OH NO! You're a clone!

Tentickles

Oct 24, 2010
Since I am home alone most of the time I would ring the doorbell and introduce myself. Naturally I would be suspicious of me at first but I am sure after a short time I would gain my trust.

Then the fun begins!

Is sex with your clone... sex or masturbation? hmm

HellbirdIV

May 21, 2009
I'd go slap my Prime parent for not telling me sooner / thinking to give me some kind of separate clone mindset so I could adapt normally.

Then I'd take revenge by getting him the blame for a ton of stuff in the streets.

thefrizzlefry

Feb 20, 2009
There's another me?! Oh, fuck yeah. It is time to form the best musical duo in history.
I'M WILL AND THAT'S ME, TOO! WE ARE JESUS H. CHRIST AND THE T-REX RODEO!

ryo02

Oct 8, 2007
well if I know me and I do hmm YAY FREE TWIN BROTHER ... lets play some game in coop mode

reCAPTCHA is using upside down letters now

Keava

Mar 1, 2010
What would i do? Oh that's oh so simple. Go to nearest library (about 600 meters from my house) and get Philip K. Dick's Impostor and just casually throw it onto the table top... Dealing with clones never been easier.

MasterMakayo

Jul 22, 2010
So I'm a clone with all the feelings and memories of the original? That's easy. Sex change. That way one of us gets to be happy, and a long lost sister is a bit more believable than a long lost twin.

It's either that, or I kill the original and take his place... I'd probably eat him, just to be on the safe side.

Jimmy T. Malice

Dec 28, 2010
You should probably fight them for poorly-explained reasons, while shouting "Us and them!" when there's nobody else in the room.

edudogel

Aug 7, 2010
um clones and the real one can't be the same age unless you cryo freeze the real one until the clone is the same look

Daffy F

Apr 17, 2009
NotPete said:
Wacky sit-com hijinks. That is, until I get jealous of myself, so I get a gun to kill me, but my awesome reflexes knock the gun out of my hand before I am able to fire. Then I frantically crawl for it, fighting me over it. I grasp my hand around the metal and spring to my feet. Lording over me, I spout something like "This will hurt me allot more than it would hurt me," and fire. Then I proceed to live my life normally.
I would have guessed a moment more along the lines of "Shoot him, I'M the real Pete!"... Ah well.

MartianWarMachine

Neon-pink cyber-kitty
Dec 10, 2010
I'm just a clone?

Awesome! I can go off and do whatever the fuck I want, and the REAL me will have to deal with the consequences! In my face!

But seriously, I would re-invent myself as someone slightly different and get the hell out of the real me's life.
...Which means I can be free of this island!

TheIronRuler

Mar 18, 2011
alex2212 said:
Imagine you come home from work to find your doppelganger in your house, relaxing with your family or chilling with your friends. After a little investigation, you discover that YOU are their clone, with their memories and everything. You are fresh out of the lab, so they have been taking care of family business, but you feel as if you were there on all the family picnics and whatnot. Do you graciously vanish into the night, leaving the original to have your life? Discusse-vous!
There was a Shwatzenegger flick with the same plot, or resembling that plot. I can't be sure.
Also something with Eddie Murphy is space.
That sounds awesome. On the other hand, anything can be awesome when in space. 'Margaret Thatcher... In Space!'

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
Radoh said:
Leave? Just when I found the perfect multiplayer partner? Are you insane? We like all the same things, we have all the same systems and games, we both watch the same show, why would I leave?
Pretty much this. Although it'd feel really really weird at first.
Tentickles said:
Since I am home alone most of the time I would ring the doorbell and introduce myself. Naturally I would be suspicious of me at first but I am sure after a short time I would gain my trust.

Then the fun begins!

Is sex with your clone... sex or masturbation? hmm
Either way, it's unbelievably narcissistic.

Revenge Revisited

The Doctor Called Me Special! :D
Dec 2, 2009
Me and the original me would team up in a HILARIOUS buddy cop movie and make millions! Then when we're both rich I'd kill her and take all the money for myself! MUAHAHAHA!!

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
*stabs*

I'm me, *****. Sorry but I think you're the clone!

[sub]He was going to do the same thing anyway.[/sub]

Haydyn

Mar 27, 2009
Once again I should go did up my 1st response to the clone thread. I think it went like:

1. Start shit
2. Arm wrestle
3. Fight
4. Kareoke
5. Sex

soren7550

Overly Proud New Yorker
Dec 18, 2008
I'd have to wonder why someone would clone such an utterly useless individual such as myself. I mean, why not Washington, or Major Winters, James McAvoy or ANYBODY that's useful?

gazumped

Dec 1, 2010
Damn it, if this had happened three or four years ago I could have solved my being-in-love-with-two-people-at-the-same-time problem with minimum mess.

Well, apart from all the mess of having to explain to the world why there's two of me, or having to avoid being taken apart by scientists...