Oh, Japan: Boobs Used As Marketing For Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2

Hexenwolf

Sep 25, 2008
So almost everyone in japan feels compelled to touch a fake pair of breasts on the wall. Do you?

LimeJester

Mar 16, 2009
Well they are only going to show you the people who walk by and do something. They aren't going to show you the old lady who walks by and goes "What the..." in Japanese in her head. That's just not good advertising.

But that milk commercial posted is really creepy. Especially the song playing in the background.

MrSnugglesworth

Into the Wild Green Snuggle
Jan 15, 2009
NoMoreSanity said:
What's worse? The fact that they did this, of the fact that I am not surprised at all?
I think its the fact that no one Motorboated them.

Because I totally wouldn't do that.

>.>
<.<

Hehe...

*Flight to Japan*

shadowstriker86

Feb 12, 2009
geldonyetich said:
YouTube is sucking lately. I'm going to assume this is the one [http://www.gametrailers.com/video/japanese-breasts-ninja-gaiden/53584]?

I'm guessing these people feeling them up are like, "So, what - does something happen when I feel it up?"

And then there's this:

...WTF!?

i nearly fell off my chair laughing, man do i love it when japan does crazy stuff like this, it really brightens my day to see something so stupid yet something so entertaining that it makes me laugh till my sides hurt and my throat is sore

Arbitrary Cidin

Apr 16, 2009
I think it's a joke on how tits complicate that sort of ninja technique? S she has a special fake wall that her tits fit in. Not that it keeps her low profile....

13lackfriday

Feb 10, 2009
Pyro Paul said:
It is a funny concept...

its a parrody of 'Be a Ninja, Hide in plain sight!' which is often presented in stealth games where you are mearly a few feet away and obviously in the open but still remain unseen.

the concept is that the ninja uses a white sheet and draps it over him/herself and is then able to hide against a non-discript colored wall. if you look closely the upper corners have hands which are holding the top of said sheet. however the would be ninja fails because their excessive bust protrudes from their impromptu hiding spot.

it is selling both sex and stupidity.
i love it.
Hm, clever analysis.

But it's that or a blatantly smutty "hands-on" ad for the game.

Dogstile

Jan 17, 2009
avykins said:
Now that would be amusing if there was a real chick behind that with her tits hanging out.
Otherwise its just... wtf? They could at least have put a semi visible sign on it advertising the product.

Federalist92 said:
Also its illegal for men in britain to get naked in the street, but not for women.
After seeing british chicks the only response I can come up with is *shudder*
some British chicks don't look /that/ bad :p

and that guy is talking a whole load of crap. public indecency is a crime for both genders

Glerken

Dec 18, 2008
Wow. Not wow at the fact that Japan did this. But the fact that every guy and girl that walked by it ran their hands over the breasts...

wildwind1290

Jun 15, 2009
I don't mind people using the chest-mounted pervert slappers as a means of making extra cash (see my posts on the Artificial Thrills article for further views on this phenomenon), but out of all the epic, strange, and outright bananas things Japan has done, I daresay this takes the cake.

shadow skill

Oct 12, 2007
I believe that second video is fake. I want to say that the portion of the clip with the girls in cow print bathing suits is from Melody of Oblivion.