Old Games you remember playing but can't remember the name of.

Markerica

Apr 15, 2017
First Hello guys
I just cant find this game so you start with a guy in a castle or dungeon gates open its like a horror type you fight evil minions dressed with hoods its 3d pc i remember its old dont know which year i also remember starting at a bridge and you can play as a male or female you just have a shitty sword and fight demons and its third person i remember you have like small puzzles to solve i just cant find it it has stupid graphics too much blood and its a very hard game sorry for bad english please find me this game :D :D with love cheers

dpaladin

Apr 15, 2017
Mabeuf said:
I need help remembering the name of an older RTS game with 90s style graphics. The game-play was very basic. There were several pre-made campaigns where the player would try and conquer the computer AI.
Zeranamu said:
I made an account just to ask this question.
Jacqueline Tran said:
I have this one game I used to play as a kid that i could never find,

Lord Monarch

scottburke

Apr 15, 2017
I remember playing a game back in the '90s that dealt out "super powers" of various kinds (not a computer game). Great game for a group, and the powers you drew were quite different and played off against each other a lot. I can't remember the name of it. Does anybody remember something like that?

rayezzi

Apr 15, 2017
1. My bro and I used to play this game on probably a Ps2 but I can't remember for the life of me. It was a 1st-person shooter definitely and the enemies were kinda aliens or creatures but there's this one level whrre we kill them in a bar type of area and I remember thr last level being a desert area where the boss would pounce on us from his "nest". Hope somebody can help!

rayezzi

Apr 15, 2017
2. And the second game is this 3D side-scroller where you control a girl that's wearing a cat maid outfit i'm not sure and you fight baddies and you can front flip and just jump at great lengths. I played this on the PC.

Harriet Booth

Apr 15, 2017
!!! I have recently been trying to find a game from my childhood. Early 2000s, educational game that was set in a forest. I seem to remember there being a monkey involved, but I'm not sure... There was more than one version of the game because it came for different ages, and I think it was British... It was a PC game as well.

If anyone could help me find it that would be brill, thanks! :)

GlorifiedPig

Apr 15, 2017
I've been trying to find a game for a while I used to play in my early childhood from the late 90's-early 00's. I remember it being similar to the Sid Meier's Civilization series and it had a hex-based grid. There were like units on the grids, such as a blue man or something (I think). The one thing I remember the most is that when a unit died, a grave would pop up and it says 'R.I.P' and it stays there for a while. I used to play it on one of the early Windows machines, can't remember exactly which one. I think it was the XP.

Butteremcee

Apr 14, 2017
GlorifiedPig said:
I've been trying to find a game for a while I used to play in my early childhood from the late 90's-early 00's. I remember it being similar to the Sid Meier's Civilization series and it had a hex-based grid. There were like units on the grids, such as a blue man or something (I think). The one thing I remember the most is that when a unit died, a grave would pop up and it says 'R.I.P' and it stays there for a while. I used to play it on one of the early Windows machines, can't remember exactly which one. I think it was the XP.
Sounds very similar to what I am looking for!

GlorifiedPig

Apr 15, 2017
Butteremcee said:
GlorifiedPig said:
Sounds very similar to what I am looking for!
I just read your post and it does sound similar. I think we perhaps are looking for the same game.

Zaltys

Apr 26, 2012
bobyto93 said:
This is one of my last hopes of finding a game from over 17 years ago, as I can't make the old PC to run and the drive is dead. The game itself is for windows 95/98, 2D with a top view, strategy, you couldn't spawn units and had to fight with what you already got, there was a spoting mechanic (there were clouds on the places you haven't been) it's military based from ww2 it had around 10 missions.
Real-timed or turn-based? If it was RTS, it kind of sounds like it might be one of the early games from the Close Combat series. Though the bit about scuba mission doesn't ring a bell.

