No Right Answer: Best U.S. President Ever

Firefilm

May 27, 2011
Best U.S. President Ever

President Obama is cool and all, but there used to be an aura of larger than life greatness to U.S. presidents. This week the boys dive into which president worked his mojo the best.

Watch Video

iniudan

Apr 27, 2011
I think it was kind of obvious it was gonna be Abe vs Teddy. But hey it a good match up anyway. =p

chetoos

Jul 13, 2009
2 things that could have bumped the Teddy Roosevelt argument: 1: He gave a 45 minute speech AFTER BEING SHOT! He didn't even have the bullet removed later. 2: Said of him after his "death": "Death had to take him sleeping, for if he had been awake, there would have been a fight."

Qitz

Mar 6, 2011
What about the very first man, George Washington?

He was the commander-in-chief of the Continental Army during the American Revolutionary War and later became the First President by Unanimous Decision. He even presided over the convention that drafted the Constitution.

Without George there would be NO Lincoln or FDR. Though I'm surprised Kyle didn't bring up the fact that FDR served Four, yes, FOUR, terms, which caused the Constitution to be amended to only allow the Two that there is today.

burningdragoon

Warrior without Weapons
Jul 27, 2009
Uh oh. Let's see here. Chris sided against Batman and won and sided against Teddy Roosevelt and won. Also sided against Dr. Who. Now all he has to do is side against Tesla (and win) to become the most hated person on the internet.

TheFederation

Mar 29, 2011
also Lincoln's four children died, his wife went to an insane asylum, and he suffered a depressed breakdown. and he carried on

GamemasterAnthony

Dec 5, 2010
CAPTCHA: old codger

Uh oh...I haven't even started typing and the Captcha's already getting snarky on me. And why are the Captcha words rocking back and forth as if trying to hypnotise me?

Anyways...I just have to say the fact that Abe Lincoln wrestled surprised me. Although...this does bring a certain politician we had here in Minnesota. You guys should know which one.

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
Teddy also managed to ditch the Secret Service to spend a few hours in a submarine at sea. It was kind of a big deal in the early 1900's.

Mr. Omega

ANTI-LIFE JUSTIFIES MY HATE!
Jul 1, 2010
I personally would rather pick the other presidential Roosevelt, FDR. But Lincoln and Teddy are fine choices as well.

Forget running on the same bill. We need to time travel and have them fight in a match.

aguywhoknowsaguy

Feb 10, 2010
Just finished watching if I don't see the Photoshopped twenty five dollar bill of Teddy and Abe in a wrestling ring by next week, I'll lose all faith in the internet.

BaronIveagh

Apr 26, 2011
Against Abe: he may have freed the slaves, but he also revoked the protections of the Constitution in the north and allowed military tribunals to hang American citizens on hearsay. (Which was found unConstitutional after his death)

GonzoGamer

Apr 9, 2008
When it comes to working the Mojo? JFK worked his mojo into Marilyn Monroe. 'Nuff Said

But this isn't about Mojo this is about badassery it seems. I would have to go with Teddy. Abe was awesome and everything but Teddy was quite the badass.
But what about Jackson; he was a bit of a d-bag (so was Teddy, just ask the Indians; that's right you can't because you probably don't know any) but he was also a serious badass.

Joseph Harrison

Apr 5, 2010
Nicolaus99 said:
So much flame bait, but hell, why not.

Psst, they're both Republicans.
Not really flamebait because I'm pretty sure that most people know that the Republicans were the liberal party while the Democrats were the conservative party back in those days.

OT: Must resist urge to paste my AP US History essay on why Lincoln is the best president. I will say that while Lincoln is a superior president, Teddy was a far more badass one.

mcnally86

Apr 23, 2008
You forgot to say Teddy is so strong he beat up malaria!Also he was pretty good in Arsenic and Old Lace the best movie of all time.

EDIT: related to malaria. When he threw the strike to attack malaria in Panama it was so strong it separated North America from South America. That's why there is a canal in Panama now.