Next Fallout: Ideas?

Russian Pancake

Jun 16, 2011
Me and my friends were talking about what we wanted in the next Fallout, we all agreed that we wanted some sort of transportation and more interesting DLCs, any ideas?

The Knightly Gamer

Jan 5, 2011
I like the idea of transportation. If they stay in America would like to see the midwest, northwest, or the south. We have seen the east coast and west coast I would like to see how other areas in America have been affected.

JWRosser

Jul 4, 2006
London!

When my friend and I were walking around the other week (being the keen nerds we are), we were highlighting places that could be used in a Fallout: London game. Just think about it; it would be awesome. Big Ben, Houses of Parliament, O2 Arena, Thames, London Eye etc etc.

therandombear

Elite Member
Sep 28, 2009
Europe...Norway...>.>

I'd like to see how it is outside of America in the Fallout Universe tbh.

And transportation would be cool...seriously, after over 200 years since the bombs fell, there must be someone who's been able to make a motorbike that works xd

OrenjiJusu

Mar 24, 2009
*Synthesised voice* Spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaace!!

Or alternatively some mutations available to the player, e.g. ghoul player or slow increase to super mutant.

Jodan

Mar 18, 2009
how bout no bugs i liked the game but the cause and effect system that tended to break certain quests was a little annoying

other than that mirelurk rides or you could saddle up a radscorpion that would be sweet

Tibs

Mar 23, 2011
I would like to see some transformation going on. Nothing else comes to mind besides the desire for a harsh wasteland were you have to work hard to survive. Hardcore mode in F:NV was a joke in my opinion.

bombadilillo

Jan 25, 2011
BONGO BONGO BONGO I WANT FALLOUT IN THE CONGO.

Seriously. Jungle fallout. Maybe in mexico so you got desert and Mayan ruins with new tribes kidnapping and sacrificing people. Also oceans.

http://www.google.com/search?q=Tulum&hl=en&biw=1467&bih=706&prmd=ivns&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=LIX6TcrKI_LYiALLpfiKBQ&ved=0CDMQsAQ

Here.

Chase Yojimbo

The Samurai Sage
Sep 1, 2009
It would be nice to keep the Major story of Fallout 3, but the Accuracy of the original games as well (which Fallout NV delivered but still failed as a game). I would like to see a game involving International Factions trying to muscle into America (Possibly a new type of technology was founded, or a massive sized GECK was created secretly that could turn the world upside down), sortuv like a new Enclave or new BoS.

Transportation would be neat as I would love to see a Motorbike implemented into the game, or something that resembles a Single Player Transport, or Multiple Persons Transport if you have to take companions or more people with you (such as a working Transport Tank or Vertibird).

I would not bother making DLC's until I know I can make relevant ones to the story (Sortuv like Short Stories complementing the Major Plot) instead of the constant random plot that pops out of no where that is merely just another dungeoun crawler.

I have said my piece.

Tuesday Night Fever

Jun 7, 2011
I want a Fallout: Australia.

And you thought Australia's fauna was deadly before the radiation. Step aside, Deathclaws, you've just been demoted to 'kitten' level of dangerous.

Hyper-space

Nov 25, 2008
JWRosser said:
London!

When my friend and I were walking around the other week (being the keen nerds we are), we were highlighting places that could be used in a Fallout: London game. Just think about it; it would be awesome. Big Ben, Houses of Parliament, O2 Arena, Thames, London Eye etc etc.
And all the people would retain their British sense of carrying on with their business as usual.[sub]bip bip cheerio![/sub]

But London would be awesome, not only do you have memorable architecture and a ton of recognizable locations and sights.
Tower of London, Kew Gardens, Palace of Westminster, Westminster Abbey, Buckingham Palace, London Eye, Piccadilly, St. Pauls Cathedral, Trafalgar Square, Tower Bridge
Then you got the London underground which is one of the most extensive railway network in the world (perfect for something like Fallout) and a litany of British folk-lore and myths to derive enemies and characters from.

bombadilillo

Jan 25, 2011
OrenjiJusu said:

Or alternatively some mutations available to the player, e.g. ghoul player or slow increase to super mutant.
Pick a race would be cool. Supermutant with heavy intelligence penalties. ghoul is rad immune but zero charisma. That would be awesome.

Moonlight Butterfly

Be the Leaf
Mar 16, 2011
JWRosser said:
London!

I also think London would be amazing and hey,

Point Lookout and Dead Money were the best DLC's? Why? Sarcastic British ghouls ofc! :D

Imagine a half destroyed London run by a gentlemanly ghoul dictator, voiced by Gary Oldman. Need.

Jamboxdotcom

Nov 3, 2010
bombadilillo said:
OrenjiJusu said:

Pick a race would be cool. Supermutant with heavy intelligence penalties. ghoul is rad immune but zero charisma. That would be awesome.
Fallout: Tactics actually let you create super-mutant, ghoul, robot, dog, and deathclaw characters for multi-player, as well as including some of the above as recruitables for single-player.

OT: Oh, it's this thread again. I hate to be "that guy", but seriously, this thread gets done at least once a week. However... Personally, i'm a fan of the West Coast, and wouldn't mind creeping a little further north to see how northern Oregon and Washington are faring. If they wanted to go a little bit inland from there, it wouldn't hurt my feelings to check out Idaho and Montana, either.

Hiscore0Junkie

Jun 16, 2011
I love the idea of setting it in London! There hasn't been a decent open-worlder set in London since GTA 2 really. In fact, can't think of any LOL :)

Personally I think more realistic damage for enemies. I've just shot you in the head at point blank range with a sawn-off shotgun, a) why is your head still attached? and b) why are you still attacking me???

I think this is being instigated into RAGE so it'll be interesting if Bethseda/Obsidian pick up on it.

Belgian_Waffles

Jan 24, 2010
Seattle, I want to travel to the Space Needle and see how all of the hipsters died horrible horrible deaths (I live in Seattle don't get butthurt Washingtonians)
Fallout shouldn't leave America or at least it shouldn't go beyond Canada, that would make an interesting game.

JWRosser

Jul 4, 2006
xXxJessicaxXx said:
JWRosser said:
London!

I also think London would be amazing and hey,

Point Lookout and Dead Money were the best DLC's? Why? Sarcastic British ghouls ofc! :D

Imagine a half destroyed London run by a gentlemanly ghoul dictator, voiced by Gary Oldman. Need.
I know! It would be awesome!
Plus I generally like the British characters better (not that I am biased or anything).