One-Fifth of PS3 Owners Are Eyeing the Exit

scorptatious

The Resident Team ICO Fanboy
May 14, 2009
Eh, I'm still sticking with the PS3. (I also have a 360 anyway, so no worries there.)

Besides, I still have to play Portal 2's co-op feature.

Kunzer

Press R to cause ragequit
Jul 14, 2008
Eyeing the exit? No, I stepped through the exit.

I am 100% done with consoles. Period.

I think I was already at this point a year ago when I built my own PC.

I am definitely done with consoles from here on out.

pyramid head grape

[Game-Over]
Feb 4, 2011
I have both and a decent PC but my xbox remains untouched (7 months now) because I don't care about online never have never will.

stabnex

Jun 30, 2009
ThatDaveDude1 said:
ZeroMachine said:
So, correct me if I'm wrong, but is this the biggest video-game related fuck-up catastrophe ever?
You're thinking of the 3DS.
No, you're thinking of the PSPGo.

OT: The blame lies solely with Sony, the hackers are doing their job for us.

Rex Fallout

Oct 5, 2010
Thedek said:
I have received no emails from Sony whatsoever. You can keep telling me that I did in fact receive them until you are blue in the face but it will not make it so.
I'm not saying that you did, I am saying that I find it extremely unlikely that I, someone who has done nothing extra to have gotten my email to Sony, except have a PSN ID, got one, and other people who have done more didn't.

jthm

Jun 28, 2008
Next gen console war adds:
Nintendo: It's got gimmics that look new and innovative and no one will ever steal your credit card number!

M$: It's got motion control gimmics, looks a little shinier and no one will ever steal your credit card number!

Sony: Uh... It looks better than M$ again, but not by a whole awful lot... We're charging for online play because we have to recoup the billions we lost when hackers stole your credit card numbers... so the online will see an upgrade but still not be on the same level as Live... We promise that we'll tell you sooner next time someone steals your credit card number?

Red-Link

Feb 10, 2010
It'll be interesting to see if PS3 prices are affected by this. I've got such a backlog that I want to play, and almost none of it is online, so price drops sound good to me.

Now with regards to my using PSN on my PSP, oh well. "Watch the card and keep playing" is my plan.

bluewolf

Apr 16, 2011
That is untrue. Most ps3 owners I know would die before giving up their beloved consoles for an xbox.

Jaime_Wolf

Jul 17, 2009
Proportion of people who say they will switch in a completely uncontrolled survey: 20%

Proportion of people who will actually do anything differently due to any of this stuff: 5% would be generous

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
huh...crazy. can't blame 'em tho
sure I prefer the 360 but still, it's a tough break
eh dunno what to say really. to each his own, right?

Chibz

Sep 12, 2008
HankMan said:
Master Chief
http://s.lowyat.net/uploads//attach-80/post-77480-1218891739_thumb.jpg
WANTS YOU
To buy an Xbox 360
Sucks to be MC in my case doesn't it? I've already got a 360. I just want nothing to do with him or his garbage.

My question is: Why don't people own all three consoles? Some games are just better on PS3, for example.