Ok, the main character of the last game you played attacked you... How screwed are you?

FoolKiller

Feb 8, 2008
Harry Potter from the first book.... since all he can do so far is Wingardium Leviosa and Flipendo I have a good chance if he doesn't sneak up on me. If he misses his cast and I get near him, I have faith I can pound the shit out of a pretentious 11 year old. Voldemort was stupid trying to curse Harry. Stabbing and beating would work just as well.

adragonofgold

Mar 18, 2010
I was playing solitare... does that make me the main character? So I attack myself? I should be fine then... after all I do know all my moves. Either way I win.

k262

Sep 9, 2010
Assassins Creed 2....so yeah i'm screwed. It'd be like hi Ezio. KNIFE. Hello afterlife :(

Denariax

Nov 3, 2010
Wait. Wait. Who's the main character of Mortal Kombat? I mean, I know I'm pretty much dead, but I wanna know HOW dead I am.

razer17

Feb 3, 2009
Well, the last game I played was Fifa 11, so who would the main character be? I was playing as Manchester United, so would it be the whole team? If so I'm pretty screwed. I'd be screwed in a 1 on 1 fight, nevermind 11 on 1.

The last game I played with a proper main character was Crysis 2. That way I'm definitely screwed, because Alacatraz is one mother fucking powerful guy.

alfawx

Nov 1, 2010
Alex Shepherd from Silent Hill: Homecoming. I just hope that the attack doesn't occur in my basement, due to the abundance of pipes.

jimahaff

Apr 28, 2011
Gordan Freeman... it depends on how many guns he is carrying, if its just the crowbar I could probably at least put up a fight, if he's packing, no way. hopefully he won't kill me.

liquidsolid

Feb 18, 2011
Mario from Super Smash Bro. Brawl. Not sure how this would translate into a real fight, but he does have that fireball shooting move. So chances are I would snap Mario's neck while burning to death myself. Epic.

SsilverR

Feb 26, 2009
Packie_J said:
Today was a really bad day to re-play DMC3... I hope Dante goes easy on me.
dude i was just running DMC3 turbo mode for old times sake ...... tell me ... if dante truly came after you, what else is there to do but close your eyes, step forward and embrace?

... it's not as if i can call the lads down for this beef XD

me: DUDE!!, It's on! ... grab a shank and get down to mine asap
mate: STRAIGHT!! who we fighting?
me: Dante..
mate: what? how did u get into beef with italians?
me: no, no .. not "A" dante .. "THE" Dante
mate: ..... devil may cry?
me: yeah, so? u on this thing?? .... hello?? .... hello?

Daniel Cygnus

Jan 19, 2009
Who the hell is the main character in Pokemon Pinball? Uh...me? I'd say it'd be an even draw in that event.

Sudenak

Mar 31, 2011
Super Mario Sunshine.

....I'm gonna get peed on, aren't I? D: Although the way I play it's more likely that Mario would wildly spin around and do some kind of crazy Parkour move before butt-slamming me into oblivion. He's bloody fast, too. Fuck.