it would be nothing but pissing contests.

But IRL dudebros, a Beta is equivalent to a cuck (and I see them often use those terms together when deriding someone), and you might as well be a quasimoto hunchback freak if you think being a beta is a good thing. It's so fucking ridiculous.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
But IRL dudebros, a Beta is equivalent to a cuck (and I see them often use those terms together when deriding someone), and you might as well be a quasimoto hunchback freak if you think being a beta is a good thing. It's so fucking ridiculous.
People who are that dumb and foolish enough to believe such a Kool-Aid drinking system, deserves to be manipulated in some cases. It's nothing more than another version of a cult. If Junko, Joker, or Johan real, they would be running circles around these guys and manipulating them so easily to do whatever they want. Once their use has dried up, they would get rid of them. Junko would have them face ultimate despair first, have them go crazy, and preferably kill each other.

Last edited:

happyninja42

Elite Member
Legacy
May 13, 2010
People who are that dumb and foolish enough to believe such a Kool-Aid drinking system, deserves to be manipulated in some cases. It's nothing more than a another version of a cult. If Junko, Joker, or Johan real, they would be running circles around these guys and manipulating them so easily to do whatever they want. Once their use has dried up, they would get rid of them. The junco would rather have them face ultimate despair first. Have them go crazy and preferably kill each other.
Eh, I disagree they deserve to be manipulated and then kill each other. Because, I mean at some point, the people manipulating them, will aim them at The Others...namely us. I'd rather we educated them on bullshit stuff, so they didn't fall prey to it. I agree it's a cult, and as recent events have shown, cults, can be quite dangerous when left unchecked.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Eh, I disagree they deserve to be manipulated and then kill each other. Because, I mean at some point, the people manipulating them, will aim them at The Others...namely us. I'd rather we educated them on bullshit stuff, so they didn't fall prey to it. I agree it's a cult, and as recent events have shown, cults, can be quite dangerous when left unchecked.
Don't get me wrong, I would not want that to happen, but I was saying hypothetically if the three Js were involved, that's what would happen or worse. Even the supposed alphas or sigmas in charge will be manipulated by the likes of either those three. I rather educate the young ones as well, but the one so stuck in their ways and so egotistical won't budge an inch, screw'em. Idiots such as those that die because of their own stupidity or malice; I will not cry for them.

Last edited:
Reactions: happyninja42

happyninja42

Elite Member
Legacy
May 13, 2010
....I....I think I just encountered someone online that un-ironically referred to themselves as a Sigma male (O_O)

It's started!!

Catfood220

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 21, 2010
In my case, it's cuz my girlfriend needs someone to grab stuff off the top shelf.
And we shall never tell the women folk of ladders or standing on a chair for fear we're replaced by inanimate objects that might help them reach high shelves. Its the last thing we men have left to offer, fellow men, shhhh.

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
Lemme know when they get to Smokin' Sexy Sigma.

....I....I think I just encountered someone online that un-ironically referred to themselves as a Sigma male (O_O)

It's started!!
Dust off, nuke the site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure!