Our Covid Response

Gordon_4

The Big Engine
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Australia
Heh.

That's not exactly true, though. There were (and still are in places) heavy travel restrictions between States and even at times travel restrictions between regional and metropolitan areas. Western Australia is still pretty much closed off from the rest of Australia but polls have shown that most Sandgropers are fine with that as they're under almost no other public health restrictions (and they tend to be psychologically closed off from the rest of Australia in general).
I suppose part of that is because WA is one of the few places in the country where you can drive for six hours and get absolutely nowhere. They're already isolated as fuck.

RhombusHatesYou

Surreal Estate Agent
Mar 21, 2010
Between There and There.
Country
The Wide, Brown One.
I suppose part of that is because WA is one of the few places in the country where you can drive for six hours and get absolutely nowhere. They're already isolated as fuck.
They've always been like that. WA wasn't even that keen on Federation and had to be bribed with a railroad.

Just don't get Sandgropers going on about GST revenue and distribution. Ever.

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
This has not got to suprise anyone. Dems are conservatives. Why would you send kits out to people who don't pay their way.... (ignore taxes... that should only go to rich people.)

The best thing I can say about this is that they arent actively disuading people from taking the test like the last administration. And when I say best, I mean bare minimum

Reactions: Seanchaidh

thebobmaster

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 5, 2020
Country
United States

gorfias

Unrealistic but happy
Legacy
May 13, 2009
Country
USA
Argh. My wife wants me to get the booster. And my work will likely demand it as well, even though I just got over COVID and should now have natural immunity. Can't beat city hall. Or the missus.

AnxietyProne

Elite Member
Jul 13, 2021
Country
United States
Argh. My wife wants me to get the booster. And my work will likely demand it as well, even though I just got over COVID and should now have natural immunity. Can't beat city hall. Or the missus.
Guess you're gonna die or have your DNA warped into something inhuman then.

ONE OF US
ONE OF US
ONE OF US
ONE OF US

Reactions: Dalisclock

gorfias

Unrealistic but happy
Legacy
May 13, 2009
Country
USA

ONE OF US
ONE OF US
ONE OF US
ONE OF US
I.... I ... I think I've already morphed into a duck person. Makes it hard to type.

Buyetyen

Elite Member
May 11, 2020
Country
USA
Dude, vaccines are meant to give natural immunity. Just because you caught it once doesn't mean you can't catch the variants.

bluegate

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2010
Dude, vaccines are meant to give natural immunity. Just because you caught it once doesn't mean you can't catch the variants.
To add to this, all it does is provide extra training for your immune system, why not take it? 🤷‍♂️

Avnger

Trash Goblin
Legacy
Apr 1, 2016
Country
United States
To add to this, all it does is provide extra training for your immune system, why not take it? 🤷‍♂️
Especially once you've already received the first dose(s). One more 5G microchip won't hurt you.

Reactions: bluegate

Agema

You have no authority here, Jackie Weaver
Legacy
Mar 3, 2009
Had my booster this morning.

Reactions: gorfias

Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland

ONE OF US
ONE OF US
ONE OF US
ONE OF US
I still haven't gotten the 5G I was promised. Or the wolverine claws.....I guess I can skip those, actually.

I'm gonna complain to Qanon's Manager, Mr. Q.

Had my booster this morning.
MOAR BOOSTERS!

Last edited: