Out of these 10. recommend 3

Coldster

Oct 29, 2010
Saints Row The Third

Skyrim

Dues Ex: Human Revolution

All great games. Tons of fun for a singleplayer experience. For multiplayer I would only recommend (out of these three) Saints Row The Third.

timelordrick

May 19, 2011
Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Saints Row the Thied
Deus Ex: Human Revolution

*Wild Applause*

Thank you ladies and gents * takes bow*

Shadow-Phoenix

Mar 22, 2010
Deus Ex Human Revolution
Saints Row the 3RD
Metal Gear Solid HD collection

3 different games for 3 different experiences.

Mar 30, 2010
Skyrim, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, and pass. I would only recommend 2 out of that list - although to be fair I haven't played half that list and cannot offer an opinion on titles I haven't played. I will say that I have played Battlefield 3 and wouldn't recommend it, if that's a help.

If you're after game recommendations for this year OP, I'd say Skyrim, Deus Ex, MW3 (back off, the Spec Ops co-op mode makes that game) and Orcs Must Die! (downloadable from XBLA).

Captain Pirate

Nov 18, 2009
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. On PC, mind; much better than consoles because of Mods, Creation Kit, Console Commands.
Battlefield 3. PC; graphics are frankly superior and more players on maps.
And third, Deus Ex: Human Revolution. I don't think it's going to be really better on PC than it is on Xbox, unless load times really bother you.

TheFPSisDead

Jan 3, 2011
telocaster said:
So out of these 10 games, recommend 3 of them.

Infamous 2
Goldeneye Reloaded
Battlefield 3
Saints Row the Thied
Dark Souls
Driver San Francisco
Dead Space 2
Metal Gear Solid HD collection
I'm going to recommend four :p:

Skyrim
Dark Souls
Deus Ex 3
Infamous 2

:)

masticina

Jan 19, 2011
telocaster said:
So out of these 10 games, recommend 3 of them.

Dark Souls
Mmm there you are, Skyrim is an obvious contender. I mean a game where the way you play changes the game around you.

Deus Ex for bringing the idea of choice back into the matter again if you plan to become supersneaky for 95% of the game it actually works. [sadly not for some areas :(]

And Dark Souls, haven't played it but damn happy it is around. You want a challenge? You got it!

Nalbis

Oct 6, 2008
Metal Gear HD Collection (I only say this because its a great series and if you haven't played them you should get involved!)

Battlefield 3, assuming you're into FPS you'll have a blast with this, mind you if you're not into on-line multi-player it might not be for you.

Skyrim, well you can sink a ridiculous amount of hours into this - I've yet to play it but I've been watching a friend play a fair bit, I'm looking forward to getting my hands on it!