Old Games you remember playing but can't remember the name of.

Silent23

May 9, 2014
So there's this old Gameboy game I've been trying to find for a long time. You are basically some kid but the universe revolved around these robot fighters that you could choose to own. It's kinda like Metabots, but the robots were martial arts fighters. I don't remember the characters names unfortunately. And while I'm at it.

There's this old 3D game with sega saturn like graphics that used to be in arcades where you could play as these robots, you needed two joysticks to control the robot and depending on the movements you could dash, by jerking both sticks in a direction, Jump, jerking the sticks away from each other and attack with the triggers and button. You had I think 6 robots to choose one was blue, the other was pink and shaped like a woman, a large green one with heavy armor, a purple one, a yellow one and finally a black one. If anybody could provide names or links to what it could possibly I'd be grateful.

Dennis Essenburg

May 2, 2014
Redrow said:
Dennis Essenburg said:
10 years ago i played a GBA game but can't remember the name of it. it was a turn based rpg game where if you stood next to an enemy and attacked him you fought in some sort of street fighter battle. i also remember the main character having some sort of flame hammer and if you progressed into the game you can across 2 other characters with flame hammers. i can also remember that your friend in the first mission had some sort of a frog suit on.

pls help
Is it any of the games on this list? ( http://www.cubed3.com/lists/all-Game%20Boy%20Advance-Turn%20Based%20RPG-games-by-all-all-all.html )
sadly not :(

btw i can remember that the game started in chinese/japanese and i remember that konami made it but i dont know for sure.

draklion

May 10, 2014
Hopefully someone can help me with this.

It was a game I played briefly at a friends house back in the late 90's, I can only remember a few things.

1. It was a point and click adventure.
2. There was a fishing/sailing boat.
3. You picked up a (deflated?) red balloon (probably to solve a puzzle).
4. I believe the scene with the boat was in a town at night.
5. There also may have been a helium tank.

That's all I can remember, please let me know! Good luck.

Cheers.

draklion

May 10, 2014
Sock said:
Hello everyone!

I'm looking for a game, either from the 90's or early 2000's.
I barely remember anything. I remember that you do begin the game by a broken down ship. There's also a dude with a bowl, and you gather ingredients for it. Depending on what ingredients you put in, he'll either make you drink it or inhale the gas, and you'll get transported to different settings, I know that at least one of them is an aztec one.

I think there were four different settings. I do seem to remember that everytime you traveled to a new place you always had to switch out to another cd. I do seem to remember that runes have some importance in the game as well, but don't quote me on that.

Anyway, I'd be very happy if you could help me with this. Thanks!

That sounds like it could be Time Lapse.

ctrevino

May 10, 2014
it was a game i played on pc, but you were some Hercules looking kinda guy but really small and buttons would appear on screen and you had to press those keys. Then sometimes the little guy would just turn huge and buff and he would become faster at dodging and jumping. Please anyone, its killing me i must remember.

Vicpdx192

May 10, 2014
There is this game I can remember visually but just cant remember its name=(. I remember it was a windows 95 game that you were in this "space ship" and you were on a track that was surrounded by a landscape like clouds in the sky. I remember playing it where I did not know how to work it and press a button, the ship went super fast on the track and you were supposed to make it jump over the gaps in the "floating" track but if you didnt it would be a game over for you. It was some cheap like $10 office depot game you know those PC games that are discounted but may not work right. It really irrs me not to know that game!

Justin Graham

May 10, 2014
I'm looking for a game, cant remember what it is called.
okay so, your this solider i think, out in space, but you have to for some reasons be dropped down onto different planets to recover pieces of an artefact/relic. they are scattered about, but they hold some unknown power, for some reason you need to collect them all and piece them all together, but you were fooled and it resurrected and evil alien race which can destroy everything. basically they are huge things that shoot block holes from their hands, well their arm is like a alieny black hole cannon, you kill the first one u meet, then for the rest of the end of the game you use the ailens arm to shoot black holes like a gun and this helps you escape from all the other alens into the space stations escape pod.

that's about all i can remember. i think i played it some time between 2000-2010. its a PC FPS. sci-fi game.

any thoughts?

Ranka Atwood

May 10, 2014
I'm looking for this game I played in about 2009 - 2010

Some details are, you can either be a girl or boy and design your own character, with the car like a Lamborghini or a Ferrari . There was trees, a treehouse where you could glitch your car in, a stereo with equalizer. And you could like hangout and chat. It was on this website with some other games, one was you are a space man in a rover, there was also a game where you are a knight and like a base and you can collect gold and there are different levels of a cave,

Efe Beydili

May 10, 2014
Hi everyone!I just want to ask that im really looking forward to play this game when i was played at my childhood.It's an RPG game.If i correctly remember,you're starting the game in a castle.When you approach the gate of the castle there's a road which goes down a bit,there were some npc's at the road includes guards.Left behind the castle there are some skeletons to kill and gain experience and across there's a giant thing.That's all i remember and one last thing i think there's ''skeleton'' in the name of the game.I wish you can find it please guys i really looking forward to play this game :)) Thanks for your helps and guesses!!

