natster43

Jul 10, 2009
Infamous 2.
Deus Ex Human Revolution
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection.

Those seem like the best choices.

rutcommapat

Jul 1, 2011
Driver: San Francisco is the my personal game of the year, and about as close to flawless as any game I've played in ages.

Infamous 2 was also fantastic, except I was a bit disappointed with the value for the dollar - I got a 100% completion in both good and evil in a matter of about 20 hours. But it was fun while it lasted.

Saints Row the Third was a disappointment to me, but I still had a hell of a lot of fun playing it. And if you buy it for PS3 you can download the even better Saints Row 2 from PSN for free, which means if you enjoy what the games have to offer you WILL get a bare minimum of 100 hours out of them for 60 dollars.

Dark Souls was frustrating for me, but some people do like this sort of difficulty. And I can appriciate that Skyrim is a really good game, even if I'm not a fan of RPGs. Goldeneye isn't really that good, and if you want an online shooter you'd do well to stick to Battlefield (Although, beware of its fucking apaulingly bad single player campaign). I can't sit through the fucking cutscenes of any Metal Gear game long enough to actually play it, so I don't know about that. And Dead Space was boring.

Kermi

Elite Member
Nov 7, 2007
Skyrim, Saints Row, Deus Ex.

Those I think are the best (and most varied) from that list. I guess Battlefield 3 is an option too, but it's not personally my cup of tea.

PUR3_GAM3R33

May 23, 2009
Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Deus Ex: Human Revolution

flip a coin to decide b/t Battlefield 3 and Saints Row The Third

ckam

Make America Great For Who?
Oct 8, 2008
You should look at the Metal Gear Collection, but you could also take a look at Deus Ex: Human Revolution if you want.

ajemas

Nov 19, 2009
Deus Ex: Human revolution, Skyrim, and the Metal Gear HD collection. The first two are simply great games in their own right, and the metal gear series is a very important part of gaming history.

DiabloBub666

Aug 1, 2010
inFamous 2

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Driver: San Francisco

Though, I can only recommend those three because they're the only ones I've actually played, other than about ten minutes of Deus Ex, which is also a wholehearted recommendation.

dyre

Mar 30, 2011
I've only played three of those games, so I'm not going to claim which are the "best"

But I will wholeheartedly recommend Deus Ex HR. One of the best RPGs I've played in the past few years.

CupboardNinja

Nov 30, 2010
Whatever you do, don't get Dead Space 2. While the first one is fantastic, the second one is incrediblely frustrating.

Zetona

Dec 20, 2008
I've only played Dark Souls, which I ABSOLUTELY RECOMMEND and is SO GOOD, YOU DON'T NEED ANY OTHER GAMES.

(It really is a timesink, in the best way possible.)

For the other two games, I'd get Skyrim and either Saints Row 3 or the MGS HD Collection. Would be a tough choice.

Virmire

Sep 25, 2011
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
Skyrim
Deus Ex

MGS 3 still remains one of the best games I have ever played. I'd pay 40 dollars just for a remastered version of THAT alone, bundling it with the best PSP game I have ever played is a bonus.

Deus Ex is as epic as it seems from trailers, and then some.

Skyrim is Skyrim. Buy it.

inFAMOUS 2 is fantastic, but if you played the first one to death like me, it seems a little old (but I have beaten in four times, and have the platty, so, yeah...)