Old Games you remember playing but can't remember the name of.

Jayjay4229

Jul 5, 2017
Nidor said:
Jayjay4229 said:
Hey guys, I actually have 2 games sadly they're both pretty vague :\ apologies this was from baby me lol.

2) Is a dungeon crawler esque game, all I remember is you start in this town and you're told some evil is coming from the dungeon that's connected to this town so you have to go through it every so often coming back up to sell/buy gear. I think it may have been similar to diablo but it may also have been in third person, sorry this one's extra vague it only recently popped back into my mind.
What year range would this be in? Fairly common theme, but Torchlight had that background (2009), an earlier game FATE (2005) did as well.
Good point. shoulda clarified. But it was FATE :D thanks a bunch tho lol

Jayjay4229

Jul 5, 2017
ChefBoyardeemon said:
Alexcia Triton said:
PS1 game I believe. It was I think about an alien that crash landed or something and it could control other animals. (i think animal robots) and you could defeat other animals and control them to progress in the game. I know you start off with a sheep and then there is a fox and rat and some other ones. anyone know what im' talking about?

also there was one I think for the PC it was about this funny lil guy that would kill monsters and there were power ups he would throw hammers to kill the monsters and you could get like a power up to throw 4 hammers in different directions.

If anyone knows what i'm talking about it would be awesome. I would love to find these games to play them again :)
The game is called "The Adventures of Bouapha: Spooky Castle" P.S I don't know why I made an account to reply to a 2012 board.. I guess I just felt like it LOL.
It's a 2012 board that is still extremely popular!

mlyin

Jul 6, 2017
Could someone help me find this game? Really looking forward to finding it
It's a game released a very long time ago
Basically you use the *ARROW KEYS* to match up and they're coming up very fast
it requires alot of reflex and is very flashy
You get combos and and points when you time it well on the marker

I remember it so well but what's the name...?

Thanks

kilarbourbon

Jul 2, 2017
mlyin said:

Thanks
Dance dance revolution?......

sgtpepper672

Jul 6, 2017
Created an account for this so here goes. I remember playing this browser based game back in the late 90's early 00's maybe. It was a top down adventure game. I remember the characters could change out their limbs for different advantages in combat. I swear the main character's dad was a Dr. Bluetooth or something like that. That all I can remember.

LadyMunsters

Jul 6, 2017
I'm hoping someone out there knows what game I'm thinking of.
I went on a couple dates with this guy and on one of them we went to his place to play some video games. I can't remember what console it was for the life of me. Either PS3 or Xbox 360.

Anyway, it was a 2 player game. You had a limited amount of time to set up turrets and traps to try and protect your babies from these monsters that would come and either kidnap or eat them. I can't remember.

I think you had nine babies you had to protect from the monsters/bad guys. If you completed all the rounds with most of your babies, you won. We lost though. I wasn't good at it. I played this back between 2011-2013. I don't remember much else about it.

I had a blast playing it even though I sucked and I would really love to play it again now that I'm much better at strategy games.

John The Man

Jul 3, 2017
A game for the pc where you play as a rat fighter that hs to kill multiplE frogs that become smaller and smaller in every level, i can also remember that they are telepoters at some point and that you can use an arrow and upgrades for the arrows at some if not all points,but there are no bows. The game-style is preety 3Dish but the gameplay is 2D

ravenswood

Jul 6, 2017
So, this was a 2d sailing game, I don't remember if it was browser based or not. this was yeaaaaaaaaars ago, definitely early 2000's at latest, maybe 2004-2006? it had a lot of RPG elements, you did quests for different people in the town, and i think the story had something to do with your dad getting killed, or something. you basically just did sea combat, travelled around etc. barely remember it cuz it was so long ago, but itching to play it

lolrip

Jul 6, 2017
Hello everyone
So this game was basically a sort of head? That jumps on rocks and pushes them to build his way to the next lvl , I remember that you could alsp destroy the rocks by hitting them with that head but when u do it too much it gets dizzy. It was a hard complex game

fndsam007

Jul 6, 2017
Good afternoon guys, I'd like some help to finding an old game, its was a FPS , its look like Gunz : The Duel , But its mixed a little matrix things, we could walk on the wall, make a big jumps and etc, if anyone can find it I will be very grateful, thank you.