Dmitry Nazarov

Apr 15, 2017
I can't find this old PC game, maybe ~2000 year

It was sort of fighting, but with view from above
with arena in asylum room or game room, I can't actually remember

it had many different heroes and a lot of them were crazy
Like (maybe?..) a little girl or some psycho clown on a giant ball

The key point of the game was unlocking more cooler heroes over playthrough (like levels)

I just remember it was AMAZINGLY fun back then

Could anyone help me with that game? o_0

Shwane Johnson

Apr 12, 2017
AmaiBruh said:
Shwane Johnson said:
Could I get some help? Seeing gameplay of Yooka-Laylee got me thinking of a game I played when I was, like, six. I can't exactly remember if it was on the OG Xbox or PS2, but I remember playing as a couple of little creatures trying to escape a laboratory. I think it would be classified as a puzzle platformer, and one of the only things I'm remembering mechanics-wise was that the bigger creature would take the smaller one and use him to interact with the environment, like jamming him into spinning gears to open up doors. I know it's not ALOT to go off of, but if anyone remembers the name of this game, I can die happy. :3
Sounds like Whiplash [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4h9wUuUdYk]
OH. MY. GOD. You, sir, are a hero! Thank you!!!

Benjamin Litterio

Apr 15, 2017
I remember playing this game with my sister when we were younger. It was a computer game and you needed a CD to play it. The game stated with you picking to play as either a red or blue fox and whichever one you picked the other would end up stuck in a hollow log and you went around collecting stuff to help them get out.

Serec

Apr 15, 2017
Hello there, you guys are my last hope. This game that i played years ago has been buggering me ever since, because i can't remember its name.
It was a semi point and click and had a sort 2d style to it. You played as a detective (I think) and you had to retrieve something that was stolen from a museum or a gallery (I think). The only bits that i remember are the beginning, where you start out in your office and you had to find a secret button hidden in a closet to get into a secret elevator to get out of the office. The second part that i remember was a walk alongside a wall of a mansion, with bricks falling down and you had to dodge them. The last part that i remember was inside said mansion or castle (which belonged to the villain i believe) and you had to find 3 or 4 keys to a door, those keys were scattered all over the castle/mansion and you could also find other objects that would help you find the keys. I remember a lighter, which, if used inside of a dark room would reveal that the room was in fact filled with opened fuel barrels and pipes and you would blow up after using the lighter. There was a key in that room, from what i remember, but you couldn't get that one because the only way to light up the room was to use the lighter, which in turn would light up yourself (I am certain that there were more keys than keyholes in the castle).
There was another room with what i believe was a nuclear reactor. From what i can recall there was definetely the sign for nuclear danger displayed. There was also a key inside the room, but when you went into the room to get the key and then left again, you would soon mutate into some sort of green skinned, 3 eyed monster, which was also Game Over.
So ye, that's all I remember.

MrMelon

Apr 15, 2017
The game i dont remember is.

A game on the 3ds where you could take your camera on different foods and colours and find bacterias and maybe viruses

ZeloGFX

Apr 15, 2017
I played this game in the early 2000's however it could have been released in the 90's,

The game was 3D and it was on Pc.

It consisted of a big muscular man that could pick up weapons from the floor and had to shoot alien's and make his way through the level

I remember that the first level was on a skyscraper and another one was in a desert / pyramid area

If I remember correctly the man drank a soda or had something to do with a vending machine at the end of every level

There were also some enemies that kind of looked like spiders

Would really appreciate if someone could give me a name for this game

Patricko11

Apr 16, 2017
I remember playing a game it was in the mid 2000's, I remember it being team based multiplayer, I remember it had a map where you're in a castle with tight hallways, I think you could chose characters, can't remember and the graphics were kinda good for the time it came out please someone help me

gootube2000

Apr 15, 2017
I remember playing this one game probably somewhere between 2007 and 2013 on Windows XP and/or 7, and I put everything I could remember about it into this illustration.

Keep in mind this illustration is rather simple compared to the game's graphics. The graphics which were partly 3D, but the game itself played in 2D.
I remember having quite a bit of fun with this one, so if anyone can find it, I'd greatly appreciate it.

christinanperry

Apr 16, 2017
OK I remember this one game that was for the original PlayStation. In the beginning you had a choice of a boy or girl character. And in the game you did quest and there was a big talking tree that gave you advise on what you had to do and you got eggs with your pets to go in a garden. The more quests you did the more eggs you got. If anyone remembers the name of it please let me know. It bugs me alot lol.

Bradster2214

Apr 16, 2017
I've forgotton this game, i believe it was nintendo, the only think i remember from it was this blonde guy with a black suit on inside a cube and one side was green, another yellow, and another red.. please help!! The guy is also in rap god and pixels (just before last battle scene (donky kong))