New Wonder Woman Will Wear "Those Little Shorts"

Vohn_exel

Residential Idiot
Oct 24, 2008
Izzil said:
And at the end of the day, as far as I last heard, the show is still going to be about an Ally McBeal type with super powers and will feature sugar-pop music parading as female anthems. So why the hell do we still care how the costume looks when it sounds like the show will probably be an instant fail anyway? It'll hardly be the fault of the costume department for putting some freaking pants on a glorified bathing suit if the whole thing busts in less than half a season.
This, unless they change the tone, I don't see myself watching it. And I love everything with superheroes. EVERYTHING. I even liked Catwoman. Heck, I enjoyed Elektra to a point. But seriously, this isn't the sixties. Everyone enjoyed their campy ridiculous tv shows because the people making it were as high as the people watching it.

It doesn't have to be TDK dark, but let's have a little seriousness to it. If you're going to go for "girly fun" as the theme, at least try to do what Charmed did. Charmed was kind of camp in it's own way, but kept things serious and entertaining enough that it DID have some value as a television show. But please, we don't need any more Adam West Batman. This show might do good, but probably not for any of the right reasons.