Old Games you remember playing but can't remember the name of.

Goro_v1legacy

Oct 24, 2017
Mikuko said:
OK so I played this game alot as a kid and I've been looking for it all over the internet for the past few years with no success, but maybe I'll get lucky here :D
Sadly, I don't remember much. I'm pretty sure it was a PC horror game, a third person shooter with a male protagonist and the enemies were vampires or demons or zombies (or maybe even humans), I'm not sure about this, I just know they were human-sized and the player killed them with a gun. The thing I remember the most was a cutscene at the beginning of the game, which was in a church and I think it was a wedding (not sure, might have been something else) with the protagonist in it. It was in 3D and the graphics weren't bad, so I don't think it was made before 2000, but it definitely wasn't after 2010, so somewhere inbetween that. Also if I remember correctly, most of the game happened somewhere underground or in a building, I remember going through halls and doors and rarely outside. Also the loading screen was some kind of a huge mutated monster with tentacles or something, I think.. I remember nothing about the plot, since I'm not a native english speaker and the game was fully in english which I didn't understand back then.

If someone knows, please let me know, I'm dying to find it :<
I guess its ShadowMan

Rodrigo Tejera

Nov 16, 2017
help please does any of you remember a nes game that you control a schip and you can choose betewn wing/guns 1 was 2 black balls that rotate around you and you can duck under the structures. thanx

Bendi0

Nov 16, 2017
So I'm looking for a game I played when I was younger. Not entirely sure when I played it but lets say 2008-2012(yeah sorry). The gameplay is almost identical to that of Return to Dark Castle, and even the title screen looked very similar. However, Return to Dark Castle had a status bar at the bottom of your screen displaying health, items etc. The game I am looking for did not Another key piece of information is that the title background music(I think) was Bach's Toccato & Fugue, the Dracula theme. Hopefully one of you could find this game for me, I searched for a solid 9 hours but found nothing. :)

Bendi0

Nov 16, 2017
So I'm looking for a game I played when I was younger. Not entirely sure when I played it but lets say 2008-2012(yeah sorry). The gameplay is almost identical to that of Return to Dark Castle, and even the title screen looked very similar. However, Return to Dark Castle had a status bar at the bottom of your screen displaying health, items etc. The game I am looking for did not Another key piece of information is that the title background music(I think) was Bach's Toccato & Fugue, the Dracula theme. Hopefully one of you could find this game for me, I searched for a solid 9 hours but found nothing. :)

Bendi0

Nov 16, 2017

Bendi0

Nov 16, 2017

Bendi0

Nov 16, 2017

Bendi0

Nov 16, 2017

Bendi0

Nov 16, 2017

Bendi0

Nov 16, 2017

Bendi0

Nov 16, 2017

EDIT:
Not sure what happened, but theres like, 9 copies of the exact same post. I swear Im not spamming just to get more attention, I really dont know what happened.

Mikuko

Feb 24, 2017
Goro said:
Mikuko said:
OK so I played this game alot as a kid and I've been looking for it all over the internet for the past few years with no success, but maybe I'll get lucky here :D
Sadly, I don't remember much. I'm pretty sure it was a PC horror game, a third person shooter with a male protagonist and the enemies were vampires or demons or zombies (or maybe even humans), I'm not sure about this, I just know they were human-sized and the player killed them with a gun. The thing I remember the most was a cutscene at the beginning of the game, which was in a church and I think it was a wedding (not sure, might have been something else) with the protagonist in it. It was in 3D and the graphics weren't bad, so I don't think it was made before 2000, but it definitely wasn't after 2010, so somewhere inbetween that. Also if I remember correctly, most of the game happened somewhere underground or in a building, I remember going through halls and doors and rarely outside. Also the loading screen was some kind of a huge mutated monster with tentacles or something, I think.. I remember nothing about the plot, since I'm not a native english speaker and the game was fully in english which I didn't understand back then.

I guess its ShadowMan
Nope, I think the graphics were a bit better.

batmatt

Nov 14, 2017
Ogoid said:
batmatt said:
I played a 2d pc cartoony game several years ago where you are a guy that runs around on the screen. The screen doesn't move/sidescroll, but you have to get a key and then get to the door to advance to the next level. You have the ability to dig a hole to your right or left. There are bad guys that walk around the screen and I think they eat you if they get to you. They can fall into the holes you dig and then you can walk over them. But you can fall into the holes you dig too. This game could be 2 player simultaneous coop play.
Pretty sure this is either Lode Runner: The Legend Returns [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSHZM-jEBH0], or its (kinda) sequel, Lode Runner Online: The Mad Monks' Revenge [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ia5K_74b1g&list=PL3046CF942FA773AF].
THANK YOU SOOO MUCHH!!!

Rodrigo Tejera

Nov 16, 2017
help please does any of you remember a nes game that you control a ship and you can choose betewn wing/guns 1 was 2 black balls that rotate around you and you. and can duck under the structures is a topdown view. thanx

Ogoid

Nov 5, 2009
Rodrigo Tejera said:
help please does any of you remember a nes game that you control a ship and you can choose betewn wing/guns 1 was 2 black balls that rotate around you and you. and can duck under the structures is a topdown view. thanx
I think that's Star Soldier [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHeL1xoZfPI].

Goro_v1legacy

Oct 24, 2017
Nope, I think the graphics were a bit better.[/quote]

May be its Call of Cthulhu. Bcos the huge mutated tentacles monster is the main boss of the game.

Goro_v1legacy

Oct 24, 2017
Mikuko said:
Goro said:
Mikuko said:

I guess its ShadowMan
Nope, I think the graphics were a bit better.

May be its Call of Cthulhu. Bcos the huge mutated tentacles monster is the main boss of the game.

Jazzy0369

Nov 17, 2017
OKAY. I?ve been looking for this game for maybe like 4 years and I can?t seem to find it. It had this cute little guy who almost looked like Gumby but I don?t think he had legs. He is was a very cartoony point and click game roughly in the early 2000?s on PC. He was in a haunted house and you had to find items I guess. I played this when I was maybe 4 or 5 and I?m 18 now if that helps. Only part I remember was the kitchen were there was a set of stairs on the right, a sink in the back, and I think like a vent that transported him to different parts of the house on the right of the stairs. Pleaseeeee help me find this. I always think I get close to finding it and then it?s not the right game..

cold_revenge92

Nov 17, 2017
Guys, I have been trying to remember the name of the game for the longest time, but I can't. I remember there was a rectangular box and you had to control it without it falling off the borders & at the end, it had to fall through a quadratic hole. So you had to rotate the box the whole way so that at the end it will fall inside the whole. :D omg I am so bad at explaining, hopefully, you can help me out! ;)