Now Playing

V TheSystem V

Sep 11, 2009
Darksiders. Bought it 6 months ago, never got around to finishing it. Wanna 100% it before Darksiders 2 as well, but that is a massive task what with the artifacts and shizz. Completed the game on Apocalyptic earlier today, but will save the artifacts for when my girlfriend is on holiday.

So tonight, it shall be Call of Duty.

Bobbovski

May 19, 2008
Skyrim
Mass effect 3
Day Z
Blacklight: retribution
And like a million other games that I play from time to time

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
I just finished a game last night and I'm just debating if I should go and play some Borderlands since the sequel is coming out soon, or go play some Deus Ex:HR again since I've been getting the itch to play it again.

I have El Shaddai next to my PS3 and I've been meaning to start that...

It will probably be Borderlands later.

The journey man

Webcomic Aficionado
Jun 18, 2011
Right now i'm playing Dungeon Defenders and will hopefully be able to download Orcs Must Die! 2 tonight for tomorrow.

Alssadar

Sep 19, 2010
Immediately? Warcraft 2 through the magic of DOSBox.
I still need to do Age of Empires 3: The Asian Dynasties, another Fallout New Vegas runthrough, STALKER SoC, Hitman 2, Medieval 2: Total War: Teutonic Campaign (Denmark!), and probably there's a few more I can't remember right now.

9thRequiem

Sep 21, 2010
+1 on the "waiting for Guild Wars 2" game.
To keep me occupied, I'm playing big lose-yourself engaging games - mostly Civ 5, with a selection of various Total Wars and Dawn of War 2.

Euphbug

Mar 31, 2009
Well let me just see here, my last 5 games I played on steam were:

1. Garry's Mod
2. The Binding of Isaac
3. Left 4 Dead 2 (only with friends)
4. Team Fortress 2
5. Fortune Summoners: Secret of the Elemental Stones (a hard one but a fun game once you get the combos and such down.)

I also have Vessel, a puzzle game I got during summer sale that I play now and then for the calming factor of puzzle solving.

Blade_125

Sep 1, 2011
I picked up Two worlds 2 for $10 on steam recently and have been playing that. Quite the surprising gem.

Kyber

Oct 14, 2009
I'm thinking about getting Quantum Conundrum, other than that i'm in a situation that i don't know what to play, nothing really interests me

Ljs1121

Mar 17, 2011
I've been working on Spirit Tracks for a few weeks now and I just started playthroughs of Phantom Hourglass and Starfox Command. My DS was dying of unusedness so I decided to overcharge it for a bit.

I still play Assassin's Creed Revelations multiplayer on occasion as well.

Hylke Langhout

Mar 2, 2011
I'm juggling Skyrim, Deus Ex Human Revolution and Painkiller because I got all of those games recently. I'm enjoying all of them for different reasons.

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
At the moment (well, within the past hour and which I'll be playing again in a sec) I'm playing TheatRhythm even though I have 99,999 Rhythmia, I only maxed out the levels of 16 characters and haven't gone through Expert or Ultimate scores in series mode (though everything else is unlocked). I haven't touched upon the DLC yet either though I'll likely buy all of it with my next check. I am also tempted to get back into Twilight Princess but I'm expecting Kingdom Hearts in the mail before the week is out so that may have to continue to wait.

JasonKaotic

Mar 18, 2009
Funnily enough, I'm playing Shadow Hearts: From the New World at the moment. Nothing amazing, but it's decent. From what I've seen the original Shadow Hearts is much better though.

Stormz

Jul 4, 2009
Been playing a lot of GTA San Andreas lately. I haven't had much else to play, just waiting for the release of Guild Wars 2 now.

Shinsei-J

Prunus Girl is best girl!
Apr 28, 2011
ICO, Dragon Dogma, Atelier Totori, Titan Quest and Cave Story are the ones I've played in the last three days.
I get an impulse to play Skyrim or Fallout NV every now and then too.
I always just play games on a whim so I find it hard to keep playing just two or three games...
ultrabiome said:
my wife will be gone for two weeks starting wednesday, so i plan on finishing that run, then i have the following to start for the first time:

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow
Final Fantasy IX
Batman: Arkham Asylum
Brutal Legend

not necessarily in that order.
Play Final Fantasy IX first, you won't regret it.
Trust me.

foxlovingfreak

Sep 9, 2009
I recently got gotham city imposters for free therw playstion plus so I prety much been sinking most of my time into that. I've also been poping in and out of littlebigplanet2 to see some of the more instersting levels pepole have been making recently.