fndsam007

Jul 6, 2017
mlyin said:

Thanks
Hiho , maybe it is Pump It Up
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLlyHA2HZ5s

minatogb

Jun 22, 2017
Hello Guys

So... There was a browser game that played a really nice techno song, the objective was dodge the walls with the "WASD" in this first person tunnel to listen to the full music, the neon colors would keep changing, thank in advance if you find it.

link67897

Jul 6, 2017
So, i used to play this game around 5-6 years ago about yellow robotic balls with eyes, it was a game where you customized the weapons you used and then you would fight, the game went from stage to stage giving you a reward each time you beat a stage which you could use to get more weapons, anyone know what it is?

link67897

Jul 6, 2017
link67897 said:
So, i used to play this game around 5-6 years ago about yellow robotic balls with eyes, it was a game where you customized the weapons you used and then you would fight, the game went from stage to stage giving you a reward each time you beat a stage which you could use to get more weapons, anyone know what it is?
nvm just found it

Midwoka

Sep 13, 2016
minatogb said:
Hello Guys

So... There was a browser game that played a really nice techno song, the objective was dodge the walls with the "WASD" in this first person tunnel to listen to the full music, the neon colors would keep changing, thank in advance if you find it.
It doesn't match perfectly with your description, but maybe it's Super Hexagon [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mDjFdetU28]?

minatogb

Jun 22, 2017
Midwoka said:
minatogb said:
Hello Guys

It doesn't match perfectly with your description, but maybe it's Super Hexagon [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mDjFdetU28]?
No, it was like that but the walls dont rotate

IlReaper

Jul 6, 2017
Guys, I need a help.
A game where you started with a "long circular saw" in a sort of garage. When you got out, there were cars sprinting everywhere, shooting and exploding. Your first car was a red one, and you had to refuel sometimes at gas station... The game was very dark and a bit creepy. I remember there was this guy with his mouth "melting"... In its name there was a number, like 2199 or something. Please!

maezzinho

Jul 6, 2017
Hey guys, I hope you can help me!
The game I'm talking about is a PS1 game I played around 1998-1999. It was kind of a racing game, a little bit futuristic (since the vehicles were not only cars but also kind of hovering). I remember one level being a big cake, where you raced on top of it. I know it's a bit vague, but still hope someone can help me out. Best regards.

rabiddoughnuts

Jul 6, 2017
SO I am super glad I found this page, cause I have 2 games that I loved playing but cannot find through all my google searches.

1 was on a sega console though I am not sure which one, this would have been late 90s, and you were a young hero out to save a princess, and there were lots of major scenery changes as you went to like magical realms and different areas of the kingdom, there were lots of little unique items and wierd powers you could get to help navigate puzzles and combat, and one as silly as it was, was a ring that would turn you into a beaver type animal.

2 The other game I am less sure of the console, but have a better description. It starts out in a small village that is layed out in a kinda zigzag ladder up a hill layout, and a monster/demon is summoned from a well or something in the village and kills everyone, but this kid survives and gets knocked out, i believe because of a ring, and you go around the kingdom doing small missions and collecting these rings of power trying to gather forces to fight the dark demon, and there is another kingdom in the sky of winged people on a floating island of some sort.

mojo1111

Jul 7, 2017
hey every1;

Iam finding a game old 3d game about a car which i have played in early 20s.
the game was all about a car which is made up something special so an evil want that car and we have to escape with that car faighting with them.
game starts where we have to takle few logs on road we have to jump over them and than there is a bridge(broken) also have to jump.
the car have can scan,talk to you,laser power,missiles and many more open up as we approch toward mission.
and 1st mission is to escape from a facility before the gate closes.and bit of obsticles like jumping over woodlogs, meliting ice with leaser.

Thankyou thankyou if know this game please message me this game name :)