On Dongles

Renegade-pizza

Jul 26, 2010
ToastedCorpser4Lunch said:
Does this have to do with that chick who did that thing cause those guys made that joke about that thing or something? If so, I didn't see the connection, then again, I'm half asleep.
(First!)
Oddly enough, I understood that better than Math class.

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
Does this have to do with that chick who did that thing cause those guys made that joke about that thing or something? If so, I didn't see the connection, then again, I'm half asleep.
(First!)
I think it's about the new Machinima show. Where they spank strippers or something for being bad at Guitar Hero.

JediMB

Oct 25, 2008
(First!)
The title obviously does, but the comic seems more like a reference to that GDC party.

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
(First!)
Well, maybe not directly, but then it's not totally unrelated.

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
I approve of this fan service!

But this does'n't really happen does it?

andersgeek

Jul 6, 2010
"Testosterzone" -- my new favourite word!

hazabaza1 said:
I think it's about the new Machinima show. Where they spank strippers or something for being bad at Guitar Hero.
Pretty sure it's not, because Grey learned of that show only yesterday, if I'm not mistaken. I think Cory and him are good, but not that good to put out a strip in such a rather short amount of time.

TsunamiWombat

Sep 6, 2008
wackelpudding said:
"Testosterzone" -- my new favourite word!

hazabaza1 said:
Pretty sure it's not, because Grey learned of that show only yesterday, if I'm not mistaken. I think Cory and him are good, but not that good to put out a strip in such a rather short amount of time.
They work on them days in advance when all is well, yeah. This is probably related more to the story that a female developer had of rampant chauvinism in the industry/at the cons, as well as real life stories of how fucking surreal and pandering press events are (an RPS reporter, Cara had a tale of sitting around on chairs made to look like gold teeth while discussing BDSM with a Far Cry 3 Developer)