People blaming Obama for the blackouts

Redryhno

Jul 25, 2011
Crazy_Dude said:
bleachigo10 said:
Seriously, how do these people breath?
Nature finds a way
No, nature tried to find a way, but health care prevented it doing what it does best. KILLING OFF THE STUPIDEST HUMANS. so that it could then create the plant superrace that will eventually uproot and kill the rest of us, resulting in the ozone layer being reupholstered, insect populations to soar and giving rise to the next mammal superrace that will repeat the cycle. UNTIL THE END OF TIME.

If you didn't catch it, everything after the first sentence was just seeing how long you'd read...I see leaves at my door...

ChaplainOrion

Nov 7, 2011
I'm afraid to ask, but are these people serious? Do they actually spell like that? I thought that was a joke making fun of the few people who do. I'm not sure whether or not to be ashamed of myself or my species.

EbonBehelit

Oct 19, 2010
A Raging Emo said:
I'm curious as to know why these people decided not to do some research about SOPA?
Isn't it obvious? The fact that these people "cannot pass school" without Wikipedia means that they're incapable of doing research in the first place.

What ever happened to Wikipedia being an illegitimate source for school essays - and being stated as such?

major_chaos

Ruining videogames
Feb 3, 2011
Ah yes, twitter: where intelligence is not only not expected but frowned upon. I'm sadly not surprised by this at all, there seems to be a lot of stupid teenagers who attribute god like powers to the president and therefore assume that anything that goes wrong is his fault, that's the American school system at work ladies and gentlemen.

supagama

Lord High Raggamuffin
Jul 25, 2009
My personal fave and new addition to my hit list.
" Adrain wrote: Hey Zuckerberg Why you shut down wikipedia?"
Face -> iphone-> desk->floor->basement
If anyone has a sniper rifle and this guy's adress, please let me know.

Megumi0505

Dec 7, 2011
ChaplainOrion said:
I'm afraid to ask, but are these people serious? Do they actually spell like that? I thought that was a joke making fun of the few people who do. I'm not sure whether or not to be ashamed of myself or my species.
Twitter has a character limit so people probably spell like that to get as much content as they can into one tweet. Granted I still barely have a grasp on how twitter even works.

Megumi0505

Dec 7, 2011
I love how one person mentioned Google's name being blacked out but never bothered to click on the image which explains the whole thing and lets you sign a petition.

IamLEAM1983

Neloth's got swag.
Aug 22, 2011
Whoever made the Herpderpedia account is a genius.

All those who tweeted about Wikipedia being down in sheer confusion or rage deserve to be chemically neutered.

*deep breath*

No, bad LEAM. Love and tolerance, love and tolerance, Hare Hare Krishna...

I give up. Sorry if that's insensitive, but it really is that stupid. Wikipedia's down for one heck of a good reason. If you can't see that, I can't help you.

Megumi0505

Dec 7, 2011
DragonLord Seth said:
It's like those kids who were complaining because they didn't get incredibly overpriced bullshit like iPads and cars for christmas, except funnier.
Lmao! A funny scenario just popped into my head: "Here son, it's a brand new Kindle!" "Fuck you dad I wanted an iPad!"

MeTheMe

Jun 13, 2008
Beautiful. Seriously. Link to the bloody information right there under the tweet and nobody can take the time to read it and understand what's going on before blaming Obama and whining that they can't do their homework on Wikipedia. I love it.

him over there

Dec 17, 2011
The blackout was a smart idea in theory, huge sites with massive traffic raising mass awareness. The problem is the sites in question are frequented by people like this that totally defeats the purpose. If you're using wikipedia you probably aren't in any way smart enough to understand wikipedia. Unless you did something intelligent like look something up on it and skipping directly to the reference section. Also I believe this is the best way to illustrate the kind of adolescent schlubs who are complaining about the situation's sexuality because they can't copy and paste their homework:

ChaplainOrion

Nov 7, 2011
Megumi0505 said:
ChaplainOrion said:
Twitter has a character limit so people probably spell like that to get as much content as they can into one tweet. Granted I still barely have a grasp on how twitter even works.
I'm scared Megumi hold me. The stupidity of people scare me.

May 5, 2010
Maybe they didn't read it because it was more then 150 characters.

Someone MUST have made that joke in 3 pages. Assuming the character limit on Twitter is 150. Which I think it is.

metal mustache

Oct 29, 2009
Loop Stricken said:
I blame Obama for all these stupid people. Obviously his fault, you guys.

Yes. So did all the libraries burn down or otherwise wink out of existence when Wikipedia went online? I'd check it out on the Internet but Wikipedia is down for some reason. And I can't check why Wikipedia is down because Wikipedia is down!
Meta trolling... nice!

I wish I knew more about what in hell is going on here, like what herpderpedia means

Kopikatsu

May 27, 2010
metal mustache said:
Loop Stricken said:
I blame Obama for all these stupid people. Obviously his fault, you guys.

Yes. So did all the libraries burn down or otherwise wink out of existence when Wikipedia went online? I'd check it out on the Internet but Wikipedia is down for some reason. And I can't check why Wikipedia is down because Wikipedia is down!
Meta trolling... nice!

I wish I knew more about what in hell is going on here, like what herpderpedia means
It's just an account for showcasing people's derp moments. All of the comments there were retweeted.

Megumi0505

Dec 7, 2011
ChaplainOrion said:
Megumi0505 said:
ChaplainOrion said:
I'm scared Megumi hold me. The stupidity of people scare me.
*hugs* There there it's okay, stupid people get killed by their own stupidity all the time. That's why the Darwin awards exist. It's only a matter of time, don't you worry.

EbonBehelit

Oct 19, 2010
Kopikatsu said:
chuckey said:
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a37/jdmakled6/FOXNewsFacebookPageDeathThreatsAgainstAtheists.png

http://images.ichc.s3.amazonaws.com/originals/completestore/2011/7/20/8dc232bf-7930-4c52-a617-b2e57f1f1441.jpg
Okay, that soccer = WW2 analogy is disgusting, but not surprising considering how sports fanatics are. No, having dropped nuclear warheads on Japan during WW2 DOES NOT make you somehow 'better' than the country that beat you in a fucking competitive sport.

However, The Atheist hate one is horrifying.
"These people are fking scum of the Earth. Can we start killing them now? Few groups are filled with more hatred than atheists."

Irony at it's finest. Christianity is meant to be about love and tolerance. Shedding that sheds it's only real value from an objective point of view.

aashell13

Jan 31, 2011
President=Most Visible Figure of The American Government.

ergo, people blame him for everything they don't like and don't understand, regardless of whether it's his fault or even within his power to affect. Like the economy.

If the sky turned purple and rained rabid cats it would somehow be The President's Fault, along with his cronies.

It's just how American politics works.