Nintendo Remaking Legendary Zelda: Ocarina of Time For 3DS?

Apr 28, 2008
Who would have thought that Nintendo would show the most hardcore games. Holy shit DO WANT!

Dr. wonderful said:
I'm spent Funk.

after 3 hardcore hours of Nerd after Nerd coverage, I had the Big O so many times, my chair is ruined. My hands broken, and my hope high.

The only way to killed me now is to actually report that Bioware was working on KOTR3 all along.

That, will be the final in the coffin.
For me it will be either a new Timesplitters or Beyond Good and Evil 2.

oppp7

Aug 29, 2009
It's going to need more than better graphics to get me to buy it. My N64 works well enough if there aren't any changes to gameplay.

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
Oh wow! That. Is. Awesome! I would love a chance to play a classic again!

Suskie

Nov 9, 2009
Ocarina of Time is literally the best game ever made and if this news is true, I am instantaneously sold on 3DS.

Not G. Ivingname

Nov 18, 2009
OH YES THIS IS THE GREATEST...

Wait... does this mean...

Oh no... oh no!

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

NAVI IN 3D!

WERE ALL GOING TO DIE!

Dragu_

Jun 23, 2008
I don't get it. How many of you have played it? Quite a few. How many of you guys own a 64 and the game? Barely any! Why?

Gigaguy64

Special Zero Unit
Apr 22, 2009
Stop it...if you keep showing me all of this wonderful news i might never sleep again.
The anticipation is killing me and i can safely say...i want it.

Reshkar

"Face to Face"
May 18, 2010
Huh what is this, remake of Ocarina of Time.
YAAAAAAY!!

This should make me buy a 3DS.

Outright Villainy

Jan 19, 2010
Pity I've the entire game memorized from finishing it so many times.
If I'm getting a 3DS it's still a must though. The graphics are so much more purdy...

LightOfDarkness

Mar 18, 2010
Quaidis said:
John Funk said:
Quaidis said:
I was wonderingly aimlessly if regular DS games can be played on the 3ds and vice versa? Is it an updated DS with a massively more impressive screen? Or is it an entirely new system that requires its own games and none others?
You can turn off the 3D functionality entirely, and as far as I know, it remains backwards compatible with the regular DS.

But otherwise, Nintendo considers it the next iteration of its handheld hardware. Or rather, it is to the DS, what the DS was to the GBA (and the GBA was to the Game Boy/Game Boy Color).
Ah, so that saying they would have to make an entirely new section for the 3DS at the game store. I was hoping I could play 3DS games on my DSlite is all. This would hurt considering that I finally bought a DS this spring.
Well, you COULD play GBA games on your DS and DSLite (FRICKING DSi) so I'm assuming that the Nintendo 3DS will be able to play 2D DSL games.

acutekat

Nov 2, 2009
And I just beat the ocorina of time 3 weeks ago

that game took over 3 states, 7 years and a long ride from montana to beat