No Right Answer: Best Candy Ever

Bat Vader

Mar 11, 2009
I gotta admit I never really cared for candy all that much even as a kid. I have always loved Skittles though.

Wriggle Wyrm

Jun 15, 2011
My favorites are these peanut butter taffy treats that came in black and orange wrappers and where only available during Halloween, sadly I haven't seen them in stores for years. I was also always partial to candy corn, I can see why people don't care for it but I don't understand all of the hate it's getting.

Seracen

Sep 20, 2009
Dan was ON IT with those pics this go around. I wouldn't say the funniest, as that changes, but the highest ratio of hilarity and appropo pics were in this debate (at least in recent memory).

Tono Makt

Mar 24, 2012
Seracen said:
Dan was ON IT with those pics this go around. I wouldn't say the funniest, as that changes, but the highest ratio of hilarity and appropo pics were in this debate (at least in recent memory).
I'm not sure apropos is the best word to describe the pics, but they were certainly memorable. And more than a little eyebrow raising. Did Dan get some criticism about previous videos using tame or boring pics, so now he's using stuff that's maybe a little bit too creepy and/or "Back Away Slowly From The Graphics Guy We Aren't Sure What's Going On"?

(Yeah, I'm thinking of the Chocolate Stuff. I'm trying not to, gods help me I'm trying not to, but sometimes what the eye sees the brain cannot unsee)

Safaia

Sep 24, 2010
While watching this video I remember I had a fun size milky way in my purse and a tootsie pop in my hoodie.

Win.

Rakschas

Jan 7, 2013
Am I the only one here who feels like he is legitemately concered for your general health?

I dont even know what you are talking about half of the time and when i grasp the general concept of the things you describe i shudder because it sounds repulsive.

Im glad we dont do that over here. Oh wait. We do, just on a different day.

Veldel

Mitth'raw'nuruodo
Legacy
Apr 28, 2010
Lost in my mind
Country
US
Sgt. Sykes said:
Firefilm said:
(Dan) OH OH, me too! I'll eat them on an episode and tell you how much I love them!
Roger that!
Can I get on this also XD I lived in England for 9 months but didn't get to experience many candy's other then pure chocolates.

RedDeadFred

Illusions, Michael!
May 13, 2009
Chris Pranger said:
RedDeadFred said:
I'm not a big fan of chocolate bars. I'd much rather have a Jolly Rancher or a Warhead. Those are by far my favourites.
I enjoy both which a lot. A friend of mine and I ended up buying a bag of Warheads and chain-eating them until we accidentally burned the top layers off our tongues. So...I guess use Warheads responsibly.
Yes, it's like they hate you for eating them.

Abomination

Dec 17, 2012
After trying American chocolate in Cadbury products I have to say you guys are getting stiffed on quality sweets.

Had kids show up to my place and I give them these: http://www.whittakers.co.nz/#/products/minislabs/peanut72/

Because god damnit those are some fine chocolate & peanut bars. Then again their entire range makes Cadbury look like shit.

We do not really have any "candy" that really stands out. Most of it we import from Australia as they're capable of making some damn fine sugar free stuff.

Dirty Hipsters

This is how we praise the sun!
Legacy
Feb 7, 2011
Country
'Merica
And then they cut the video, but the discussion lasted another 3 hours.

Also, Hershey's chocolate is fucking disgusting. Hershey's kisses are fucking discussing. Why was that at the top of the list?!

How were skittles and starburst not discussed at all? These two have no taste-buds!

Keneth

Oct 14, 2011
Hershey's Special Dark.

There is nothing superior. (Except maybe Godiva Dark)

Loethlin

Itchy Witch
Apr 24, 2011
C117 said:
Dumle, Daim, Center, Plopp, Kinder Maxi, Marabou, Milka, Coconutspots (kokosprickar), Bounty, Maltesers, Neverstop, Vanilla fudge, and Jellyrats (sega råttor).

Lots of chocolate, in other words. God, I love chocolate...
ALL OF IT!
Especially Maltesers, oh I love Maltesers the most.

schmulki

Oct 10, 2012
Can we go back to debates? I'm not loving this trend of just listing things as a group, and generally agreeing on things. Doesn't make for the best videos, and this one could VERY easily have been a debate.

ExileNZ

Dec 15, 2007
TIL People can be really picky about free candy.

Anyway, you all lose. Moro bars, people. Moro bars.