No skirts with Kinect?

Ulquiorra4sama

Saviour In the Clockwork
Feb 2, 2010
Then those who actually buy it shall just have to strip or get into a leotard before playing. I'm sure that'll hit home big time *Claps with an overly sarcastic look on his face*

Enigmers

Dec 14, 2008
"Hey, I see you've come to try my new Kinect. One problem, though, you're going to have to take your skirt off."

This probably ended up selling more units than we thought,

Aesir23

Jul 2, 2009
Another reason not to buy Kinect. No one separates me from my hoodie! Not even Microsoft.

Apr 29, 2010
no oneder said:
I have no problem at all. I wear no long skirts and zero baggy clothes.
Lucky you. I have no problem either. I can just throw some shorts on if the Kinect can't detect my legs in my baggy jeans. Or I can just game naked! [sub]I kid I kid.[/sub] That is, if I were to get it, which I'm not. If it's going to cost 150 dollars in the US, it will cost no less than 300 dollars down here. Yea..no thanks.

Timbydude

Crime-Solving Rank 11 Paladin
Jul 15, 2009
Well obviously in my downtime, I like my clothing to be tight and suffocating rather than baggy and comfortable.

Seriously, I've heard nothing other than the words "Child of Eden" to make me remotely interested in this thing.

Cherry Cola

Your daddy, your Rock'n'Rolla
Jun 26, 2009
Let us not forget that the Kinect can not register the color black!

When the Kinect finally comes out, it will be exclusive to naked albinos.

FallenTraveler

Jun 11, 2010
Nmil-ek said:
wow the pricepoint, standing, not picking up blacks and now this not looking too good for Microsoft.
Not picking up blacks? I have not seen that yet... to the youtubes/wikipedia/gaming magazines!

Ghostkai

Jun 14, 2008
So I gotta use it naked? Well, that won't do, Kinect will think I have three legs...

Scunner

Jan 21, 2009
Ghostkai said:
So I gotta use it naked? Well, that won't do, Kinect will think I have three legs...
Your wardrobe consists soley of long skirts and no underware so you would have to use it naked?

Cenryk

Jul 13, 2010
So if it has a problem not recognizing joints under loose clothing, then what about the opposite? What if you were like, "OK then, I'll just play without clothes." Would it freak out over too many moving "parts".

RatRace123

Elite Member
Dec 1, 2009
PayJ567 said:
This is incredibly stupid. People will have to dress up to play video games. Fuck off.

This product will flop. I'm willing to put money on it.
I'll get in on that, in fact I'm counting on it. I like the 360 a lot, but I'm hoping Kinect is a failure that never gets past its first year.

Deadman Walkin

Jul 17, 2008
I think obese people can play, because I bet that the camera looks for the body shape, not the size. Saying that you can't where skirts is fine but baggy clothes.....eh.