PETA: Mario is Pro Fur

Sandytimeman

Brain Freeze...yay!
Jan 14, 2011
PETA is a terrible organization that really needs to be ended. Humane Society all the way.

BK-110

Aug 26, 2009
Jegsimmons said:
lets make a new international law stating PETA cant exist anymore because they physically hurt peoples brains.
Or how about we ban PETA for actively supporting terrorists, such as Rodney Coronado?

Jonluw

May 23, 2010
At this point I honestly don't know if PETA is just trolling.

Good job in making me more prejudiced towards animal rights activists though.
I'm sure that's what you were trying to accomplish, PETA. Right?

Lunar Templar

Sep 20, 2009
hannan4mitch said:
This is getting really old.
Please PETA, stop. Just stop.
is anybody else getting the fun idea of hopping on the peta forums and aiming this video at them?
i mean i don't think it'll do any good, but the back lash would be funny

ChaoticKraus

Jul 26, 2010
*yawn*

This is just what PETA does. Makes retarded/offensive actions/statements to make people notice them and thus maybe gain some supporters. The Escapist should really stop reporting on them since you are just doing exactly what they want.

That being said, the art in that crappy flash game was pretty nice. It creeped me out far more than most gore-y/Grimdark content in other games.

Mrmac23

Aug 12, 2011
Stuff like this just confirms to me that natural selection has completely gone down the shitter.

Jegsimmons

Nov 14, 2010
BK-110 said:
Jegsimmons said:
lets make a new international law stating PETA cant exist anymore because they physically hurt peoples brains.
Or how about we ban PETA for... I don't know... actively supporting terrorists, such as Rodney Coronado, perhaps?
actually thats possible, they have funded the organizations Animal liberation front and Environmental liberation front which are BOTH recognized as domestic terrorist by the united states.

so....yeah that may work, because im all for freedom of speech, but not for terrorism, harassment, and animal cruelty (yes PETA has harmed more four legged animals than any other group EVER, and that INCLUDES hunting clubs)

immortalfrieza

Elite Member
Legacy
May 12, 2011
Country
USA
DVS BSTrD said:
I would have seen this coming, if I still gave a shit about anything P.E.T.A. said.
No kidding, in fact for me it's at the point where I can't even remember anymore anything that hasn't been completely retarded that PETA has ever said in it's entire existence.

idarkphoenixi

May 2, 2011
If you told me that PETA was going to find offense with Super Mario, one of the most popular and family friendly characters around...I'd laugh in your face. Even PETA wouldnt find offense with mario, surely...Oh wait.

poleboy

May 19, 2008
Hatin' on Mario? Really? Wow, these guys obviously have no clue about what Nintendo fanboys are capable of. ;)

CM156_v1legacy

Revelation 9:6
Mar 23, 2011
Hunh. I read this while I was wearing my leather jacket.

Yeah. I see nothing wrong with wearing animals. PeTA: You're stupid. I'm sorry. No, wait. I'm not. You are nearing the WBC level of incomprehensibly.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
My reaction-
No one told them that Mario is a computer game character which therefore he does not exist in the physical plain including the suit and the supposely killed raccoon he had skinned to aquire the suit ability. In another word, no real raccoon were harmed in the first place. I mean afterall when does a raccoon fly?
Beside I highly doubt the game promote skinning animals in the first place and honestly where were they when he did worn the suit for the first time?

Misho-

May 20, 2010
Well, the Tanooki suit makes a lot more sense in Japan since it's part of their folklore. It's like a priest or something that can turn into a statue and gives good luck. Other times he looks like a big Raccoon... But hey, that makes no sense so being as uninformed and aggresive as I can I'll just accuse an icon of being pro fur to accomplish what?

Iggy Rufflebar

Mar 26, 2008
I just played the game and that super chick brothers game, damn now I want a double cheeseburger.

Another reason to get mad at peta!

PPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTAAAAAAAAA! *shakes fist in anger*

mb16

make cupcakes not bombs
Sep 14, 2008
peta what if a bear/shark/tiger eats me, is that ok?
"well its in the bear/shark/tigers nature"
oh so you are placing humans above animals, because supposedly we know better?

peta is speciesist against predators!

see i can make you random ballsh-t as well

also: i was look at the PETA site to see what bullsh-t they are feeding people . And i saw this "Europe's Sexiest Vegetarians 2011 ? Winners Announced". really?

Wintermoot

Aug 20, 2009
PETA stop you are embarrassing yourself even more then a old guy that just lost both bowel control just complain about hunting games or the meat industry.
PS
also have there ever bin implication he SKINS raccoons? he gets the power up from a leaf not a raccoon.

neonsword13-ops

~ Struck by a Smooth Criminal ~
Mar 28, 2011
Funny how PETA hasn't gotten onto Call Of Duty for the suicide dogs.

Or how the characters snap their necks.