PETA Dumps on Battlefield 3

Belaam

Nov 27, 2009
I assume they have a similar gripe about every Western fantasy RPS since the history of time?

And that MADD doesn't like how the adventurers always meet in a pub.

maturin

Jul 20, 2010
Wasn't the rat the aggressor? And it was a matter of life and death, not an option?

Hero in a half shell

It's not easy being green
Dec 30, 2009
Richardplex said:
Killing thousands of humans is fine. But killing one rat? YOU'VE GONE TOO FAR!
Someone should make a mod where you change every enemy in Battlefield 3 into a rat, and then see how they react.

Ok, so lets get this straight, Peta says killing humans: Perfectly fine. Killing rats? Why that's inhumane madness!

EBHughsThe1st

Nov 18, 2009
Either PETA is nothing but a massive troll who enjoys spending massive amounts of money in order to get snarky reactions out of people who think their smarter, or they are wastes of skin who should just shut up and do something constructive for once in their petty annoying existence.

CrazyGirl17

I am a banana!
Sep 11, 2009
...And I should care what PETA thinks, WHY...? Seriously, those people just annoy me.

CD-R

Mar 1, 2009
Warforger said:
I wonder how many animals PETA has killed?

Anyway, it's a fact that if you're stuck in a tube with a rat whose trying to get through, they're going to try to kill you and eat their way through you, you're in their way.
A lot actually.

http://www.petakillsanimals.com/

idarkphoenixi

May 2, 2011
Just ignore it...PETA is always finding something to whine about so they can make the front page.

Mr Goostoff

Aug 14, 2008
Seriously, how is PETA still around? Didn't they lose their relevance ages ago?
It seems that every month or so, they ***** about something so they can get their 10 seconds of attention, and then fizzle away again.
And complaining about violence toward animals - IN A VIDEO GAME - only serves to diminish their credibility even more.
PETA just needs to go away and let me enjoy my bloody hunk of meat.

Alphakirby

May 22, 2009
Fact: PETA doesn't understand the concept of nature. It's eat or be eaten,kill or be killed,we follow the rules of nature,just because we can afford things like TECHNOLOGY doesn't make us any worse than say...a lion. PETA would support a lion because "IT'S A BEAUTIFUL CREATURE OF GOD!!!" even as it's eating another one of "God's Beautiful Creatures[TM]" the Zebra,we kill chickens to feed ourselves and happen to have a better method of doing so than ripping it's carcas apart,and PETA will shout "YOU'RE BEING INHUMANE,YOU SHOULD LOVE ALL ANIMALS AND EAT TOFU". We are all animals you fucking morons,get up to speed.

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
We're sorry PETA, next time the fate of the entire civilised world rests on killing one rat, we'll think twice before stabbing him.

Aeonknight

Apr 8, 2011
there's a rat killing scene! surely this is only in the game to stir up controversy for more publicity and sales!

What's that? That type of criticism only applies to CoD? My bad.

Jun 13, 2011
PETA is getting upset over one rat death... Anyone remember the Secret Cow Level from Diablo 2? You killed hundreds of cows in that area. Hundreds of them.
PETA needs to stop, and rethink what they're are doing. They are digging the hole deeper every time they open their collective mouths.

Mooo.

Lilani

Sometimes known as CaitieLou
May 27, 2009
PETA once again picks a fight with something that is completely ridiculous, as they continue their campaign to systematically give legitimate animal rights groups a bad image. In other news, water is wet.

And I feel this image is appropriate.

Chrishu

Jul 2, 2008
I've committed straight up genocide against the ROUSes of Dark Souls with all manner of unpleasant implements. They didn't care about that.