Oh, Japan: Boobs Used As Marketing For Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
Wow...I just...Wow.

I knew Japan was wierd, but...God this goes beyond anything I could have imagined

Kelethor

Jun 24, 2008
If you'll excuse, I am going to go ahead and buy plane tickets to japan. in the words of adam de le pena of code monkeys "booby land, here I come"

Khaos Theory

Aug 14, 2009
Losing faith in humanity in 3..2..1... meh...
But seriously, i'm was expecting Chris Hanson to jump out at any minute.

Panzer_God

Welcome to the League of Piccolo
Apr 29, 2009
Srsly said:
NoMoreSanity said:
What's worse? The fact that they did this, of the fact that I am not surprised at all?
I'm not surprised at all. They can get away with stuff like this, but if they did that here in America. Oh man, the petitions and marches. They'd make "Mothers Against Breasts" groups, etc. Oh man, the hardcore feminist would have a field day.
I would totally go to a MAB meeting, just to look around and be like "Since you all currently have a pair of breasts, you are hearby removed from this group"

PyroZombie

Apr 24, 2009
This is genius, I must say. This is along the lines of the greatest advertising spots in human history, and i'm including anything made by any army.

"Prey on the sexual mind, and you will catch the most attention", common psychology.

Gerazzi

Feb 18, 2009
All it really did to me was make me laugh.
A lot.

I won't buy this game because the gameplay will be masochistic.
But this is more of a negative point then a selling point.

The_Angry_Haruhist

Apr 16, 2009
C'mon Team Ninja, I know all of you are perverts and registered sex offenders, but can't you at least keep your obsessions from spilling over to real life?

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
Pyro Paul said:
It is a funny concept...

its a parrody of 'Be a Ninja, Hide in plain sight!' which is often presented in stealth games where you are mearly a few feet away and obviously in the open but still remain unseen.

the concept is that the ninja uses a white sheet and draps it over him/herself and is then able to hide against a non-discript colored wall. if you look closely the upper corners have hands which are holding the top of said sheet. however the would be ninja fails because their excessive bust protrudes from their impromptu hiding spot.

it is selling both sex and stupidity.
i love it.
Holy Lords of Kobol and the Cylon God that makes sense! You sir earned yourself a cookie.

Dioxide20

Aug 11, 2009
*drool... boobies... ahh, i mean, I AS A GAMER AM OUTRAGED THAT THEY ARE USING SUCH A VULGAR METHOD OF ADVERTISING! I WANT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY AS A GAMER!!!!

lol

But seriously, when is the stereotypical, nerd who lives in parents basement and has never seen the light of day gamer stereotype going to end? Gaming has been around for a while now and has definitely matured in that time? Why are they still doing this?

Mrsoupcup

Jan 13, 2009
geldonyetich said:
YouTube is sucking lately. I'm going to assume this is the one [http://www.gametrailers.com/video/japanese-breasts-ninja-gaiden/53584]?

I'm guessing these people feeling them up are like, "So, what - does something happen when I feel it up?"

And then there's this:

*BARF* That is nasty.... *BARRRRFFFFFFFFF*................ *BBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRFFFFFFFFFFFF*