Old Games you remember playing but can't remember the name of.

R0CK7Y

May 20, 2016
hey there,
this game consumed my life to the ground i've been searching everywhere for it.
its a PC game something about Army and i only tried the demo which is on Ice you could drive a motorbike and am not really sure if its in the WWII or something :c
btw: the Demo i've tried it came with a gaminig magazine which am not sure which one.

diablo rules

Aug 14, 2014
lefoux said:
hi,
i'm searching an old pc game. i rememeber it was adventure game like Alone in the dark but earlier; there was a medieval city with strange buildings, a castle, a church and a library. Outside the city there was desert, brambles and dark creatures.at the beginning of the game, during the attempt to kill the king (or someone else) you were poisoned with dark knife. In the game you are banned and you turn into the beast slowly. You can use a special fight move but, if used, faster became beast.
I remember at some time you went to a harbour tavern and you must win a guy at Othello to sell and buy objects.

thanks
sounds like

Dark Earth (1997)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpFw9VZHiSo

diablo rules

Aug 14, 2014
2000s PC said:
Does anyone know the name of this game I'm about to describe I think it is from around 2000-2010 (at most), one level is an open field of red land, red sky, and the land is littered with computer junk. You play as a dark (or black) figure. On This level aswell there are jets flying over you. On the level you had to get to the other side while (I presume) shooting enemies. There enemies where grey and seemed to look like robots from what I can recall. (There may have been a dog by the characters side on this level)

Another level on this game was a small stage were you have to jump up these red cubes and there's this thing or objective at the top. Actually it's a health pack. There were about 3 cubes and it was quite difficult to get up.

One other level I remember is a confined corridor with two or three outlets. These outlets contain more enemies and you have to shoot them to get past. The whole corridor is grey and there was one health pack on the left.
The disc was shiny silver and I think it might of been on Windows XP but not completely sure.
sounds like

MDK (1997)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LWrjeOHgjY

RareDNelly

May 20, 2016
I have a very vague memory of this game but I remember playing it as a kid on the PC, it has something to do with Rome/Camelot and I remember it having like a backhoe and some other varieties of heavy-duty vehicles which were controllable I believe. I know this is not much information but if anyone has any idea it would be much appreciated. Its been in my head for a while and i caanot remember what it is.. Thank you!!

R0CK7Y

May 20, 2016
RareDNelly said:
I have a very vague memory of this game but I remember playing it as a kid on the PC, it has something to do with Rome/Camelot and I remember it having like a backhoe and some other varieties of heavy-duty vehicles which were controllable I believe. I know this is not much information but if anyone has any idea it would be much appreciated. Its been in my head for a while and i caanot remember what it is.. Thank you!!
do you mean
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asterix:_Mega_Madness

Jennyboy123

May 20, 2016
I used to play a game when i was younger, probably early 2000's on the PC, I also used to watch my older brothers play it. I can't remember what its called but it was a really gory FPS, pretty sure when you got shot you blew into little bloody pieces, you could jump kinda high, and there was a character named Xero(Zero), and no matter how hard I look I cant find even a picture pf him online and i can't find what the game is called either, sorry not well explained but looking for help. Also sorry if I post this on someone else's post, idk how the hell to work this website yet.

Kraize89

May 21, 2016
There was this game i used to play on my brother's ps1 like 10+ years ago. I'm pretty sure it was a Japanese game But I remember having a human go into this megabot and running down the street fighting other bots. I vaguely remember it possibly being 2 players but all I can remember is pressing buttons to move faster down the road and being able to puck up stuff like crowbars. I really really would like to find this game. Feeling so nostalgic. There's also another game on the ps1 that I played that was also Japanese that I'm looking for and it was a game like harmful park but something with a flying pig. Thanks!!!

Roman78

Sep 25, 2013
Jennyboy123 said:
I used to play a game when i was younger, probably early 2000's on the PC, I also used to watch my older brothers play it. I can't remember what its called but it was a really gory FPS, pretty sure when you got shot you blew into little bloody pieces, you could jump kinda high, and there was a character named Xero(Zero), and no matter how hard I look I cant find even a picture pf him online and i can't find what the game is called either, sorry not well explained but looking for help. Also sorry if I post this on someone else's post, idk how the hell to work this website yet.
Jump high and FPS combined, I would say "Unreal" series like the 1999 "Unreal Tournament"

pawikdziech21

May 21, 2016
Hello, when I young I used to play cool 3d RTS(probably) game. Year 2000's game I think.I got it from gaming newspaper. The game had really cool design targeted to childrens. You could built there towers and recruit knights to fight monsters. These monsters were cute I remeber. On the top of map there were mountains and there were some big monsters which you must slay. I would really appriciate if you could help me with name of the game.

pawikdziech21

May 21, 2016
Hello, when I young I used to play cool 3d RTS(probably) game. Year 2000's game I think.I got it from gaming newspaper. Kind of Medieval age. The game had really cool design targeted to childrens. You could built there towers and recruit knights to fight monsters. These monsters were cute I remeber. On the top of map there were mountains and there were some big monsters which you must slay. I would really appriciate if you could help me with name of the game.

AlexanderOfGames

May 21, 2016
Roman78 said:
Jennyboy123 said:
Jump high and FPS combined, I would say "Unreal" series like the 1999 "Unreal Tournament"
If I recall, this definitely sounds like Quake. After a brief google search, Xero was the final boss in Quake 3 Arena.

