No hair and you.

hannan4mitch

Jan 19, 2010
I get my hair cut really short, but when I go out for Crew this school year, I'll try to get my parent's permission to shave it (my dad will be fine, he's in the Navy and no stranger to very short hair, but it's my mom that I'm worried will give a no-go. If I was on the LaX team, they must (mandatory, coaches reinforce this rule) to shave their head/get a Mohawk when they make the team.)

Shockolate

Feb 27, 2010
Phoenixlight said:
Doesn't the pain of pulling your hair out stop you from continuing?
Nope. While there IS pain, there isn't enough to stop me from doing it. High pain tolerance I guess. I don't know.

cheftacular

Jan 17, 2009
BiscuitTrouser said:
cheftacular said:
Tell everyone you donated your hair. If they ask what to, mention Africa. Most likely they'll nod their heads and praise you.
Youve cracked open and hacked the inner most workings of society, i think you can get away with pretty much anything usuaing your aformentioned crack. Im pretty appauled but at the same time amazed that this could and does work.
Charity is pretty much my go-to excuse for everything. No sick days for me, just "I have a charity [something] tomorrow, so I need to leave really early". "CHARITY? I'LL EVEN PAY YOU FOR THE TIME YOU'RE AWAY!"

EDIT: Some people didn't recognize the fact that this isn't real, and is a joke. Just a clarification.

Evilbunny

Feb 23, 2008
cheftacular said:
BiscuitTrouser said:
cheftacular said:
Tell everyone you donated your hair. If they ask what to, mention Africa. Most likely they'll nod their heads and praise you.
Youve cracked open and hacked the inner most workings of society, i think you can get away with pretty much anything usuaing your aformentioned crack. Im pretty appauled but at the same time amazed that this could and does work.
Charity is pretty much my go-to excuse for everything. No sick days for me, just "I have a charity [something] tomorrow, so I need to leave really early". "CHARITY? I'LL EVEN PAY YOU FOR THE TIME YOU'RE AWAY!"
That's....awful. I'm disgusted.

2fish

Sep 10, 2008
RatRace123 said:
Well, I did it! And barring accidently cutting my ear, it was a great success. I guess I can pull off being bald. And never have I looked more badass in sunglasses.
We demand pictures, with the sunglasses. We the people of Organized Anarchy think it will be really cool to see a quarian with a shaved head and sunglasses.

similar.squirrel

Mar 28, 2009
Trim it very close. If this nefarious jagged line is still showing, turn it into a pattern or something.
It'll grow back thicker, if that's any consolation.

cheftacular

Jan 17, 2009
Evilbunny said:
In my defense it's hard to tell when somebody is kidding over the internet.
The truth. In reality I neither work or use charity as an excuse. Although now that I've thought of it, I'm tempted to try.

Yureina

Who are you?
May 6, 2010
I'd have no idea. Actually, for the first time in a few years, i've actually decided to grow my hair out a bit more than usual. I've been keeping it decently short for a while, so its something relatively new for me. :)

Ham_authority95

Dec 8, 2009
I love my longer hair, so I would never cut it for anything besides work, military, etc etc...

Besides, more hair = warmer head during the winter.

Space Spoons

Aug 21, 2008
I used to shave my head on a regular basis (about every six months or so). Simply put, I've always liked how it looks short and I hate how it feels when it starts to get long. About a year ago, though, my girl asked me to grow it out so she could see what it looked like. I hate it. It doesn't look half-bad, provided I take care of it, but it's hot and itchy and uncomfortable.

Personally, I look at head-shaving as a relief. I always feel so much lighter and coolor once it's done.

Jfswift

Hmm.. what's this button do?
Nov 2, 2009
I've shaved it all off before. Just wear a hat if you're self-conscious and let it grow back evenly. Should take a few weeks at most.

Aerodynamic

Feb 23, 2009
I have done it a lot of times before, not really much of a huge change for me because I have short hair.

Dahni

Lemon Meringue Tie
Aug 18, 2009
I could never ever go bald. I hate guys who're bald, unless they have really nice faces. Guys with average to ugly faces NEED hair to balance it out.

Pariah87

Jul 9, 2009
Dahni said:
I could never ever go bald. I hate guys who're bald, unless they have really nice faces. Guys with average to ugly faces NEED hair to balance it out.
And your train of thought is the reason no guy is ever self concious about anything...ever.

Sadly one day I shall go bald. The hair is beginning to thin, I have a receding hairline. When I first noticed it freaked me out to the point that for the last 6 months I've kept at a steady number 1 in preparation for the oncoming baldness. Also sadly, I'm one of the afforementioned uggos that "need" hair to balance things out.

It's a possibility you will get dodgy looks with short hair. At the recent UK election we had a BNP candidate in our area. I went down to vote wearing my black jacket, work jeans and steel toed workboots (I went in on my way to work). The people there were nice and friendly to the others there, then when I walked up they gave me the dirtiest looks. You could see in their eyes they were thinking "well there is one vote for the BNP" which is funny because I can't stand them.

Now I've decided whilst I still have hair to grow it back as long as possible. I used to love my long hair and want it back one last time before the cruel hand of genetics takes away the one part of me I actually consider nice.