Wusterhausen

May 10, 2014
I'm looking for an old Pc Rpg that i had a demo for. you could choose several different races and it was technology skill based if i remember correctly. but the demo started with you character waking up after either a plane or a blimp crash(cant remember) and you not knowing really whats going but your objective is to discover some clues and survive.

oceansergio

Oct 26, 2013
Hi, I'm looking for a game I played in the 2000's, it was a 2D game that consists in eating an certain area to complete the level, you are a spider that only moves on the borders of the area and when you eat some area you are vulnerable to strange space insects or something like that, you have to eat the biggest area possible, pls help me :(

Doomgriever

Jul 15, 2013
oceansergio said:
Hi, I'm looking for a game I played in the 2000's, it was a 2D game that consists in eating an certain area to complete the level, you are a spider that only moves on the borders of the area and when you eat some area you are vulnerable to strange space insects or something like that, you have to eat the biggest area possible, pls help me :(
That's a Qix clone (there are many!).

Such as Spider Web ( http://cdn.soft112.com/Games-and-Entertainment/Action/Screenshots/49819-spider-web.png )

( http://spider-web.soft112.com/ )

cyrusl

May 6, 2014
Doomgriever said:
cyrusl said:
Hi guys! There was a PS1 game I played during year around 2000-2002, it was a platform left to right game, and it's in 3D graphic, 3 characters(if I'm not mistaken) to choose, 2 guys in Warrior and Muscleman, a woman not sure whether she is an archer or sorcerer, and the game was fighting those monsters with weapon, the thing i remember the most is when the game start, the woman will be like 'Yooohooo'. Hope somebody can find out what's the game with my limited source from my memory. Thanks!
Legend (PS1)

Here's your "Yooohooo" ;P ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJOmZIr-XcE&t=2m50s )
OMG! THIS IS IT! U AWESOME MAAAAN! Thanks a lot! :'D

blackgracee

May 11, 2014
The game I'm looking for came out sometime around the late 90's to early 2000's. It's a first person puzzle game, similar to Myst or Schizm. It's got several different regions, such as a large ravine you go down into, grey fields, a fenced off desert area with a guy in a trailer, and a floating island with a hut on it. I'd appreciate any help.

blackgracee

May 11, 2014
The game I'm looking for came out sometime around the late 90's to early 2000's. It's a first person puzzle game, similar to Myst or Schizm. It's got several different regions, such as a large ravine you go down into, grey fields, a fenced off desert area with a guy in a trailer, and a floating island with a hut on it. I'd appreciate any help.

Planeforger

Oct 30, 2007
Wusterhausen said:
I'm looking for an old Pc Rpg that i had a demo for. you could choose several different races and it was technology skill based if i remember correctly. but the demo started with you character waking up after either a plane or a blimp crash(cant remember) and you not knowing really whats going but your objective is to discover some clues and survive.
That's Arcanum.

ivanpin20

May 11, 2014
im looking for an old pc game were you play as an water drop or something like that an you can jump very high with spacebar and you fight against little people with masks,and you can have powers

behi

Apr 30, 2014
Vicpdx192 said:
There is this game I can remember visually but just cant remember its name=(. I remember it was a windows 95 game that you were in this "space ship" and you were on a track that was surrounded by a landscape like clouds in the sky. I remember playing it where I did not know how to work it and press a button, the ship went super fast on the track and you were supposed to make it jump over the gaps in the "floating" track but if you didnt it would be a game over for you. It was some cheap like $10 office depot game you know those PC games that are discounted but may not work right. It really irrs me not to know that game!
Here you go buddy :)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SkyRoads_(video_game)

behi

Apr 30, 2014
Wusterhausen said:
Most likely this :)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arcanum:_Of_Steamworks_and_Magick_Obscura

behi

Apr 30, 2014
blackgracee said:
Hey everyone, I hope someone can help me.

The game I need help with the tittle came out around the same time as Myst, I believe. It has a dark, muted color palette. Many different regions, such as a large ravine, grey fields, and a floating island with a hut on it. I believe it is a type of click puzzle game. If anyone could help , that'd be great.
It's most likely one of the Myst sequels.
Try these:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Riven
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myst_III:_Exile