R0CK7Y

May 20, 2016
R0CK7Y said:
hey there,
its a PC game something about Army and i only tried the demo which is on Ice you could drive a motorbike and am not really sure if its in the WWII or something :c
btw: the Demo i've tried it came with a gaminig magazine which am not sure which one.
anyone ?

AlexanderOfGames

May 21, 2016
Sergei Spiridonov said:
Hello world, Sorry for my English, will try to do my best =)))

Game: Kind of medieval europe game quest. You are a merchant and go from port to port to buy and sell things, at cities you talk to mayor etc, they give you quests to bring thing, to pass the letter, in that talks you choose the answers and can be promoted. Remember that in london you can become almost lord etc..

Cities are staandstill picture, but some buildings you can click and new screen will sow you a person with whom you can start chat.
Overall design style and pictures like a renaissance art pictures, soft.

So its like a Sid mayers pirates + Anno =) Very weak description, i know, but ive been looking for this game couple of years =) SOS =)

Te CD was mostly blue in color, its 90s game, 95-99 , age of Pentium 2 MMX.

Thank You in Advance =)
I could be wrong, but this sounds like Port Royale

sohaybsaleh

May 21, 2016
Hello

I am trying to find a game that I played in the 1990s maybe 2000s cant remember

it is a co-op split screen helicopter game

which you have to destroy a train as I remember

and you needed to get a battery that is all what I can remember from the game

hope that some can understand what I am looking for

Thanks in advance :)

Mutant1988

Sep 9, 2013
R0CK7Y said:
hey there,
More details about what kind of game it is would be nice and perhaps the year when you played it.

But a shot in the dark: Codename Eagle?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHwXoeD796U

As I recall, the demo level was a snow level. Not sure if it was the one featured in the video however. The game does feature a motorcycle alongside many other drivable vehicles.

Krick Suriken

May 21, 2016
Hello escapist forum people

I'm trying to find an old online 2D (flash?) game, maybe older than 2000 at least, this is what i remember about it:

-A kid/boy wearing light blue clothes, including a (turned around) cap of same color, maybe some dark blue clothes too, i vaguely remember. Maybe his clothes were light green instead of light blue i can't recall clearly

-Scenario was a laboratory with colorful chemicals and weird creatures (monsters?) to interact with, the idea was to quit that place/room solving puzzles

-Game was with mouse alone, clicking objects/items to reproduce action-animation

-Game art was cartoon-like, similar to some cartoon network series i think

-i remember there were several games of this, up to 4 I think

-I remember one where the kid was imprisoned in kind of an alien laboratory, if he did a suspicious move (i remember he yelled or something like that) he was electrocuted immediately by an alien that was working in a computer and taking notes, I remember changing wires circuits in order to electrocute the alien, I don't remember if there were more aliens. I remember that one used a pen to draw a symbol (an eye maybe?) in one's forehead in order to be scanned by a blue screen machine and exit that place (kid could come back and draw stuff in alien face I recall)

-In another game of this I speak about, a purple gorilla-like creature was scratching itself, I had to make an exchange with creature in order to obtain that something it used to scratch itself. Almost completing game I remember that gorilla-like monster helps the kid to reach wires or something like that?.

-First game was definitely on laboratory and I had to make color mixing as a puzzle, it was in order to paint one of the creatures in purple or dark pink? maybe to open or activate something. Oh and primary colors were the ones I used I remember

This is what I can remember of this game, I hope I was clear. Thanks for your help, i can?t really find this game.

I'll be editing and updating in case i remember more details.

I?m still to learn a lot of English language so I hope I did well...

Joe4alb

Jul 23, 2015
Ok... Here is a tough one, or at least I think it is. For the past 6 months I have been trying to remember the name of this old game (I BELIEVE was on the C64). From what I remember:

- The game starts out you are right outside a castle. Almost a top-down perspective but more from the back. You walk across a little wooden bridge into the castle. Once in the castle you have to find keys to unlock doors. All the time there at bats, skeleton, and orb like balls that move about that you can either destroy or avoid.

I know this is not alot to go on but that is all I have.

The game has an appearance like DARK CASTLE.

Gabriel Cislariu

May 21, 2016
So, I was like, I dont know, 7-8 when I was playing this game. I was playing it when i bought my first pc, so yeah, it's a pc game.
It was something chemestry or alchemy related, i remember lots of colors, smth like candy crush, with balls and things and i remember an old guy, who probabily was the alchemist telling me what to do.There was combinations of those "balls" giving lightnings and things, just like in candy crush.Idk if i remembered everything correctly, but I know that this is everything I can remember atm....
help please ;-;

tupakka1

May 15, 2016
tupakka1 said:
Does anyone know that online browser game where you play as kid cowboys, where you can play blackjack and there was some minigame where you had to defeat a old man and you had weapons like: rocks, slingshot, shotgun. Oh and i remember that this game was in that same site ---> http://www.onemorelevel.com/game/maganic_wars

stoeckli1

May 18, 2016
Hi there,

A long time ago i played a game, which I can't remember now but i t was awesome.
I think it was a PC Game, 2D Platformer and the protagonist was something like a ghost, which could somehow transform into the enemy creatures. There was an enemy on a pogostick. The game should be released in early to mid of the 00s but could be older. Sorry for the undetailed description. Thanks for answering
Does anyone know this game?