Old Games you remember playing but can't remember the name of.

Fedrick Rodrigues

Jun 3, 2018
(sorry for bad english). I'm looking for a pc game. You play with a mecha, and the mecha had a vehicle form too. I think the first mission you had other mechas with you, and you need to reach a escape launch, something like that, and there others mission where you play with the pilot. It's a PC game, fps like, but you shoot with ctrl (by default). I played this in 2006 i think, it was one of this game you get from magazines

EDIT: I found it, Shogo: Mobile Armor Division

Bowen Dubbelman

Jun 4, 2018
Hi guys i hope you can help me out. I'm looking for a name of a game. I played it when I was younger on the Playstation 1. The game contained a adventurous game where you would be a angel or valkyrie like hero alongsided with a green goblin like creature with a trident I believe. You could play the game with two players at a time. It had various levels and boss fights I believe. I've been looking for hours for the name of the game. Another thing that stands me by is that it was part of a sort like pacman game inside a castle but I was just a kid so all of the memories are some kind of faded. Hope you guys can help me out!

Drew Kossy

Sep 29, 2017
Hello.

Platform: PS3

Genre:Fantasy, split screen multiplayer

Year: 2005-2009

I remember playing this game a few times at my buddies house, it was a combat game that featured tall amazonian archers or something, and it was split screen and the one map i remember was like a space zero gravity arena indoors, and we jumped around shooting at each other and there were other weapons and power ups placed around the entire map. Obviously that wasn't the only map but thats the one I remember the most. Ive tried looking for the name of this for a while, please help!

Renan Alencar

Jun 5, 2018
Hello, i played this game long loooong time ago and have no idea of the name's game, for pc, the camera looks like the old GTA games, and you can pick over a tank, a jeep or a hovercraft, there's no campaing is just select the map (or create one) and start killing the others.

blueking2705

Mar 17, 2018
I just had a memory return to me of playing a game on PC at least 10 years ago. I remember it was a rescue and fire fighting kind of game in a city, river, and other locations. Some things I distinctly remember:
1. A part where you race through a river full of obstacles as a rescue dolphin. (I guess the game had animals as well?)
2. A part where you drive around a city (maybe to find the fire? I'm only sure about the driving part)
3. Going into a museum of some sort that is breaking down or having a fire and rescuing people
4. You were playing as the members in a team of firefighter/rescuers.

I believe the game was 2D for the most part (with perspective still, but not an actual 3D engine). The game, I think, may have been a CD game. I've been searching intensely but still came up short. I would really appreciate some help!

Kinitawowi

Nov 21, 2012
So I was raiding one of my old hard drives for salvageable files and DOS stuff and found this in my QuikMenu icons file. My Dad and I made a bunch of icons for various games, and grabbed them out of various EXEs and such.

I know (and still have!) most of these, but one's escaping me - the square boxed one, four across two down. I remember the game; it was something like a circular Tetris (because everything was a Tetris ripoff back then - we're talking 1992-94-ish) where you had to spin the white thing in the middle while columns of blobs approached, and you had to form rings of those blue dots to get rid of them.

The icon is about as good a representation of it in 32x32 pixels as you're going to see. But I can't remember the name! Any takers? (If you're feeling bored, try and guess the rest too. ;) )

cristyro

Feb 13, 2018
Renan Alencar said:
Hello, i played this game long loooong time ago and have no idea of the name's game, for pc, the camera looks like the old GTA games, and you can pick over a tank, a jeep or a hovercraft, there's no campaing is just select the map (or create one) and start killing the others.
Red Alert A Path Beyond?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Re5SK_4PrMI
If not, then maybe C&C:Tiberian Sun - Reborn? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=te9rd6W9fQA
Or Command & Conquer:Renegade?

AbrahamK2

Apr 18, 2018
I guess no one knows the games i want :(

1. 6-7 years ago i played a old game in computer. Its like a strategy game but different, its based on WW2(im %80 sure)
You play the game from bird view. You can control 6-8(not sure) soldiers like you can give them orders i believe and you can select any soldier and make it move etc. There was a big forest and there were enemies there. You start in base then you go to the forest and attack with tactics etc. Also i think i played the demo because there was only one scenario/part and i was a kid back then so i cant even finish that scenario/part lol.

2.I remember playing a game on PS2, i dont remember much. It was a cop(detective?) game i guess. There were 2 characters, one was a black guy with afro hair(and orange clothes im not 100% sure about clothes) and i dont remember othe guy. You drive a car and chase the suspect or something like that like i said i cant remember it fully. But it was like chase/cop/detective game

3.Back in time, i played a racing game on PS2. It was really similar to flatout but it was different like there was many racers unlike flatout in flatout you race with 8 others. But in that game you race with 20+ players/npcs i believe. It had battle area like flatout too i remember im not sure tho. It was really fun racing game. Anyone knows name of it?

Komi Kozovich

Jun 7, 2018
Hello,

I'm looking for an old 90s SNES game probably made in Japan. It was an action-adventure-beatemup and the style looked like the legend of mystical ninja.

I only remember its unique system and distinctive features. There were 2 main characters (I saw it being played in coop): a guy with dark blue hair and dark red robes, and a bald guy looking like a monk with a weird air gun/vacuum cleaner (never understood what that was).

The unique thing was, at the beginning of a level, they would grow in size and turn from mini-sprites to well-detailed anime characters for around 10 seconds, the more serious versions of them. It was also a power they could use as far as I remember.

The guy with the dark blue hair, when in his full sized version, could roll blue sphere-balls, kind of like bowling.

As far as I remember, the first level was in some medieval-fantasy-japan village setting and you could run on rooftops. YOu fought vs (ninjas?) that had skull masks (not sure about that)and were different colors, I remember blue and orange ones.

You could also go around and talk to various characters, buy things in shops after completed stages and there was a map so you could choose which stage to go to.

@AbrahamK2

1. Blitzkrieg? Or maybe you mean Praetorians? The medieval strategy game about Romans/Galls/Egyptians?
2. Could that be True Crime: New York City?
3. Burnout 3: Takedown?

Blueberry Rain said:
I played a game on pc where you played as a guy with black hair and a bright blue suit of armor
you explored large grey warehouse looking areas and killed bright green aliens with big heads
it was a third person shooter
please help me figure out what game it was
Perhaps you mean Alien Shooter by Sigma team? It's an isometric shooter though, not exactly third person.

Leviosa

Jan 7, 2018
I remember playing a kind of racing game but it was happening on a table. As far as I remember items on the table made it like a parkour (like the spoon is like a barrier) not quite sure if we used cars or something else to race but that's what I can remember I used to play this game atleast 15 years ago or so. Please let me know if you know such a game. Thanks in advance.

Edit: I also cannot remember the name of another game which looks like Age of Empires but you could use scorpions as a fighting unit. Please let me know if you know this game too. (literally, not a name for technological units)

Jack Chang

Jun 8, 2018
Hello,

I'm looking for an old 90s pc game, it was a 2D game. I remember it could be played by 2 players.
There are many levels in this game, and we can also choose to create a map.
I also remember that the background of the level seems to have many types, like rocks, forests, and wood.
In the game, player is a small character, and there will be some red ghosts or zombies (not sure) in the level.
We can shoot the ground to make holes (I'm pretty sure it's not digging).
Some levels even require the player to make some holes in the uppermost level and then fall down to the second level, then make some holes in the second level before the hole is filled, and repeatedly go down to get through).
Also, players can get some items in the levels (like gas gun or some strange sprayer? It can stop the ghosts moving while we shooting them, but they will not die, setting traps and it will hung up the ghosts, two different kinds of bombs, one is smaller and one is bigger, I remember one will be auto exploded and we can control the detonation of the other one.)
The other thing is that the inside of the level seems to have to get the key to open the door to the next level, which I'm a bit uncertain.

cristyro

Feb 13, 2018
AbrahamK2 said:

1. 6-7 years ago i played a old game in computer. Its like a strategy game but different, its based on WW2(im %80 sure)
You play the game from bird view. You can control 6-8(not sure) soldiers like you can give them orders i believe and you can select any soldier and make it move etc. There was a big forest and there were enemies there. You start in base then you go to the forest and attack with tactics etc. Also i think i played the demo because there was only one scenario/part and i was a kid back then so i cant even finish that scenario/part lol.

2.I remember playing a game on PS2, i dont remember much. It was a cop(detective?) game i guess. There were 2 characters, one was a black guy with afro hair(and orange clothes im not 100% sure about clothes) and i dont remember othe guy. You drive a car and chase the suspect or something like that like i said i cant remember it fully. But it was like chase/cop/detective game

3.Back in time, i played a racing game on PS2. It was really similar to flatout but it was different like there was many racers unlike flatout in flatout you race with 8 others. But in that game you race with 20+ players/npcs i believe. It had battle area like flatout too i remember im not sure tho. It was really fun racing game. Anyone knows name of it?
1. Commandos men of courage?
3. That wouldn't happen to be Carmageddon, would it?

Komi Kozovich

Jun 7, 2018
Leviosa said:
I remember playing a kind of racing game but it was happening on a table. As far as I remember items on the table made it like a parkour (like the spoon is like a barrier) not quite sure if we used cars or something else to race but that's what I can remember I used to play this game atleast 15 years ago or so. Please let me know if you know such a game. Thanks in advance.

Edit: I also cannot remember the name of another game which looks like Age of Empires but you could use scorpions as a fighting unit. Please let me know if you know this game too. (literally, not a name for technological units)
1. I'll take a wild guess and say it could be Micro Machines V4 (for that matter, also check out Re-Volt, Micro Machines World Series and the modern interpretation of MM called Toybox Turbos).

2. Could be Krush, Kill N Destroy Xtreme.

AbrahamK2

Apr 18, 2018
cristyro said:
AbrahamK2 said:

1. Commandos men of courage?
3. That wouldn't happen to be Carmageddon, would it?
1.Nope
3. Sadly no

I think im from another universe lol

AbrahamK2

Apr 18, 2018
Komi Kozovich said:
Hello,

@AbrahamK2

1. Blitzkrieg? Or maybe you mean Praetorians? The medieval strategy game about Romans/Galls/Egyptians?
1. Yes! Finally, thanks its Blitzkrieg.
2. No
3. Im not sure

Komi Kozovich

Jun 7, 2018
AbrahamK2 said:
Komi Kozovich said:
Hello,

@AbrahamK2

1. Yes! Finally, thanks its Blitzkrieg.
2. No
3. Im not sure
Glad I was able to help! The third one could also be Destruction Derby Arenas! I think that's what you're looking for.

Brian Tagtow

Jun 9, 2018
Trying to find the name of a game
90's point and click adventure style game
space/alien/robot themed
has that kings quest style of screen movement (click on the edge of the screen you want to go the direction of and the next screen loads)
believe you start the game in an empty room/jail cell/ holding cell/ crashed ship
you have to go around collecting items and completing puzzles similar to kings quest
either dos or early windows 3.1/95

KaiYLowell

Feb 28, 2016
Brian Tagtow said:
Trying to find the name of a game
90's point and click adventure style game
space/alien/robot themed
has that kings quest style of screen movement (click on the edge of the screen you want to go the direction of and the next screen loads)
believe you start the game in an empty room/jail cell/ holding cell/ crashed ship
you have to go around collecting items and completing puzzles similar to kings quest
either dos or early windows 3.1/95
Since you mention King's Quest, could it perhaps be Space Quest?

Brian Tagtow

Jun 9, 2018
It's not cartoon like. kind of a dark game with a serious feel to it. the planet you are on is uninhabited and there are lots of items to collect to solve puzzles.

Brian Tagtow

Jun 9, 2018
KaiYLowell said:
Since you mention King's Quest, could it perhaps be Space Quest?
It's not cartoon like. kind of a dark game with a serious feel to it. the planet you are on is uninhabited and there are lots of items to collect to solve puzzles.