Old Games you remember playing but can't remember the name of.

diablo rules

Aug 14, 2014
Sawada Tsunayoshi said:
im looking for this game for so long that im almost giving it up ;(

what i remember you enter a mansion with a cameraman that does nothing and to your right(or it was left???)there were a narrow corridor that leads to a makeup bench(is this the name of the bench with mirror you have on the dressing room?)with a burning zombie in front of it and no matter what i did he didnt died.it was for pc/
The Devil Inside (2000)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZcqUlf70AA

Sriwatson

Oct 13, 2014
I remember playing a game which has a Triangular plane which you could control the turning, and accelerate in the direction in which you turn. The objective of the game is to Land on a platform, crossing gaps between rocks on two sides(without hitting the rocks),and there are platforms in which you land on to get fuel. Also there are Codes for each stages so that you may resume Playing from that stage. The code for second Stage is "HYACINTH". Any suggestions anyone?

P.S: the game resembles lightly of a flash game which goes by the name 'Starship eleven' by neodelight.

momentus266

Oct 13, 2014
i can vaguely recall playing a game about an old explorer in his stereotypical clothing that played like most 2d side scrollers and at the end of each level there would be a treasure that you have to collect and when you grab it a wolf comes after you and you have to do the level backwards, i really want to play this game again because it was so fun even when i died so many times to the wolf.

Beric Harper

May 12, 2012
It was around the time of Half-Life, there was a group of four, 1 woman, 3 men and one of the men was tall and muscular. If I remember correctly, you could switch between the different characters as they had different abilities. Your enemy were crazy guys with faces like the skulls from The Day of the Dead celebration. It was a demo I played, so I don't know if the full game was actually released.

Casus

Oct 13, 2014
Hello, I've been trying to find this game for a long time now with absolutely no luck. The only thing I can remember about is that one of the screens, maybe a loading screen or title screen or something was of a lumberjack cutting a tree but through his swing he had nicked his leg with the axe. Not sure how accurate this is. If anyone else remembers this please let me know. It was a pc game.

raeior

Oct 18, 2013
Beric Harper said:
It was around the time of Half-Life, there was a group of four, 1 woman, 3 men and one of the men was tall and muscular. If I remember correctly, you could switch between the different characters as they had different abilities. Your enemy were crazy guys with faces like the skulls from The Day of the Dead celebration. It was a demo I played, so I don't know if the full game was actually released.
This is probably "Project Eden".

MonkeyDown11 said:
I have a game I always think of but can never figure out what it was called. You would start by falling from space I think onto a alien planet. You would be stuck in the ground in a road or something. It was early 2000s when I played it, it was also on the pc. Please help
This is quite a stretch but could it be Space Quest VI? You get beamed onto a planet and get stuck in the middle of a crowded road. Although its not directly at the start of the game but a bit into it.

tsipakse

Oct 13, 2014
Hello. Please help me to recall the name of this game.

2D platform game for PC, played in 1997-1998, so it was on Win95 or Win98. The protagonist is a flower (probably daisy) with a gun, gathering things on the level. There is a boss at the end of each level and we have to kill him with the help of surrounding stuff. On the first level (probably forest) we must kill the boss by throwing a TNT stick on him. On the second level (probably cemetery) we must kill the boss with a huge fly swatter. As far as I remember, the game looks like Earthworm Jim. Maybe description isn't accurate enough, but this is all that I remember.

Thanks in advance!

LolaOTR

Oct 13, 2014
Hey Guys,

i´m looking for an old Beat-Em-Up which played on some Construction-Zone in the first Stage and some other Stages i guess. The Player´s Figure was some Construction-Worker i think and he was wearing this typical yellow Security-Helmet. At one point at the Stage a voice said something like: "Let´s get Billy" or something similar to this...
In the Stage you could destroy some Bags with Sand or Beton or something in it. Thats all i remember - so long ago... ;)

I´ve played this game in 1994, so it must be from this year or some years before.

