Ninja Gaiden 2 to Support Sixaxis for T&A

messy

Dec 3, 2008
Psychosocial said:
messy said:
Psychosocial said:
[sarcasm]This just further prove what type of scumbags and perverts PS3 owners are. As a proud Xbox 360 owner I can say that this would be a TOTAL outrage if done to the much more mature and well behaved Xbox 360 fanbase.[/sarcasm]

I just had to do that one.
Well natal's coming soon, where there's a will there's way

OT; well this just seems pointless, however it's amazing what technology can do these days
Tomonobu Itagaki does have a new company after all, Tokyo Vikings, and he still seems to be all for the Xbox 360. Oh god. Why do I see the first real sex simulator coming up soon? D:
Well lets face it the simulator would boost the 360s sales in Japan I'm sure and they need sales...

Paragon Fury

The Loud Shadow
Jan 23, 2009
Team Ninja, I salute you.

Breast controls FTW.

...Now, will we be able to use them as weapons or distractions of some sort?

Alphavillain

Jan 19, 2008
Emphraim said:
At least the spokesperson says it straightforwardly...

They know their demographic well.
Very true. I think that they would have had to announce this feature for anyone to notice it. It's not as if someone's going to try...to do this off their own bat...is it?

AceDiamond

Jul 7, 2008
Nimbus said:
AceDiamond said:
given how MGS4 did this as well, they might as well have named the system "TitsAxis"
Uh, are you sure about that?
I am very sure. To the point I would bet money on it.

And I stand by my TitsAxis joke.

VanityGirl

Apr 29, 2009
*lols*
as a girl, even i would find it amusing. the boobs in team ninja games already bounce more than average boobs, and now I get to control the bounciness? I see hours of retardedness ahead.

Amnestic

High Priest of Haruhi
Aug 22, 2008
VanityGirl said:
*lols*
as a girl, even i would find it amusing. the boobs in team ninja games already bounce more than average boobs, and now I get to control the bounciness? I see hours of retardedness ahead.
This isn't the first time Team Ninja have allowed players to control the bounciness as I recall. Dead or Alive 2 came with a choice in the option menu to set the player's age from 1-99. The higher your age, the higher the 'bounce'. At age 1 the characters were wearing the tightest of Victorian corsets, at 99...two waterballoons tied to the character's chest with rubber bands.

Fun times!

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
Fffffff...

BAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!

This just made my day. Imagine the spokesperson trying to say that with a straight face.

shadow skill

Oct 12, 2007
NoMoreSanity said:
No. There is no fucking excuse for this. These games are pretty much fanservice, and anyone who says otherwise will have their ass meet my foot.
So the hack and slash game with the best combat system currently on the market bar none is pure fanservice? Right? So what if they put in a silly feature like that. The game is still one of the very best at what it does. I've seen far worse games employ silly things like this. (Onechanbara comes to mind.)