Out of these 10. recommend 3

JasonKaotic

Mar 18, 2009
Skyrim and InFamous 2 are the only ones out of those that I've played.. but they're both awesome, so I recommend them anyway!

Chalacachaca

May 15, 2011
I'll only recommend what I've played:

-GoldenEye Reloaded: because GoldenEye kicks so much ass.
-Metal Gear Solid HD Collection: The games are great HD or not (Sons of Liberty story wise, Snake Eater gameplay wise). Hell, they would still kick ass even if they were 8-bit remakes.
-Deus Ex - Human Revolution: The only flaws I can think of are that the levels are not as big as the original (and I'm not talking about big in terms of size but in stuff you can do in them), and that boss battles can be a pain in the ass if your character isn't action oriented.

Beautiful End

Feb 15, 2011
Metal Gear Collection HD: Because it's 3 games in 1. They're classics and they're not carbon copies of one another. If you like stealth games, you can't go wrong with this one.

GoldenEye: It's a classic; one of the best FPS out there. Now, I haven't played the remastered version myself, but I used to love the N64 version. I can only hope this one's as good as the old one.

Skyrim: Because it's never ending. if you didn't have enough with those past games, this game will keep you occupied for a long time. If you're into dragons, swords, magic, exploring, dungeons, RPGs or sandbox games, this is your game. Just look around; you're surrounded by the Skyrim fever.

Dango

Feb 11, 2010
Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Metal Gear Solid HD collection

You are welcome.

ZombieMonkey7

Dec 24, 2009
1. Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

2. Deus Ex: Human Revolution

3. Metal Gear Solid HD collection

Also I'm assuming this is a games of the year thread so I'll just put this in as a honorary mention. Shadows of the Damned, forever alone :'(

Tamrin

Nov 12, 2011
telocaster said:
So out of these 10 games, recommend 3 of them.
1. Metal Gear Solid HD collection

2. Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

3. Toss between Battlefield 3 and Deus Ex: Human Revolution.

Guess I can only narrow it down to 4.

I have to agree with the last Podcast about Dark Souls. You can't recommened that game without knowing what kind of gamer the person is. Either it's perfect for them because they are a masochist or they are your worst enemy.

Imat

Feb 21, 2009
Saint's Row 3, Skyrim, and one of the others, I just don't know which one. I've not played any of them, but Skyrim is good based on anecdotal evidence (The best kind), and SR3 is good based on anecdotal evidence AND because SR2 was one of the greatest games I've ever played, and what I've seen of SR3 seems to continue that trend.

May 5, 2010
Well, that's easy. As I've only played two of them, I can easily recommend Infamous 2 and Skyrim. Although I would also recommend Uncharted 3 if you have a PS3 and don't already have it.

TitanAtlas

Oct 14, 2010
Infamous 2
Goldeneye Reloaded
Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Battlefield 3
Saints Row the Thied
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Dark Souls
Driver San Francisco
Dead Space 2
Metal Gear Solid HD collection

Well considering they are all very different types of games, you would need to ask yourself what type you prefered. Racing, adventure, RPG, FPS or action game.

So heres my list: If you prefer racing in games, definitly Driver (excellent game!!) and Saints Row 3 (got some costumization and you will have a good time);

If you prefer Adventure: It's Skyrim and Dark Souls. There's not even asking in this.

If you prefer RPG in your game, i'll say Dark Souls and Deus Ex (i like skyrim, but not more then i love these games).

If FPS is your pick of the day: Deux Ex: Human Revolution and.... well... nothing else. Battlefield 3 is good, but i still think it's overhyped. Also i find it hilarious how people say it's so much better then Call of Duty, when they're both the exact same thing.

And if action is your poison then definitly Metal Gear Solid HD (my favourite is Snake Eater), and Dead Space 2 (i'd throw Infamous 2 in, but lets face it, it's shorter and weaker compared to dead space 2.)

Overall if i had to pick any games i would say Skyrim and Deus Ex. They both provide me with the needed freedom for me to play freely and enjoy the game.

Joshimodo

Sep 13, 2008
Skyrim.

Deus Ex: Human Revolution.

Battlefield 3.

I'm sure Deus Ex is pretty cheap now, so pick up Dark Souls or MGSHDC as well.

Belaam

Nov 27, 2009
Skyrim
Saints Row the Third
Infamous 2

If you must, swap out Dark Souls for:
Skyrim if you don't have 100+ spare hours sitting around
Saints Row if you like some tiny hint of reality (yes, compared to the lightning attacks and dragons)
Infamous 2 if you don't like modern settings

Vykrel

Feb 26, 2009
BF3, Skyrim, and Deus Ex. im not into the Elder Scrolls series, but if you are like 90% of other people, you will love it.

BF3 offers a hell of a lot of multiplayer time, and Deus Ex was just awesome.

Polyoctopus

Oct 22, 2011
Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Deus Ex: Human Revolution and theMetal Gear Solid HD collection they seem like/are fun games