Oh, Japan: Boobs Used As Marketing For Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2

The Rockerfly

Dec 31, 2008
Abedeus said:
Wait, what?

Where went the time that people used gore to advertise games? :/

And Ninja Gaiden, be it on DS, Xbox 360 or PS3, is bloody like hell. At least this way they could appeal to a larger group. I mean, boobs = lesbians and straight guys. Gore? EVERYONE!
I think gory breasts might piss someone off
I really want someone ot do it though, that game will be epic

_Cake_

Apr 5, 2009
... I don't get it ... so someone is holding a sign with plastic boobs that people are touching? ...and that means what?...I'm confused.

Deadpoolsbrain

Jun 12, 2009
geldonyetich said:
YouTube is sucking lately. I'm going to assume this is the one [http://www.gametrailers.com/video/japanese-breasts-ninja-gaiden/53584]?

I'm guessing these people feeling them up are like, "So, what - does something happen when I feel it up?"

And then there's this:

I have been scarred for life.

Toasty

Aug 18, 2008
Abedeus said:
Wait, what?

Where went the time that people used gore to advertise games? :/

And Ninja Gaiden, be it on DS, Xbox 360 or PS3, is bloody like hell. At least this way they could appeal to a larger group. I mean, boobs = lesbians and straight guys. Gore? EVERYONE!
Gore? everyone! I love that.

No im not suprised by japan doing this.....it could be considered 'arty'(if it was done by anyone other than japan) but knowing their mind maiming history when it comes to their portrayal of women as sex objects.......It's bad....just bad.

See the post above mine and video for an example of what I'm talking about(women's portrayal)

Arkhangelsk

Mar 1, 2009
I giggled a little. But seriously, thi just indicates that Ninja Gaiden will be less Ninja and more Boobies. Hehe... Boobies Gaiden. Seriously, what's the point? If they're making a serious game, they're using a weird selling point. "Hey, if you buy the game, you will see a pair of breasts that look like these. How's the killing? What killing? Ninjas kill?"

InvisibleMilk

Nov 19, 2008
chimpzy said:
Now, from the country that brought you Pervies®, the vending machine panties, come the Walltits®!

Made of the highest quality plastics, Walltits® are an essential item for todays discriminating customers. Easy to attach to any surface, the Walltits® will fit in any environment and make for a great dining room wall decoration. You will be the envy of all your friends and it comes with a 5 year warranty.

Call 555-8487 and for only 7 easy payments of $49.99 you can be the proud owner of Walltits®. That's 555-8487. Our operators are waiting. Call now!!!
Billy Mays, you left too soon...

Aesir23

Jul 2, 2009
Srsly said:
NoMoreSanity said:
What's worse? The fact that they did this, of the fact that I am not surprised at all?
I'm not surprised at all. They can get away with stuff like this, but if they did that here in America. Oh man, the petitions and marches. They'd make "Mothers Against Breasts" groups, etc. Oh man, the hardcore feminist would have a field day.
O_O Not the feminazis! I only just stopped having nightmares.

DAMG

Feb 16, 2009
Oh, I get it: ninja-hiding-wall-big-exposing-boobs, clever stuff. It would have been funnier if the boobs where jiggly, so the passer-bys would have had third thoughts.

GamingAwesome1

May 22, 2009
Using boobs for marketing is nothing new in the video game world. Tomb Raider been pulling this kind of shit for years! Remembers those topless photo adverts?

TheNumber1Zero

Forgot to Remember
Jul 23, 2009
well it is japan

they do have sex games in arcades,I've seen kids on em.
Japan=biggest perverts ever

yet the island nation is still so grand