Anyone an Idea which game this was?

Greez, Lola

Midna1988

Oct 13, 2014
Hello guys,

today i found much of the good old games, but here are some hard ones :)
I'm looking for them for ages:

You play a red ball and you are bouncing through the levels. If i remember right, you can collect fruits(im not sure about the fruits). At the beginning of the first level, there are blue circles surrounding your ball. I think the first level was a bit dark. It's a 2D (side-scrolling or grid, i can't remember..) game with hidden passages, etc.

You play a pizza delivery boy on a bike. You have to throw the pizza to the house that wants pizza.
It has a top-down view.
Long time i thought its called 'simpizza' but i can't find the game under this title so i think i mix up something.

You play an egyptian with a long stick in a pyramid. You can push blocks with the stick and its a 2d jump&run.
You have to solve each level to get to the next one. I think there are mummys as enemys (don't know exactly)

A Strategy game, where you start off with a ship and have to find a coast, there you build your base. The fights were really fast so i wasn't able to do something. If i remember correctly you could build cannons and such things, maybe its in the age of rennaisance. The only thing i remember is a princess who says: It's worth it, trust me. Because i'am the princess of ''.

A game thats very identical to warpath 97, but im still not sure.
The game i mean have a grid of 4x4 big areas with smaller ones inside them. In each of them there are planets.
You can choose a ship (there was a strange yellow circle as a ship that resembles the smylie-ship in warpath97)
and start colonizing different planets. You can fight against computer-controlled ships.
The gamefield was in the upper-left corner, the game menu on the right side.
The graphics were simple.
Edit: I recently saw a video of warpath97 and thats not the game i search for.. hope you guys can help me on this one.

Not a game directly, its a game collection on the disc 'Blaster 3'. My disc is lost and on the backsite of the package are only few games listed. If anyone knows the complete list of the disc, i would be very thankful for it.
Maybe i can post a picture of the package later...

If you need more information, please ask me. I really, really appreciate your help!!

glussy

Oct 13, 2014
Please everyone, I'm looking for an old arcade game (I saw it into play rooms and bars, maybe in the 80's, don't recall well).
The only things I recal are these:

- the maion character (your character) was a sort of mad scientist,looks a sort of Einstein (big head ,little body, maybe dressing a
long white cloth as white chemicals apron/coat, you know). The weapon was a spray can. He spraying that yellow (or green) gas
or antidote over the monsters and those died (or better came back to be harmless seeds or little creatures).

- The game was a sidescrolling: from left to right side.

- The scenery, the setting was a laboratory (chemical test tubes and bottles and things like that).

- I dont recall nothing about if it was a 70s or a 80s one

- you needed just to go straight on and shooting that spray against those monsters

Mina

Oct 13, 2014
Hi im trying to remember an old ps2 game that i played in the early days when ps2 was popular but it involved a pirate or some role play guy who finds himself on an island where he becomes acquainted with a young woman and her father for some reason the young woman is wanted by some evil presence and her father is killed so he rescues her from her burning home only to escape on a ship where they sail away to have the ship fixed. The bits and pieces i do remember is the guy gets into a fight with giant posiden statues on a boss level and they end up on another island where they discover a library or laboratory of some sort and they must figure out something there. If anyone can help , i would be very thankful :).

Denis Twomey

Apr 2, 2010
I am trying to remember a PC game I used to play about 16 years ago... It was a puzzle style game with different levels. One of them had butterflies on it, another had snakes in a basket. Sorry it is so vague, I can't remember much else!

I think it was a Microsoft game as well, though I cannot be certain.

If you could help it would make my day!

