New Starbucks Size Larger Than Average Capacity of Human Stomach

icyneesan

Feb 28, 2010
Iced coffee is serious f*cking business. I still prefer the Ice Caps from Tim hortons though... And the donuts... and the sandwiches... and the hot/cold items... Okay I like Tim Hortons a lot more then Starbucks, but Tim Hortons doesn't have a 1L cup

Shamanic Rhythm

Dec 6, 2009
Starbucks would do a lot better to introduce a size smaller than the 'Tall' so that they could actually make espresso based drinks properly. That is why they had to close down in Australia.

thethingthatlurks

Feb 16, 2010
I wants it, I must have it! The preciousssssss!
/mad caffeine addict

What's up with the name though? Starbucks really needs to stop with the bullshit names that do not describe the drink sizes in the slightest.

Scrythe

Premium Gasoline
Jun 23, 2009
Any espresso option? Otherwise this just isn't worth it.

(Thank you, indestructible heart.)

Jumplion

Mar 10, 2008
When Texas was mentioned, all i could think was this;

Oh, America and it's super sized meals. Without them we wouldn't have gotten a pretty good documentary.

irani_che

Jan 28, 2010
Scrythe said:
Any espresso option? Otherwise this just isn't worth it.

(Thank you, indestructible heart.)
yes,
this would be awesome for all night Counterstrike tournaments

QUINTIX

May 16, 2008
Daystar Clarion said:
What? Who dares say America isn't helping to negate the stereotype of unnecessary greed?
Show yourselves!
How much of Starbuck's net revenue goes to banana republics?
How much federal state aid goes to banana republics?
How much charity from the U.S. goes to banana republics?

Greed? Moar like generosity, amirite?

Brother Pain

Dec 17, 2008
From the coffee I tried when I was in the US in '09, they should rather make their coffee properly strong so you don't need to drink a bucket of it to get your morning dose.

Blue_vision

Elite Member
Mar 31, 2009
MaVeN1337 said:
Starbucks: Because a 2 gallon cup screams class.
It'd be nice if they could try out european-like coffee shots (there's probably a proper term for that among cafe connoisseures.)

Also: Wasn't Venti enough?!! I usually get a tall whenever I'm getting a hot chocolate/tea/peppermint mocha, rarely a grande.

Leg End

Romans 12:18
Oct 24, 2010
Country
United States
Maybe not your stomach...

I'll take ten.

And I'll need five bathroom tokens.

Fuck it, I'll drink them at home...

[sub]I'll pee in my cat's fucking litterbox if I have to...[/sub]

thenumberthirteen

Unlucky for some
Dec 19, 2007
Actually that's under 2 pints. If I can drink 2 pints of beer I think I can handle two pints of Iced lemonade.

Blue_vision

Elite Member
Mar 31, 2009
icyneesan said:
Iced coffee is serious f*cking business. I still prefer the Ice Caps from Tim hortons though... And the donuts... and the sandwiches... and the hot/cold items... Okay I like Tim Hortons a lot more then Starbucks, but Tim Hortons doesn't have a 1L cup
Ewwwwww Tim Hortons coffee bean-based drinks :p
I'll admit, their muffins are awesome thouth. And the soup. And the sandwiches. But donuts are donuts, no matter what way you cut it.

QUINTIX said:
Daystar Clarion said:
What? Who dares say America isn't helping to negate the stereotype of unnecessary greed?
Show yourselves!
How much of Starbuck's net revenue goes to banana republics?
How much federal state aid goes to banana republics?
How much charity from the U.S. goes to banana republics?

Greed? Moar like generosity, amirite?
Because obviously it's better for Americans to pay maybe 1/200 of the cost of a cup of coffee to people in Banana republics, versus just skipping the gargantuan coffee serving and just giving the full 200/200 cost of coffee to them instead /sarcasm

ultimasupersaiyan

Dec 9, 2008
I can easily down a 4L bottle of Orange Juice and I can down a 3L bottle of milk easily too so almost a litre of coffee seems doable. It also seems like Starbucks is making the most of caffine addiction with the new size.