Nintendo Hates Justin Bieber

Prof. Monkeypox

Mar 17, 2010
Scott Pilgrim was good publicity, and was actually relevant to the subject matter.

I think Nintendo just didn't like what the movie wanted to do with it. Seriously, how is it relevant?

Scrythe

Premium Gasoline
Jun 23, 2009
There's there's this tiny little unknown game company, right? Some little studio called "Nintendo" or some shit. Anyways, they got this game called "Mario" or something, and it's really popular with nerds and little girls. Anyways, they be hatin' on the Beiber and not letting use their song. Passed up on free publicity, man, that's just stupid. They're going to be regrettin' and hurtin' for not being down with the Beiber. Pssh, if they so big, then why haven't they made anything good, like Madden? Nintendo be outta business anyways. Whatevah.

Hawker101

Jul 6, 2010
fire-exit-man said:
Well this cheered me up a bit! Although judging by that movie poster this Bieber has become just another hoodie, albeit a famous one...
It looks like he's going the 8 Mile route with the poster. That was the first thing I thought when I saw it.

TehAudioSurfer

May 25, 2010
I honestly thought Nintendo didn't even care, considering that they have infinite money and good publicity already but I could empathize not wanting to be associated with such a silly movie.

Johnnyallstar

Feb 22, 2009
Nintendo, you may have disappointed me this generation, but you have earned back some of my love :D

I think I'm gonna run back to my gamecube and celebrate.

ENKC

May 3, 2010
Biopic? A freaking BIOPIC? What does it consist of? "I was born. I had one hit song. Little girls liked it. And here I am"

valhala89

Mar 9, 2010
are.you.the.god.its.me.vader said:
That smug little wanker pisses me off.

Mario doesn't need to be associated with....that.
Hahaha! This is perhaps the most eloquent thing I've read all day...

Dear Justin Bieber,

It must suck to know that Mario hates you.

Gaderael

Apr 14, 2009
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....

*looks fondly upon his black Wii*

Tzekelkan

Dec 27, 2009
All right, go Nintendo! And to think of that director guy criticising Nintendo for not being advertising-savvy enough, because he's surely much more famous than they are.

subject_87

Jul 2, 2010
Well, good to see that Nintendo still has some standards. I commend them for refusing to associate a classic icon with that... abominable waste of space and resources.

V8 Ninja

May 15, 2010
Nice to know that Nintendo can realize that Mario, something of actual quality, shouldn't be associated with a talentless, genetically engineered pop-star.[footnote]Other genetically engineered pop-stars include Kesha, Lady Gaga, and Fergie.[footnote]Note that all of these pop-stars are female. Justin Beiber is the first successful male genetically engineered pop-star. That's the reason why he looks feminine.[/footnote][/footnote]

SodaDew

Sep 28, 2009
If Nintendo put Mario music in a Justin Bieber song then Mario would jump into frame beat the crap out of Bieber and leave