Idk420

Oct 12, 2014
I'm looking for a game that I use to play a few years back. It's a Tetris like game where you use the blocks to clear out different shapes and figures. Some of the levels had different images like super Mario, some had stars , and other different characters and objects . If anyone knows the name of it please help

Idk420

Oct 12, 2014
I'm looking for a game that I use to play a few years back. It's a Tetris like game where you use the blocks to clear out different shapes and figures. Some of the levels had different images like super Mario, some had stars , and other different characters and objects . If anyone knows the name of it please help

Mirza Opijac

Oct 13, 2014
Somebody please help , I've been trying for a long time now to remember the name of this game I used to play on a pc and I think it came out somewhere in the 90's or even 80's I'm not sure. It was really simple like all you needed was the arrows to move and jump and space to shoot. All I can remember is that it was on an island with trees and houses and every house was like a different level and to get to other houses you had to complete certain levels(houses) . And I don't know why but I think it contained a word "Sam" in it's name.I hope someone will reply :)

Deej84

Oct 13, 2014
Ok here it goes, my girlfriend described two games to me and I knew the first (golden axe) but the second has lost me.
This is the description I got:-
It's probably on the Sega Mega Drive, it's set in a carabien kind of setting and there's three characters to choose from, two guys and a girl. One of the guys had black hair with a pony tail and a quiff kind of thing at the front. The characters collected water melons or mangos or some kind of fruit (for health I assume). They could climb into the trees as well. And the main thing is that when you changed character, a giant bird would carry the current character off and I assume bring the new character in.
Hope someone can help me find this.

Spyderweb15

Oct 13, 2014
Old PC game that I played in computer class in elementary school. Had a lot of different disney characters but the ones I vividly remember is Alice in wonderland, Snow White, and Peter Pan. Alice had her head chopped off and you had to find it in a maze. Snow White was dying and you had to find the antidote by mixing up different potions and over time the ugly old lady would come up from the downstairs killing off one of the seven dwarfs every so often. Peter Pan was sword fighting Captain Hook on his boat. Not much to go on but i think it's a pc game from early 2000 late 1990's it wasn't gruesome even though the plot seems to be.

diablo rules

Aug 14, 2014
Spyderweb15 said:
Old PC game that I played in computer class in elementary school. Had a lot of different disney characters but the ones I vividly remember is Alice in wonderland, Snow White, and Peter Pan. Alice had her head chopped off and you had to find it in a maze. Snow White was dying and you had to find the antidote by mixing up different potions and over time the ugly old lady would come up from the downstairs killing off one of the seven dwarfs every so often. Peter Pan was sword fighting Captain Hook on his boat. Not much to go on but i think it's a pc game from early 2000 late 1990's it wasn't gruesome even though the plot seems to be.
Disney's Villains' Revenge (1999)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uj4Kws9HYg

diablo rules

Aug 14, 2014
Denis Twomey said:
I am trying to remember a PC game I used to play about 16 years ago... It was a puzzle style game with different levels. One of them had butterflies on it, another had snakes in a basket. Sorry it is so vague, I can't remember much else!

I think it was a Microsoft game as well, though I cannot be certain.

If you could help it would make my day!

Microsoft Entertainment Pack - The Puzzle Collection (1997)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2L9nc85l38

ChrisLink

Oct 14, 2014
ill said:
ill said:
Ragnorak87 said:
Hi everyone.

I'm trying to remember the name of a game I played with my brothers in primary school (15ish years ago) on PC.
It's a board game similar to Monopoly where everyone chooses a character in a car. You drive around in an open world style board game map buying properties where natural disasters may occur damaging them. I remember one specific one was "Nessie" would come out of the lake and damage your property. Also I think it was kind of a race as well, yet also competitive to see who gets the most money.
If anyone have any ideas, would really help as I would like to play it again with my cousin's daughters when they're over, as I remembered it was quite and enjoyable.

Cheers

EDIT: I also remembered a character having a monocle and big mustache.
Anyone can help? i am also looking for that game ;)
I search forum but i couldnt find title of it

No one knows it? No one remember any game like that?
Anyone know this game?

I have searched so much but I can't find it!!