Ninja Gaiden 2 to Support Sixaxis for T&A

shadow skill

Oct 12, 2007
NoMoreSanity said:
shadow skill said:
NoMoreSanity said:
No. There is no fucking excuse for this. These games are pretty much fanservice, and anyone who says otherwise will have their ass meet my foot.
So the hack and slash game with the best combat system currently on the market bar none is pure fanservice? Right? So what if they put in a silly feature like that. The game is still one of the very best at what it does. I've seen far worse games employ silly things like this. (Onechanbara comes to mind.)
Really? Because when I played it, it felt very shallow and dull to me, it featuring nothing but blood, tits, and gore. i.e, fanservice. Like Resident Evil 5 it's nothing but a game devoted to fanservice.
So you missed the fairly complex combat engine that is on par with fighting games, not to mention being extremely well animated unlike many lesser games in this genre. Shallow my ass. That's like saying Blazblue is shallow because just about every character is a stereotype of some sort.

Radeonx

Apr 26, 2009
shadow skill said:
NoMoreSanity said:
shadow skill said:
NoMoreSanity said:
No. There is no fucking excuse for this. These games are pretty much fanservice, and anyone who says otherwise will have their ass meet my foot.
So the hack and slash game with the best combat system currently on the market bar none is pure fanservice? Right? So what if they put in a silly feature like that. The game is still one of the very best at what it does. I've seen far worse games employ silly things like this. (Onechanbara comes to mind.)
Really? Because when I played it, it felt very shallow and dull to me, it featuring nothing but blood, tits, and gore. i.e, fanservice. Like Resident Evil 5 it's nothing but a game devoted to fanservice.
So you missed the fairly complex combat engine that is on par with fighting games, not to mention being extremely well animated unlike many lesser games in this genre. Shallow my ass. That's like saying Blazblue is shallow because just about every character is a stereotype of some sort.
What? I found Ninja Gaiden 2 to be anything but complex. The entire point of the game are the things Sanity listed, and a difficulty level that is ball-bustingly hard for the normal gamer. And considering I found it to be easy, the game was just another hack and slash. I'll gladly take something like Devil May Cry or God of War over this.

And the tit thing is well...sad.

darkecofreak

May 13, 2009
Not to detract or be rude, but isn't that the point of these game girls? They're meant to be paragons of what the majority of males consider beautiful and sexy: able to kill a man 30 different ways from the shadows and look sexy doing it.

War Penguin said:
Oh, developers of Ninja Gaiden (I forgot the name, alright?). How obvious is it that you haven't talked to or seen many girls in real life?

darkecofreak

May 13, 2009
Well, first of all: kudos to the artist who created that picture. Looks very nice. Second, doesn't it say somewhere in the Bible that no one can know the mind of God? And wouldn't that statement preclude people assuming how God feels when stuff like this happens?

Maraveno said:

darkecofreak

May 13, 2009
I found it easy on Acolyte, but moving further up the ladder, I was repeating several Boss battles multiple times, particularly the greater fiends and the Black Spider boss. I went through the mutant spider ninja on the helipad at least five times on Warrior. Still haven't beaten Volf in the Demon World.

Radeonx said:
shadow skill said:
NoMoreSanity said:
shadow skill said:
NoMoreSanity said:
What? I found Ninja Gaiden 2 to be anything but complex. The entire point of the game are the things Sanity listed, and a difficulty level that is ball-bustingly hard for the normal gamer. And considering I found it to be easy, the game was just another hack and slash. I'll gladly take something like Devil May Cry or God of War over this.

shadow skill

Oct 12, 2007
Radeonx said:
shadow skill said:
NoMoreSanity said:
shadow skill said:
NoMoreSanity said:

So you would take a game known for sex mini games, and another whose main character spits out really cheesy one-liners. But Ninja Gaiden is all about tits and gore which is somehow worse? Well then what are these two franchises about?
Not to mention the fact that difficulty is not indicative of depth. I play plenty of "easy" games with a whole boatload of depth.

NoMoreSanity said:
shadow skill said:
I didn't find it all that complex. So what?
You were the one who said the game is pure fanservice. I'm just pointing out how shallow that statement is.

Radeonx

Apr 26, 2009
shadow skill said:
Radeonx said:
shadow skill said:
NoMoreSanity said:
shadow skill said:
NoMoreSanity said:

So you would take a game known for sex mini games, and another whose main character spits out really cheesy one-liners. But Ninja Gaiden is all about tits and gore which is somehow worse? Well then what are these two franchises about?
Not to mention the fact that difficulty is not indicative of depth. I play plenty of "easy" games with a whole boatload of depth.
Devil May Cry had a much better story then Ninja Gaiden, which is sheer opinion, but I preferred it far more to it. And I'm saying it doesn't have depth because the sheer difficulty is one of it's main parts of depth, which did nothing for me.

shadow skill

Oct 12, 2007
Difficulty has nothing to do with depth. By that logic super ghouls and ghosts is an extremely deep game because it is one of the absolute hardest games to beat. Various Rougelikes would also be "deep" for the simple fact that you can't save, save for once or twice!

Jack and Calumon

Digimon are cool.
Dec 29, 2008
...Well...
Ummmmm
That's...
I think that...

Ah screw it. You want something witty and funny about Ninjas and Tits, search it In Here [http://www.youtube.com/]

Gerazzi

Feb 18, 2009
WELL this is the most terrible god awful idea I've heard in a decade...
As if Ninja Gaiden wasn't hard enough as is...

shadow skill

Oct 12, 2007
samaritan.squirrel said:
Finally. Sixaxis has been justified.
HAHAHAHA! Someone mentioned using this feature to distract enemies, I favor that suggestion. It's better than the Nimpo waggle from NGS1.

Megacherv

Kinect Development Sucks...
Sep 24, 2008
Psychosocial said:
[sarcasm]This just further prove what type of scumbags and perverts PS3 owners are. As a proud Xbox 360 owner I can say that this would be a TOTAL outrage if done to the much more mature and well behaved Xbox 360 fanbase.[/sarcasm]

I just had to do that one.
Yeah, judging by the apparent stereotypes, you would've thought it was the other way around.

Kiutu said:
I approve of it sorta. Its crude yes, but Sixaxis controls are worthless, and they just put worth in it...sure its worth is only to lovers of [digital] breasts, but whatever. Long as it does not distract them from their work. I may not want the game, but I still prefer good games to exist than bad.
Actually they were used pretty well in Ratchet & Clank: ToD I found.