No hair and you.

RatRace123

Elite Member
Dec 1, 2009
Well, my fellow escapists... I have a small story and a set of questions for y'all.

I was recently doing some personal grooming (touching up sideburns) and I accidently shaved a jagged line across my head. It looked really weird, and my attempts to fix it looked worse. So I now think I'll have to shave my head. I've never done it before, so I'm a little hesitant about it, but I feel it's the only way. I can't pull off, nor do I wish to Mohawks or any other "punk" look.

So, do any of you have bald heads, or wish to? If so, what's it like? And do you like it?

Rylot

May 14, 2010
I usually shave my head, just easier to take care of and I never have to bother with paying a barber.

CouchCommando

Apr 24, 2008
Beware! BEWARE!!, your friends and family will get this kinda weird glazed look in there eye and will not be able to restrain themselves from touching your head, especially if alcohol is involved.
Hey forewarned is forearmed right?

littlealicewhite

Jul 18, 2010
I find it amusing that you seem to assume that the only people on this site are male.

I considered it once. I decided it would be very, very cold.

cheftacular

Jan 17, 2009
Tell everyone you donated your hair. If they ask what to, mention Africa. Most likely they'll nod their heads and praise you.

RatRace123

Elite Member
Dec 1, 2009
littlealicewhite said:
I find it amusing that you seem to assume that the only people on this site are male.

I considered it once. I decided it would be very, very cold.
Nah, the question was gender neutral, I know some girls shave their heads, or cut their hair to an extremely short length. More should do it as far as I'm concerned, on some girls it looks very... Alluring.

Rofel

May 21, 2009
I do it all the time, its great not having any hair :D, but keep in mind that when your hair starts to grow out again it will be like your head is covered in Velcro :S

MASTACHIEFPWN

Will fight you and lose
Mar 27, 2010
You're hair will grow back, as for those who are bald, well... So really you have nothing to loose.

Dango

Feb 11, 2010
mikozero said:
bald women are kinda hot sometimes...
Ummmmmm... riiiiight...

Anyway, I remember when I was ten or something my mom telling me that I wasn't gonna go bald, but my brother would, and she wouldn't lie to me, right?

Blackjack 222

Dec 2, 2009
Shave your head and do what i do and become best friends with Hats. Big hats, small hats,, ball caps, 50s hats, all kinds of hats to cover up that thing you call hair you don't have time for

spartan231490

Jan 14, 2010
i go with a short, almost military style haircut, it's easier. and cheaper. but no, i wouldn't shave my head.

twcblaze

Lurker Extraordinaire
Jun 18, 2009
I always get my hair cut to military regs and then let it grow out until I can see my bangs, rinse, repeat. but no... I don't think there's any reason that would make me willingly shave my head.

Betancore

Apr 23, 2010
I've always wanted to shave all my hair off, or at least a part of it. Probably never will, though, unless it's for charity. Not everyone's head looks good bald though.