Ok, the main character of the last game you played attacked you... How screwed are you?

MoosieMann

Nov 18, 2009
Orianna from League of Legends. Well, depending on the location of the ball and who is playing her (most are terrible) i might be ok, but...

Lionsfan1986

Oct 20, 2008
Well since I was playing Batman Arkham Asylum what do you think. Do you think Batman my just let me be if he sees me piss myself?

kickyourass

Apr 17, 2010
Mount&blade warband, well since I just got done buying him an extra large war hammer I'd say pretty fucked.

LikeDustInTheWind

Mar 29, 2010
Cole McGrath in Infamous 2. Maybe I should just hide in a building, he doesn't seem to go into those much. I'm probably screwed though.

DaJoW

Aug 17, 2010
I played Europa Universalis so kinda impossible to say. A 15th century Swedish king who has reigned for 27 years so should be middle-aged is as close as you get to a main character. Still, unknown.

Detheroth

Oct 23, 2010
Ahh Grayson from Bulletstorm. I pray to god he at least gets 2 or 3 skillshots at once on me. If I'm going to go out I at least want to go out in style!

LightspeedJack

May 2, 2010
Zidane from Final Fantasy IX. Ok pretty capable with daggers but if you had a gun you would be ok. If he was in his trance form however...you're fucked.

l3o2828

Mar 24, 2011
snowfox said:
l3o2828 said:
Sora from Kingdom Hearts.
Yeah, im Alright.
He's just a kid with a huge key.
Famous last words?

Fiona from Vindictus. I guess I'm screwed. :(
Sora can't hurt Un-evil people, hes too naive and innocent.

Kermi

Elite Member
Nov 7, 2007
Well the last game I played was Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga. The last level I played was the first level of Episode 6 - Jabba's Palace. I guess that means I was attacked by a Lego version of Luke Skywalker.

I guess I'm ok then.

Bird Evil

Oct 1, 2009
Well I just finished assassins creed brotherhood so I'm probably already dead by the time I finish typing this

Quazimofo

Aug 30, 2010
Judgement101 said:
Oh shit....Shen from leauge of legends.....well, I'm not entirely screwed, he doesn't deal THAT much damage.
well, i got lucky there. i would have had brand, but luckily i played infamous just after, so instead of burning to death, i get a quick lighting bolt to the head. either way, i am soo fucked it isnt even funny