One-line confessions

UnwishedGunz

Apr 24, 2009
EmileeElectro said:
Jack and Calumon said:
I can't say no to a nice girl.
Can I have 5 million pounds please? *puppy dog eyes*

OT: without realising it, I managed to clock up over 150 hours on different games in a month :(
i have 823 hours logged on TF2

Tonythion

Aug 28, 2010
The Ambrosian said:
WorldCritic said:
It wasn't really over 9000.
It was 1006! (Cookie for reference, won't take people long though)
TFS

COOKIE NOW

OP: I have a huge ego but I don't like the way I look...how is this possible you ask?
I really have no idea...because I like looking at myself in the mirror...

The Ambrosian

Paperboy
May 9, 2009
MystryMeet said:
The Ambrosian said:
WorldCritic said:
It wasn't really over 9000.
It was 1006! (Cookie for reference, won't take people long though)
TFS

COOKIE NOW

OP: I have a huge ego but I don't like the way I look...how is this possible you ask?
I really have no idea...because I like looking at myself in the mirror...
Well the picture wont embed so here is your text cookie -hands over cookie-

Jack and Calumon

Digimon are cool.
Dec 29, 2008
EmileeElectro said:
Jack and Calumon said:
Can I have 5 million pounds please? *puppy dog eyes*
That's, ah, a little excessive! Ahahaha. Besides Hull is kinda outta my way, if your profile is right... is it?

Calumon: Wow, Jack only asks for 5 pounds to the meat man! And that fills him up! You must be HUUUGGE!

Jack: Calumon! That's not nice to say to someone!

The Afrodactyl

Jul 19, 2010
Jack and Calumon said:
This, and that I spent all of this months money last month, because I should not be allowed outside with disposable income.

The_ModeRazor

Jul 29, 2009
So, just a day like any other, right? Playing some minecraft, digging my pretty cool mine. And then I got this tingling sensation in the back of my skull. I went into lol editor, and gave me 255 blocks of lava. The kind that flows like water, that got taken out of the game. And I flooded my entire fucking mine with it. My house too. And everything around it. I had a tower some distance away, climbed to the top, and watched the fiery death flow. It was beautiful.

Private Custard

Dec 30, 2007
C95J said:
Private Custard said:
I once punched a cow in the face when I was drunk. It was advancing relentlessly!
that isn't a confession it is just pure awesomeness!
I didn't knock it out though, it just moo'd at me and stood there. It stopped trying to push me around though!

Hurt my hand......cows have really tough heads!

C95J

I plan to live forever.
Apr 10, 2010
Private Custard said:
C95J said:
Private Custard said:
I once punched a cow in the face when I was drunk. It was advancing relentlessly!
I didn't knock it out though, it just moo'd at me and stood there. It stopped trying to push me around though!

I tell you what, next time your in a difficult situation. Just shout "C95J's Avatar" 3 times whilst tapping your feet on the ground and all will be taken care of for you :D

DaBungalow

Oct 4, 2010
Collapsed in hysterics in front of my best friend when he tearfully told me his girlfriend had passed away the night before.

Why? I still have no fucking clue.

Private Custard

Dec 30, 2007
C95J said:
Private Custard said:
C95J said:
Private Custard said:

I tell you what, next time your in a difficult situation. Just shout "C95J's Avatar" 3 times whilst tapping your feet on the ground and all will be taken care of for you :D
I'll carve it into my arm with a sharpened bulls horn!