Oh, Japan: Boobs Used As Marketing For Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2

Pyro Paul

Dec 7, 2007
It is a funny concept...

its a parrody of 'Be a Ninja, Hide in plain sight!' which is often presented in stealth games where you are mearly a few feet away and obviously in the open but still remain unseen.

the concept is that the ninja uses a white sheet and draps it over him/herself and is then able to hide against a non-discript colored wall. if you look closely the upper corners have hands which are holding the top of said sheet. however the would be ninja fails because their excessive bust protrudes from their impromptu hiding spot.

it is selling both sex and stupidity.
i love it.

Impuls

Apr 10, 2009
Am I one of the few persons who thinks this is just fucking hilarious? xD

One of the best ad's ever! :p

geldonyetich

Aug 2, 2006
YouTube is sucking lately. I'm going to assume this is the one [http://www.gametrailers.com/video/japanese-breasts-ninja-gaiden/53584]?

I'm guessing these people feeling them up are like, "So, what - does something happen when I feel it up?"

And then there's this:

KarumaK

Sep 24, 2008
I love Japan, I imagine the convo went like this: "What do you mean gameplay footage? Graphics why show those off? Look this is Japan we can do anything for advertisement so we'll draw from this hat. Inside is a bunch of crap about the game written on paper whatever we get we make an ad of."

And so artistic too...

Cavouku

Mar 14, 2008
My definition of Japan is: A place where the unpredictable is totally predictable.

0p3rati0n

Apr 14, 2009
WTF did i just watch!!!!! I think I'm going to find a nice piece of a 2 by 4 and bash it against my head! Hell that could be a nice video response to that!!!

War Penguin

Serious Whimsy
Jun 13, 2009
That's weird. I have the sudden urge to get Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2. I wonder why?
Anyway, that's beyond creepy, but if it works that'll be even creepier.

AngloDoom

Aug 2, 2008
I just love the fact that guys who were walking hand-in-hand with girls actually dragged themselves away from the person they were going out with to feel wall-knockers; especially because of the one girl who looked like she was making a reluctant attempt to pull him back, as if she knew it was impossible to stop him now he'd seen the breasts.

Overall though, it looks like I won't be visiting Japan any time soon.

Abedeus

Sep 14, 2008
Wait, what?

Where went the time that people used gore to advertise games? :/

And Ninja Gaiden, be it on DS, Xbox 360 or PS3, is bloody like hell. At least this way they could appeal to a larger group. I mean, boobs = lesbians and straight guys. Gore? EVERYONE!

Dudeakoff

Jul 22, 2009
I thought it was quite funny and unique. I'd expect males all over the world to act in a similar manner.

Chimpzy_v1legacy

Warning! Contains bananas!
Jun 21, 2009
Now, from the country that brought you Pervies®, the vending machine panties, come the Walltits®!

Made of the highest quality plastics, Walltits® are an essential item for todays discriminating customers. Easy to attach to any surface, the Walltits® will fit in any environment and make for a great dining room wall decoration. You will be the envy of all your friends and it comes with a 5 year warranty.

Call 555-8487 and for only 7 easy payments of $49.99 you can be the proud owner of Walltits®. That's 555-8487. Our operators are waiting. Call now!!!