PETA Dumps on Battlefield 3

LITE992

Jun 18, 2011
Way for PETA to completely miss the context of the situation. Honestly it's just a pointless quick-time event.

mjc0961

YOU'RE a pie chart.
Nov 30, 2009
Good job PETA. You keep protecting the rights of digital animals that are actually just polygons and code. It's not like there are real animals out there that need help or anything.

WeAreStevo

Sep 22, 2011
Oh PETA....you never cease to amaze me with the pointless shit you get upset about.

Whereas I understand that just because it's a rat doesn't make it ok, aren't there ACTUAL real life animal cruelty endeavors that they could protest?

I feel like all they're trying to do is grab headlines...

XDravond

Something something....
Mar 30, 2011
I do believe that kind of statement goes in to the /trolling file but then again it's PETA so it probably deserves (unfortunately, I'm for some animal rights but not the PETA kind...) /trash file

(animal rights should be "don't torture animals"!..) I won't join PETA thats for sure since I like meat a lot...

Hate the QTE not the rat....

Australian Justice
Jan 30, 2010
*sigh* again PETA has strayed from the eyes of the media so now its getting on to what has to be the most pointless thing of all time.

When i see PETA i see the de-evolution of the human race. i refer to that episode of south park where all the PETA members get slaughtered.

Rats caused the plague, Rats scare girls, Rats end dates if girl gets scared, Rats cock-block

RATS CAN GO GET FUCKED NO ONE CARES ABOUT THEM! THEY ARE THE MOST STUPID ANIMAL

Robert Ewing

Mar 2, 2011
Rat = Vermin.

I don't give a shit if it's a freaking animal, it's a pest, that blights every human city, town, settlement on the planet.

Stab them all. When they get critically endangered, then I might care.

Jegsimmons

Nov 14, 2010
i think this proves PETA is so insane its criminal, lets have them thrown in a nut house where a crazy people will gut them for apple sauce.

or.....hit every member with a car by accident. either way we win and don't have to listen to their stupidness.

McMullen

Mar 9, 2010
So, what's the PETA-approved response to an aggressive animal? Ask it politely to not bite, sting, or eat you? Here's an idea, if you ever see a cougar in the wild, have your kid walk up and give it a hug to show how much you care.

Kyogissun

Notably Neutral
Jan 12, 2010
Yes, let's worry about the walking disease factory that are rats. VERY legitimate and sane suggestion PETA.

Wayne Bridges

Mar 18, 2011
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FopyRHHlt3M

Also What about the Turtles in Crysis? Did they do anything about that?

Warforger

Apr 24, 2010
I wonder how many animals PETA has killed?

Anyway, it's a fact that if you're stuck in a tube with a rat whose trying to get through, they're going to try to kill you and eat their way through you, you're in their way.

richd213

Mar 2, 2011
I thought that QTE was massively empowering for rats. One little rat stalls the player-character for long enough to get him killed? Power to the rats!

Clearly German PETA are glass half-empty types